Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 06:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MrCryptHodl - CHECK YOUR FUNDING!  (Read 4106 times)
raghavsood
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 425

Track Burns @ burned.money

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 05:40:39 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1)

Since my last post, it appears that one new item has been funded: A Silk Road Ingot was funded with 0.001BTC, although it has a face value of 0.0021BTC

The transaction pattern also deviates from other fundings within the same series (and within the creator's portfolio) - normally, funding transactions have a handful of inputs and go exclusively to the funded items + change.

In this case, the funding transaction appears to be a consolidated exchange withdrawal, with the majority of outputs being unaffiliated wallets/deposit addresses to other exchanges.

It's unclear if this funding was performed by MrCryptHodl, or if the owner elected to take matter into their own hands (but decided to change the amount?)

I have also prepared a query to sort all MrCryptHodl items by funding time, which can be executed via God Mode:

Code:
SELECT
  series_name,
  item_id,
  first_active,
  addresses,
  balance
FROM
  god_view
WHERE
  creators LIKE '%mrcrypthodl%'
ORDER BY
  first_active DESC;

See my previous post (linked above) for a query for the per-series summary.

Track burns @ burned.money | Track Collectibles @ collectible.money | Track Value @ isbtc1m.com
Haliburton

Activity: 504
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 01:48:51 AM

Hey y'all! Has anyone heard of MrCryptoHodl? It's been weeks since his last response. Was the trip to Kyiv a fad? Maybe a scheme to disappear and run away with the BTC? I would not buy any other collectible until I hear of this guy again. Peace, yo.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1973

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 10:54:25 PM

I would not buy any other collectible until I hear of this guy again. Peace, yo.

I understand, but if this is your first collectible, don't let it throw you - we've all been scammed, at least most of us who have been here over a few years, maybe sooner.. Roll Eyes

Dont' let one maker cloud your total judgement, as they are not all created equal...

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
raghavsood
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2024, 02:27:27 PM

Two more items were funded on the 16th of August, both from the "Fuck Fiat Money" series: https://collectible.money/item/2023-1HODLCLUB-FUCK-FIAT-MONEY-127 and https://collectible.money/item/2023-1HODLCLUB-FUCK-FIAT-MONEY-156

Once again, it is unclear if these were funded by MrCryptHodl or by the owner of the items - transaction patterns differ again (both funding txs were made by a 2of2 multisig address, which I have not seen used in any txs I checked from MrCryptHodl before)

Track burns @ burned.money | Track Collectibles @ collectible.money | Track Value @ isbtc1m.com
raghavsood
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 09:36:30 PM

The store @ 1hodlclub.com has been taken offline now.

It was still up when I last checked 7 days ago (around 2 AM UTC on the 2nd of September).

Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 1071
Merit: 442

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 09:48:06 PM

If he has to sacrifice the website to get the funding done then so be it. Hes not that far behind and these coins can still be a major part of physical bitcoin history. As long as he dosent go criminal and swipe. If he reads this, just keep funding as you can. You will eventually get it done and it will be over. Were all rooting for you
raghavsood
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 09:51:08 PM

If he has to sacrifice the website to get the funding done then so be it. Hes not that far behind and these coins can still be a major part of physical bitcoin history. As long as he dosent go criminal and swipe. If he reads this, just keep funding as you can. You will eventually get it done and it will be over. Were all rooting for you

Agreed - I'm not defaulting to calling for peels. We've seen some comebacks recently, hoping he makes it too. The funding gap isn't huge, and the items are good.

At the same time, I'm sharing things as I notice them here to allow everyone to make their own decisions based on risk tolerance and comfort.

YodasRedRocket (OP)

Activity: 758
Merit: 590

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 10:24:08 PM

Has anyone been contacted by MrHodlUrFundZ?Huh?? 👇

StackItUp            
2 items                      
.0026 owed        
1Moonxse1dLRyGSjcUW5y5y9jPgeQ5kfrs
1xBTCq6xmNgfqb5ATxexwB5iL6FHx16YS

Spokanistan51      
1item
.021 owed        
1GENESiSH45axN5T4C4Q7WPC1rpJJKfwCY

dozerz                
Multiple items
? owed                

elmejorrematador  
Multiple items
 ? owed

Kryptowerk
Multiple undelivered moonbars with No Reply
? owed

Honeybadger2014
Unfunded Gold Coin
.021 owed

Primo-bit
Missing Coin, No Refund & No Reply
? owed

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ MrHoDLUrFuNdZ
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2354

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 11:36:00 PM

he has not posted on Twitter since July 28th.

Did something happen to him in Ukraine? Or did he simply quit and leave the space?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Haliburton

Activity: 504
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 12:34:46 AM

Agreed - I'm not defaulting to calling for peels. We've seen some comebacks recently, hoping he makes it too. The funding gap isn't huge, and the items are good.

At the same time, I'm sharing things as I notice them here to allow everyone to make their own decisions based on risk tolerance and comfort.

Some of us have graded items from "MrHodlUrFundz" loaded with BTC on them. How are we supposed to peel them off, yo? I'm hoping the dude makes a comeback and proves us all wrong. That's the problem with trusting anonymous coin makers. You'll never know when they'll run away with the money. And without any personal information about the maker, you'd be f**kd.

Did something happen to him in Ukraine? Or did he simply quit and leave the space?

Yo, maybe he died from shelling in Ukraine? Kyiv is a war zone, after all. I'm hoping that's no the case... Sad

Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 1093
Merit: 457

Eclipse™ Experimental Cryptographic Technology

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2024, 02:01:50 AM

It's very sad to see the project coming undone, with the squarespace site going offline.

He more then likely did not renew the subscription with squarespace and the site is no longer hosted.

It's a tough call, but if people no longer trust in coins when coin-makers are lost to the void (they all will be lost to the void provided enough time) (this entire space will look far differnet provided 30+ years delta) than there is no hope in holding keys that were not created by yourself if you have no faith in the person to begin with.

Unless addresses begin to get dumped and coins moved, the only thing you can do is have faith and remin the course.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1793
Merit: 193

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2024, 02:51:35 AM

Not a damn thing.

Has anyone been contacted by MrHodlUrFundZ?Huh?? 👇

StackItUp            
2 items                      
.0026 owed        
1Moonxse1dLRyGSjcUW5y5y9jPgeQ5kfrs
1xBTCq6xmNgfqb5ATxexwB5iL6FHx16YS

Spokanistan51      
1item
.021 owed        
1GENESiSH45axN5T4C4Q7WPC1rpJJKfwCY

dozerz                
Multiple items
? owed                

elmejorrematador  
Multiple items
 ? owed

Kryptowerk
Multiple undelivered moonbars with No Reply
? owed

Honeybadger2014
Unfunded Gold Coin
.021 owed

Primo-bit
Missing Coin, No Refund & No Reply
? owed

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 03:55:55 AM

Some of us have graded items from "MrHodlUrFundz" loaded with BTC on them. How are we supposed to peel them off, yo? I'm hoping the dude makes a comeback and proves us all wrong. That's the problem with trusting anonymous coin makers. You'll never know when they'll run away with the money. And without any personal information about the maker, you'd be f**kd.

Yo, maybe he died from shelling in Ukraine? Kyiv is a war zone, after all. I'm hoping that's no the case... Sad

I have faith he wont screw us and swipe. I think he can bring hodl back to glory and once again be a solid coinmaker. Just have to revamp the loading process or go BF
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 03:57:31 AM

Once he takes care of Spoke all the rest are easy loads. Maybe hes saving up. Plus now that BTC on the downswing nows his chance
Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 1093
Merit: 457

Eclipse™ Experimental Cryptographic Technology

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2024, 04:06:23 AM

I have faith he wont screw us and swipe. I think he can bring hodl back to glory and once again be a solid coinmaker. Just have to revamp the loading process or go BF

I never thought of him as one that would swipe, he bought all three of my posters and was clear with marketing and pictures from his studio during his early years.

I think he has a passion for the hobby and a love for bitcoin.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 05:17:40 AM
Merited by ibminer (1)

Once he takes care of Spoke all the rest are easy loads. Maybe hes saving up. Plus now that BTC on the downswing nows his chance

He owes as much or more to multiple people & these are just the ones who have come forward, there are more who are owed.  He may not rug items already loaded but isn’t what he’s done just as bad?  He’s basically pre-rugged by never loading his items & not delivering others.  Some are out the item they paid for + load. 

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ MrHoDLUrFuNdZ
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 958
Merit: 195

WTB - Early Squirrelbits, CryptoImperator, & BTCC

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 05:11:31 PM

He owes as much or more to multiple people & these are just the ones who have come forward, there are more who are owed.  He may not rug items already loaded but isn’t what he’s done just as bad?  He’s basically pre-rugged by never loading his items & not delivering others.  Some are out the item they paid for + load. 

Just as bad as keeping keys and swiping??? No. Not even close. Come on Yoda - put your personal vendetta to the side and think before you type.

Imagine being so lame, you have to bump your own sales posts. Damn lying leviathans
YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 05:22:24 PM

He owes as much or more to multiple people & these are just the ones who have come forward, there are more who are owed.  He may not rug items already loaded but isn’t what he’s done just as bad?  He’s basically pre-rugged by never loading his items & not delivering others.  Some are out the item they paid for + load.  

Just as bad as keeping keys and swiping??? No. Not even close. Come on Yoda - put your personal vendetta to the side and think before you type.

Hey JPEG lover, I believe not loading someone’s coins repeatedly & intentionally & dropping off the map is the same as intentionally keeping PK’s… yes, both are cons.

Now go lose some auctions ✌️

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2354

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2024, 05:42:52 PM

I think what PMICT is saying though one is most assuredly malicious - keeping keys - while screwing up loads is not necessarily malicious and is more along the lines of negligence.

we do know he was traveling - he may not have access to anything that would allow him to verify claims and/or access to the funds.

Do I think he is in the right? hell no.

but I think of it along the lines of like microsoul was - you never know if you will get your funds. It was more of screwing up vs trying to steal with microsoul - I think the same is here for the 1hodlclub.

He def should have followed up and funded coins as soon as they arrived - no doubt about it. just simply holding funds because they never let you know it arrived - meh, that's bs.

But i also know that some coins were melted - and some people begged for not having their "funded" coins actually funded. so not every "funded" coin address should necessarily be funded. But this is where that transparency is lacking. 

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 05:45:44 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2024, 06:14:13 PM by YodasRedRocket

I think what PMICT is saying though one is most assuredly malicious - keeping keys - while screwing up loads is not necessarily malicious and is more along the lines of negligence.

we do know he was traveling - he may not have access to anything that would allow him to verify claims and/or access to the funds.

Do I think he is in the right? hell no.

but I think of it along the lines of like microsoul was - you never know if you will get your funds. It was more of screwing up vs trying to steal with microsoul - I think the same is here for the 1hodlclub.

He def should have followed up and funded coins as soon as they arrived - no doubt about it. just simply holding funds because they never let you know it arrived - meh, that's bs.

But i also know that some coins were melted - and some people begged for not having their "funded" coins actually funded. so not every "funded" coin address should necessarily be funded. But this is where that transparency is lacking.  

He owes a lot of people, isn’t communicating with them & has made sales on Twitter since this was brought to light.  A con is a con 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: