Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MrCryptHodl - CHECK YOUR FUNDING!  (Read 3057 times)
sunnybwoy
Copper Member

Activity: 543
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 03:48:25 PM

Just hope this isn't history repeating itself, I will check my collection tonight Smfh.
YodasRedRocket (OP)

Activity: 716
Merit: 568

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 04:20:10 PM

Here's what we have so far...

StackItUp           
2 items                     
.0026 owed       
1Moonxse1dLRyGSjcUW5y5y9jPgeQ5kfrs
1xBTCq6xmNgfqb5ATxexwB5iL6FHx16YS

Spokanistan51     
1item
.021 owed       
1GENESiSH45axN5T4C4Q7WPC1rpJJKfwCY

dozerz               
Multiple items
? owed               

elmejorrematador 
Multiple items
 ? owed

Kryptowerk
Multiple undelivered moonbars with No Reply
? owed

Honeybadger2014
Unfunded Gold Coin
.021 owed

Primo-bit
Missing Coin, No Refund & No Reply
? owed

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ MrHoDLUrFuNdZ
Steeley

Activity: 1140
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 04:21:48 PM

Man, I was hopeful MrCryptHodl would get all this crap in order. He took care of a couple unfunded things I had in the past. HOWEVER, this is not looking good.

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
Xprim777
Legendary

Activity: 1213
Merit: 1170

Icarus team 🔐💳

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 05:24:02 PM

I've nothing against him and don't own any coins, but it reminds me a bit yogg's behaviour...

Not funding some items, and waiting for customers to claim it
Redirecting the customers complains to his company communications channels instead of speaking publicly here
Not shipping items
Find excuses to disapear and don't answer

These are redflags
I don't want to add fuel to the fire and this is just my opinion  Lips sealed

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
raghavsood
Copper Member

Activity: 244
Merit: 176

Track Burns @ burned.money

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 07:32:50 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2024, 05:43:09 AM by raghavsood
Merited by ChiBitCTy (5), aoluain (1), PreciousMetapsICT (1)

Like some of the other folks, I'm not here with a bone to pick - I own none of these items (although I really do like the design and will likely buy some), but I've found some more discrepencies. I am very much hoping these are simply data errors/oversights/a bad spell in funding responsibilities.

I encourage you to read this entire post before drawing a conclusion, and if you are in a position to clear up some of the discrepancies (such as by owning an item involved), reply to this post or reaching out to me directly if you do not wish to identify yourself - I will update this post and keep your identity anonymous.

Loading Status

I have loaded all of the series mentioned in the MASTER MAKER/ADDRESS/LISTS OF LISTS!!! for MrCryptHodl into Collectible Money.

If you own any items from his series (BTC only for now), you can use the site to look them up and track them. If the data you see on the site does not match the physical item in your hand, please reach out to me (read the rest of this post for an explanation as to why)

As of writing, this tallies up to 2.75 BTC, or around 160k USD in TVL for items in his series.

We can tally up the funding status of each series, as well as the first and most recent funding activity, using God Mode

Code:
SELECT
  series_name,
  COUNT(CASE WHEN first_active IS NULL THEN 1 END) AS unfunded_count,
  COUNT(CASE WHEN first_active IS NOT NULL AND redeemed_on IS NULL THEN 1 END) AS funded_count,
  COUNT(CASE WHEN redeemed_on IS NOT NULL THEN 1 END) AS redeemed_count,
  MAX(first_active) AS most_recent_funding_date,
  MIN(first_active) AS first_funding_date
FROM
  god_view
WHERE
  creators LIKE '%mrcrypthodl%'
GROUP BY
  series_name;

This gives us:

Most series have one or more unfunded items. To be clear, I'm not saying all of these are sold, unfunded-but-should-be-funded. As stated by MrCryptHodl previously, not all collections sold out, and items sold via the website or other channels may have been sold as unfunded and are correctly in that state.

However, while importing this data, I noticed several data discrepancies.

Data Discrepencies

We are fortunate that MJ and cygan has religiously duplicated the address lists from MrCryptHodl's announcement and sales threads into the Master list - this gives us a snapshot of those at some past point in time.

Against those, I have discovered that there have been several changes and unexplained additions/removals to the address lists.

Links are to the master list, which contains links to the MrCryptHodl's posts for that series:

1HoDLCLUB Golden Brass BTC Poker chips - BGC107 1xBTCQoi3h3zADDNPTgJgNF7EtWsQhat6 marked as destroyed
1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips Solo chips - MJ's list is much longer - 1xBTCfYRcsw1UwKQjZ1RkfZFZm7Fjvggm, 1xBTCGot3tLTrGvYA6ev7jatLCAW6nnMk, and 1xBTCJPbaxheGnhawx7cg62NArvNS5yJY do not appear on MJ's list. This means at some point a longer list was posted, and then some addresses were changed (so the current list in MrCryptHodl's post is not simply a subset of the first).
1HoDLCLUB Fine Gold 999.9 Bitcoin chips - 1, 2, 3 marked as stolen, address for 10 changed to 1xBTCZuGUu6JGNP1Mb3TsBeXcPmvFnbNN from 1xBTCVABBYzBrGXCJ22JCNG3xeX18qsnd
1HoDLCLUB 1oz GENESIS Coin - 18 addresses changed - 3, 6, 7, 14, 17, 21, 34, 39, 42, 43, 51, 56, 60, 68, 73, 81, 88, 176
1 YEAR EDITION MOON PASS Fine Silver 999.9 - MJ has 42 1MoonxderhUFResRw7cDCSd5qPTud5Jmed that does not appear in the OP
1HoDLCLUB 5oz GENESIS Fine Silver 999.9 Ingots - MJ has 1-9 that do not appear in the OP

The other collections not explicitly mention above have a 100% match between the snapshot in the master maker list and the announcement posts by MrCryptHodl.

Additionally, if my assumption holds that MJ and cygan simply copied the original lists from the OPs when they made those posts on the master maker list, it looks like some addresses were duplicated across collections in the initial announcements. I'm hopeful that this was just a data/transcription error, and that there are no duplicate addresses in real world items (especially since many of the announcement posts have been edited with updated address lists). I imported primarily from the master maker list, but some collections were cross checked or copied from the announcement posts.

Once again, using God Mode:

Code:
SELECT
  addresses,
  json_group_array(json_object('series_name', series_name, 'serial', serial)) AS series_serials
FROM
  god_view
WHERE
  creators like '%mrcrypthodl%' AND
  addresses <> '[null]'
GROUP BY
  addresses
HAVING
  COUNT(DISTINCT item_id) > 1;

We get:
Code:
addresses				series_serials
["1ozGencDviL4Se3nRrKFzieWQWcqHs3Xr"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB 1oz GENESIS Coin","serial":"175"},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB 1oz GENESIS Coin","serial":"21"}]
["1xBTC1GJSVXQHZEj91DycYkZEz1XiUCHP"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"86"}]
["1xBTC2C7K92ubPqFZaxHzqxU8XwdQCoxu"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Copper BTC Poker Chips","serial":"boc208"},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Golden Brass BTC chips Rolls","serial":"BGC-213"}]
["1xBTC3gn5zRWJ3VSmSNDiPWmii4ZySqod"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"91"}]
["1xBTC3n3mTQgSMLNwX7fBBhixhcN3ZR7s"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"40"}]
["1xBTC45a7U3CpKJjXbm61Xi6qFySksSXd"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"71"}]
["1xBTC5yYXy8n5xQJvDeSHyUxZq1N24RDG"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"79"}]
["1xBTC6srTxaKvnmuhetPQaBeNzYoNQkvQ"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"75"}]
["1xBTC8rfw7Naedhp1kqXX8qSUspfLo7ui"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"45"}]
["1xBTC9BNAYmUC3U3qj1EFJxXV6qzNMneV"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"80"}]
["1xBTC9Wa3X96pdRtuDdTUT2fBFx6h19zz"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"67"}]
["1xBTCAJKnDZoKxb8BNkNkh45eeDwyMKbF"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"76"}]
["1xBTCAnku9Xqx12TqskC6Vw3o8bwZXVtA"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"70"}]
["1xBTCBXba4DKRKpQNjjW9sqq47ZcLAxNz"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Copper BTC Poker Chips","serial":"boc210"},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Golden Brass BTC chips Rolls","serial":"BGC-215"}]
["1xBTCDFzczzMd4E5FxaRoZvX9jLVvCsdM"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"44"}]
["1xBTCDaHUAvU7waDg2TCEKmGsTMuVD2p8"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"82"}]
["1xBTCDu8oEPxGYNrPPjm6XWcAVJKuvAT8"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"89"}]
["1xBTCE5ASLArR9bD5zsJM95NJnKjUWJn2"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"72"}]
["1xBTCGqCotvbBEfrjUHkDw7T1CJq3iZxo"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"97"}]
["1xBTCHcD4r8r1ei9iixASpMckE8TH5m4U"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"56"}]
["1xBTCKAfVZUALoAFYiCcaTj3n5w1FZ55U"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"84"}]
["1xBTCKnWJmWEVGDbJFfwWT3BdsyEKrsFW"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Copper BTC Poker Chips","serial":"boc206"},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Golden Brass BTC chips Rolls","serial":"BGC-211"}]
["1xBTCLJR6Jnnb2qGtkTnGPTCXsegiT6yW"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"94"}]
["1xBTCLpNvgBctzhKJnkxkEGaMkUxdnR3V"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"59"}]
["1xBTCMMKo1yo7G3xY1dLasjs3Vu4vnwxN"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"63"}]
["1xBTCNdkCrcNBmnSRyVv22CLhMGV3UpQg"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"54"}]
["1xBTCPDnrqKdHhUwPVcf7WYnLmgu3ZeN3"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"50"}]
["1xBTCQQftCUm7r4irvnbVrwGiYx2Hrt5x"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"85"}]
["1xBTCSQd3158TMy68PjqNBkWLGecZwugw"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"88"}]
["1xBTCSpeP8Ni6mF8oeVLLDWw7vHfoTQwf"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"74"}]
["1xBTCTWzATCDMWtHEXNdpdjupDBvDLjTV"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"77"}]
["1xBTCTeySL4yPWJaWTNsjR4YwgAjH2Moq"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"46"}]
["1xBTCU71sinDSuH7WDTTG6TcaiSvzLBU4"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"81"}]
["1xBTCUA44DErLCMujNDTy2Dy4GHnADaoB"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"87"}]
["1xBTCUAMPnaFLt5Pn26kdEiAeaieyfKn5"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"83"}]
["1xBTCUZuTgitYCAfmX4HQTpGdfETWX6uP"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"98"}]
["1xBTCVyLG7jsDUnEWX11H5nE6Sy4SWTiW"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Copper BTC Poker Chips","serial":"boc207"},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Golden Brass BTC chips Rolls","serial":"BGC-212"}]
["1xBTCXZ5jhYXAM7qhPBqgyhQY741T3Gso"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"96"}]
["1xBTCYcUaR8pniFwHs27d8X83GXDSKgFF"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"55"}]
["1xBTCZJ2np1YpfvapWiKUwFZE7iKioeB3"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"66"}]
["1xBTCaHrbVdEJZca5KSNJZZV6nufEEfkX"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"60"}]
["1xBTCauuJdRFafJXueBBNHiP2wyjdcAQC"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"92"}]
["1xBTCbLN3rwDXKEbuXJipEs6abWPyE74f"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"62"}]
["1xBTCbPK1BwMWc1G4pKKFPRC92SimbQGy"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"43"}]
["1xBTCeNdxeXdpBec6ET2oC3gAR63rhyXb"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"52"}]
["1xBTCeRyQMPWgGjTNb8G9EdD762Lc9M1c"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"57"}]
["1xBTCgmpvJzKj8NvyMKvaJN6qMj38TSpi"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Copper BTC Poker Chips","serial":"boc209"},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Golden Brass BTC chips Rolls","serial":"BGC-214"}]
["1xBTCiJepZhY9ktdRaTqpbu6wcgUbLvD8"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"93"}]
["1xBTCiKFGNrS21Kzze719ryQtiLcNwzsy"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"48"}]
["1xBTCjydiLnwS5A27QDfEa49H7yGdU9xE"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"53"}]
["1xBTCmf94F8YX1qUUkgXbdxmZ4LpuvvF3"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"58"}]
["1xBTCnMksratYaNTkXJ7jwyRqpj2R3tA7"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"47"}]
["1xBTCnT9AHokkFRfTWbpVzQpJ2WcbNmEx"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"95"}]
["1xBTCnf9bHHYNBaua8C6R7HcwxZbjzrSr"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"99"}]
["1xBTCnnnFMVqoKDz1qZ82UiAkUMse3gKF"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"65"}]
["1xBTCoaEpkQozFY1PSmi1FzbVMvbBH62c"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"100"}]
["1xBTCpCct2GRKGmFv24bpgDwTk9sKGZeb"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"69"}]
["1xBTCpzjmrPjbP6tUjEyDK39h1nsSScQm"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"42"}]
["1xBTCqpT8kJFQkC4mxG6C1uSqrnoSQg6T"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"73"}]
["1xBTCrkbfu3KXntLg6ESmWoEpNq6BTZZ5"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"49"}]
["1xBTCuaZBUSzUg8Hf9hpSsorEhUU8rsa8"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"41"}]
["1xBTCvzjWo5eJ1CKt67Y6su4vuCVZbaqn"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"64"}]
["1xBTCxWKy8wNzbDWxPenAUU2Jv8ivnM3x"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"61"}]
["1xBTCxnZpjYe1DTMZ2QrJemTMQTrsswTQ"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"68"}]
["1xBTCyQFK6xMBw246Eu3wK4bUV4XNLvzw"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"78"}]
["1xBTCzA6yTsBdoxWUKHaQPGTYdHuyAB44"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"51"}]
["1xBTCzSvkB4iGM6eXRKd2pUwrUWtEh1Vc"] [{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Orange Clay BTC Poker chips","serial":""},{"series_name":"1HoDLCLUB Silver BTC Poker Chips","serial":"90"}]

Some of these seem to have been simple data entry errors - for example 1xBTCAJKnDZoKxb8BNkNkh45eeDwyMKbF was funded with 0.0025BTC, which would imply it actually belongs to the Silver Poker chips rather than the Orange Clay ones which were to be funded with 0.0005BTC. However, the Orange Clay chips list was truncated, and no longer contains a serial 244 to cross check against MJ's original post.

HELP IDENTIFY

If you own any of the items referenced in the above table, please post a reply here with the serial (if it is a serialized item), and the address - including a photo is helpful. If you do not wish to be public about your ownership, you can send it to me directly and I will convey it here.

Disclaimers

I am not saying that MyCryptHodl is a scam, but clearly there is room for improvement here - so far, there is no indication of any items being swept or the keys being compromised. The designs are solid, and I'm generally a fan of his work. However, it is important to ensure that if we're paying for funded items, they are funded, and that the keys match the addresses.

I'm hopeful that this will blow over in a few days and things will be cleared up, and that we can get revised, accurate address and funding updates.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1309

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 09:00:41 PM

Thats a serious bit of reporting raghavsood, and the list of discrepancies is growing.

There are a few sirens going off a bit at this stage.

Not loading, not shipping is not great business practice to say the least

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 3082

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 04:45:31 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2024, 04:57:19 AM by ChiBitCTy

I don't think he has any nefarious actions and while I detest the entire process of people not getting their funding - I personally track every package that I ship - waiting for it to be delivered. Even once had to drive across FL to get a package I shipped to the wrong address (same # and street name but wrong city/zip - stupid easypost system kept changing the address) but the point is I usually know the day of delivery or the next day after delivery that a package has arrived.  If they do not contact to state it never arrived, then simply fund it. There should be no coins months or years later not funded.

Again - is his intent evil or nefarious? I doubt it - there is no profit in not funding for these small amounts.

What gets me more is the total abhorrent behavior of senior members here that want to take every mistake someone makes and call them a scammer and berate and degrade them - what is this? 3rd grade?

Does anyone call Mike Caldwell a scammer? How many bitcoin did he collect for orders bought thru his website that never shipped? that he never answered for? Is he red flagged? neg trusted? no. why? because it wasn't intentional - at least I dont think anyone believe it was. He simply walked away from the scene.

want people to do the right thing? then be an example not a school yard bully.

Hopefully this is not me you’re referring to, as I would hope you know me better than this. I don’t enjoy being the one who’s always calling out scams/potential scams and “leading the charge” but if I hadn’t for most of the scams Ive exposed, who else would have ? Many would still be unknown and others much more so under the radar.

I fucking hate this shit, I hate it. That’s why I chose the career I did, so I can help others in the financial space, where sadly there’s endless amounts of scammers (the SEC allows for so many legal scams it’s unreal ..and it’s a fight I deal w on a daily basis and will never stop). Naturally I’ve just continued to try and fight for what’s right and for those who’ve been wronged in a hobby I love, but unfortunately falling out of love with.

I’m not sure why people don’t take my advice and that of older collectors in the space who are trying to save it. Look how many people have come and go..they’re sick of the fucking scams and risks and yet countless collectors still insist on funding items when OG artist/ legends in the space like Kialara and Krogo are trying to pave a new path to keep the hobby going.  At this rate, mark my words everything is going to blow up and this hobby is going to get rocked back big time. It’s only a matter of time (I could go in to specifics on this but don’t feel like typing it all out all..but it’s the truth).

Many younger collectors and makers need to read up on the definition of insanity.

I’ve got several sizable scams to expose soon (dreading doing so & may just let this be my last say on scammers and step back from trying to help out). I know a lot more about this situation than I can say.  I’m a man of my word and some people simply don’t want it known they’ve been wronged so I won’t say anything about it ..other than they’re out there..plenty of em..it sucks and doesn’t help the situation/community, but it is what it is.  Anyone who knows me well enough knows I don’t bs, I’m straight up and I care about everyone here and the hobby, a lot.  Again, at least I use to.

As for Mike Caldwell ..FUCK HIM. I think he’s shady af and have seen shady shit he’s pulled over the years that don’t warrant a tag, but is enough for me to call him out now about it. I can’t tag or flag him because when I spent .39 for a bag of aluminum Cas coins that were listed as live sales on his website I was just a noob. I’m still horrible with cryptography anything but you should have seen me back in my early days..rather not think about the btc I’ve lost to the abyss thanks to my ignorance. I have no clue where the TX is for that transaction I sent to Casascius.com. I didn’t even know what a TX # was back then. Also Coinbase banned me for buying allergy meds online and I lost all my transaction history to boot ..otherwise I’d have reached out or tagged/flagged him.   I think Mike is a massive douche and damn well knows he collected funds to his site that way. We all know he’s a skilled programmer and gets notifications when his site makes a sale.  Mike doesn’t give a fuck anymore.  He refuses to help me and Krogo w the fake Cas thread in a number of ways,  refuses to address anything Casascius related at all, or even respond to anyone period (maybe Charlie and OTOH could get a reply..maybe).  I have lost a ton of respect for him. He’s worth hundreds of millions and spends his days helping his fake ass wanna be influencer wife with her fake accounts chalk filled w hundreds of thousands of fake followers, fake stories of “struggle” , and their fake lives filled with one things that is real ..deeeep bank accounts.  I’m not afraid to call him out. I just don’t have the proof to fully do so outside of sharing my views on him.

Mopar I’m not fully coming at you here bud, just blowing steam. I think very highly of you and you’re one of the best community members we’ve ever had here. Just fyi. This is just for anyone who thinks I’m attacking MrHodl and others for the sake of drama.

That’s said .. (this is from a classic movie by the way for those that don’t get it, & I’m insinuating I’m in need of a big fat J-Bird. Those that do get it, you’re my kinda peoples lol. Anyways, just bn silly to offset my rant a bit Smiley ). 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 2279

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2024, 06:28:31 AM

you specifically? no. I am talking in general there were many people that never got their orders or a refund - they were blown off. I actually dont really recall if you were one of those off hand. I know someone here was. The point is when people make mistakes, the name calling the 3rd grade level bully behavior  is not necessary. Point it out, flag em, red trust them - call them out - yes. Resort to being an immature mess? I would say no.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1753

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 02:23:29 PM

My unsolicited take:

1)  MrCyrptoHodl's method of funding/not funding coins is sloppy at best. 
2)  MrCryptoHodl's customer service dealing with this issue sucks donkey dick.
3)  It is still too early to call it a skam, but also too late to bury heads in the sand as if there is no problem with the coins.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
hybridsole

Activity: 947
Merit: 783

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 03:43:53 PM

Granted I don't have a dog in this, and I was away for most of the time this guy has been selling coins.

But, I can smell a scam here a mile away.

He's away on work, so doesn't have access to BTC?  Yet somehow he is still shipping coins (from his parents  Roll Eyes ) Then he should pull out a credit card and buy some from 1,000 online exchanges, and make his customers whole. 

He posted this two days ago:

https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1811040355946746215

This guy is shilling his last remaining coins on Twitter...posting videos of Ukraine and talking about kids dying around him, while owing BTC to people on this forum. 

Once his remaining stock is sold, we will probably never hear from him again until he rebrands and does this skam all over again.  Meanwhile the BTC that is loaded is very suspect.  Watch out for the private key rug pull. 

Hopefully I am wrong, but I'm not sure how anyone can give the benefit of the doubt after several months of this. 
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 1043
Merit: 432

View Profile
Today at 03:46:22 AM
Last edit: Today at 04:59:28 AM by Cryptogreatdane

My unsolicited take:

1)  MrCyrptoHodl's method of funding/not funding coins is sloppy at best.  
2)  MrCryptoHodl's customer service dealing with this issue sucks donkey dick.
3)  It is still too early to call it a skam, but also too late to bury heads in the sand as if there is no problem with the coins.

i agree with this. Its clear as day what happened. The process of relying on the buyer to reach out for funding was a mistake. Couple that with poor accounting and you end up short. Now hes scrambling to get the funds to load. I believe eventually he will correct this. Were not talking about a crazy ammount of money, so it can be fixed. Hes already stated he wont be selling funded coins. As long as he dosent start swiping coins i stop short of calling him a criminal. Priority one, start funding coins, one at a time if you have too. But get it done.
pinky1234

Activity: 365
Merit: 124

View Profile
Today at 02:33:04 PM

My unsolicited take:

1)  MrCyrptoHodl's method of funding/not funding coins is sloppy at best.  
2)  MrCryptoHodl's customer service dealing with this issue sucks donkey dick.
3)  It is still too early to call it a skam, but also too late to bury heads in the sand as if there is no problem with the coins.

i agree with this. Its clear as day what happened. The process of relying on the buyer to reach out for funding was a mistake. Couple that with poor accounting and you end up short. Now hes scrambling to get the funds to load. I believe eventually he will correct this. Were not talking about a crazy ammount of money, so it can be fixed. Hes already stated he wont be selling funded coins. As long as he dosent start swiping coins i stop short of calling him a criminal. Priority one, start funding coins, one at a time if you have too. But get it done.

I agree here, this case its way different than other case on collective. I mean this is not a scam as long as coin are rugged, I would like to stated ,the buyer and seller  are responsible.. yes that's right. I mean , we were suppose to get in touch with him once item arrive to destination. took him a while to load my coin ,  4-7 days once it arrive to me. why >?  no idea. maybe time differential . there were no specific time or lap once the coin arrive to you . like he didn't give you "" you have xxx time to contact me to load it . " I be honest , i don't  think he knows which coin he need to load or not to load. since he sold / funded / buyer funded. so this create a bigggg  issue. what if everyone's on this chat bought unfunded coin and now , these buyer are pm him to load it and he start loading it unknowing that these coin were buyer funded/ that would be a mess. Am certainly that he might or might not have the btc to load everyone's item and he /she is thinking that each sold item he sell he need to fund those behind. I suggest everyone here to relax and take a deep breath . Nevertheless, i had few coin unfunded and he did funded in fact. I know few fork unfunded and he did funded.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 2279

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:38:56 PM

I agree here, this case its way different than other case on collective. I mean this is not a scam as long as coin are rugged, I would like to stated ,the buyer and seller  are responsible.. yes that's right. I mean , we were suppose to get in touch with him once item arrive to destination. took him a while to load my coin ,  4-7 days once it arrive to me. why >?  no idea. maybe time differential . there were no specific time or lap once the coin arrive to you . like he didn't give you "" you have xxx time to contact me to load it . " I be honest , i don't  think he knows which coin he need to load or not to load. since he sold / funded / buyer funded. so this create a bigggg  issue. what if everyone's on this chat bought unfunded coin and now , these buyer are pm him to load it and he start loading it unknowing that these coin were buyer funded/ that would be a mess. Am certainly that he might or might not have the btc to load everyone's item and he /she is thinking that each sold item he sell he need to fund those behind. I suggest everyone here to relax and take a deep breath . Nevertheless, i had few coin unfunded and he did funded in fact. I know few fork unfunded and he did funded.

if accurate coin sales records were kept, it is very possible to know which were sold loaded vs unloaded.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
krogoth

Activity: 1254
Merit: 160

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:59:29 PM
Last edit: Today at 05:15:02 PM by krogoth
Merited by Xprim777 (1), Frank AlpenCoin (1)

One other way this could be solved in my opinion for any future coin makers out there that are travelling and are not carrying BTC or do not want to log in online to any exchange is this.
    Example…..Create a raw  Bitcoin transaction for coin A. Once customer for coin A receives and confirms coin is in hand, then the maker can email him the raw code to broadcast or he can do it himself.
    Very easily done and would prevent all these issues.

Made a thread on how to do that years ago

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106013.0

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
krogoth

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:13:07 PM
Merited by 2stout (3)

It would go something like this.....forge a raw signed BTC transaction with the public addy of the coin A as the receiving address.....save it...do not broadcast it. Once person receives the coin...the coin maker can broadcast it himself or even email or message it to the receiver of coin A and have them do the honor of loading by going to any website example..mempoole in pic below and broadcast onto Blockchain. They can then verify BTC has indeed been sent to their coin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
krogoth

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:33:56 PM

Forgot to mention.....had one customer buy six of my coins and that's exactly what I did because he wanted his daughter to try and understand and experience how to broadcast a Bitcoin transaction and actually see it broadcast and then see all six coins loaded once she transmitted the transaction on Blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: