Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Gamefi project that has a potential on bull run  (Read 47 times)
gunhell16 (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 06:44:45 AM
Merited by serjent05 (1)

Hello to all the members of this forum. Today I will give a review of Gamifi because many people still believe in this era that Gamifi is the future of gaming, which is a reason for investors to speculate that it will increase their market valuation. And when we talk about it, I just chose crypto gaming because there are so many of them. Apart from this, I was not based on the beauty of the graphics because the others are just tools or platforms for gaming.

So my only focus here is on the value of the token itself and whether it has the potential to attract crypto investors. The kind who are not interested in games but in token valuation in the bull market and making money. Most people have this mindset in crypto. Have you noticed that the gamers who entered the crypto market during the last bull market had no idea about the trend of crypto, and when the market crashed, they disappeared? And the only ones who stayed were the crypto investors.

So the gaming project we are looking for has potential in gaming and can attract outside players and speculators here in the market.

Reminder: Please only invest what you can afford to lose. And I encourage you to do your research before investing.

1. Immutable X It is a layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum but unlike another layer II. Its focus is on gaming, which can provide users with fast, secure, and gas-free transactions while still maintaining the security and decentralization that come from the Ethereum network.
Its technology is a layer 2 scaling solution for gaming and NFT. And when it comes to the use case, it is designed for mainstream gamers. So they have this user-friendly wallet. Developers of games can mint IMX millions if they want to support Web3 games. In addition to this, IMX also has an NFT marketplace. And their games that use IMX are on their website.

Tokenomics: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/immutable-x

Market cap: $2,702,545,213
Circulating Supply: 1,346,169,447
Total Supply: 2,000,000,000
Max Supply: 2,000,000,000

2. Gala gamesThis is a gaming platform that has the integration of blockchain technology, and they offer games here and also various NFTs where the players will have ownership and control over their in-game assets. Its founder is one of the founders of Zynga, who made Farmville before. In terms of technology, there is no difference from the first, as mentioned. When it comes to the use case, the only difference is ownership and the play-and-learn model.

Tokenomics: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/gala
Market Cap: $759,434,565
Circulating Supply: 32,543,729,121
Total Supply: 32,542,890,615
Max Supply: 50,000,000,000

3. SandboxThis game is a virtual world where players can build or monetize their gaming experience on the Ethereum blockchain using sand tokens. It represents the integration of gaming and blockchain technology. Its use case is that it offers an interacting gaming experience metaverse where they can create their avatar. Apart from this, they can also monetize their gaming experience, and they can also buy and sell digital real estate here.

Tokenomics: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/the-sandbox
Market Cap: $1,034,743,800
Circulating Supply: 2,237,731,926
Total Supply: 3,000,000,000
Max Supply: 3,000,000,000

4. IlluviumThis is the first interoperable blockchain game (IBG) open-world exploration game, and the battle game is also built on the ETH blockchain. The graphics of this game are beautiful, and the landscape has a unique ecosystem and challenges.

The technology of the project is also the same as that of other gamefi projects decentralized with NFT integration. Its use case is auto-battle gameplay because the creatures here are NFT-based, so players can sell them or use them in the game, and it also has Defi elements where players can participate in yield farming and staking.

Tokenomics: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/illuvium
Market Cap: $482,693,792
Circulating Supply: 6,213,811
Total Supply: 9,608,206

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 01:57:18 PM

First of all, thanks OP for sharing these games. It's really good for gamers because they enjoy playing games; they even earn money from their games. But in fairness, when you give reviews on these, you are right that there are investors who are not really fond of gaming, but because of the potential of the token in games, there is a possibility that they will invest in the token of that game.

For example, I'm not a gamer either, but I think I'd like to invest in the Gala token because its tokenomics are good and its circulation is not bad even in terms of market capital. So, in my opinion, I can see a good ROI from it in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 03:17:40 PM

Hello to all the members of this forum. Today I will give a review of Gamifi because many people still believe in this era that Gamifi is the future of gaming, which is a reason for investors to speculate that it will increase their market valuation. And when we talk about it, I just chose crypto gaming because there are so many of them. Apart from this, I was not based on the beauty of the graphics because the others are just tools or platforms for gaming.

So my only focus here is on the value of the token itself and whether it has the potential to attract crypto investors. The kind who are not interested in games but in token valuation in the bull market and making money. Most people have this mindset in crypto. Have you noticed that the gamers who entered the crypto market during the last bull market had no idea about the trend of crypto, and when the market crashed, they disappeared? And the only ones who stayed were the crypto investors.

So the gaming project we are looking for has potential in gaming and can attract outside players and speculators here in the market.

Reminder: Please only invest what you can afford to lose. And I encourage you to do your research before investing.

1. Immutable X It is a layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum but unlike another layer II. Its focus is on gaming, which can provide users with fast, secure, and gas-free transactions while still maintaining the security and decentralization that come from the Ethereum network.
Its technology is a layer 2 scaling solution for gaming and NFT. And when it comes to the use case, it is designed for mainstream gamers. So they have this user-friendly wallet. Developers of games can mint IMX millions if they want to support Web3 games. In addition to this, IMX also has an NFT marketplace. And their games that use IMX are on their website.

Tokenomics: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/immutable-x

Market cap: $2,702,545,213
Circulating Supply: 1,346,169,447
Total Supply: 2,000,000,000
Max Supply: 2,000,000,000

2. Gala gamesThis is a gaming platform that has the integration of blockchain technology, and they offer games here and also various NFTs where the players will have ownership and control over their in-game assets. Its founder is one of the founders of Zynga, who made Farmville before. In terms of technology, there is no difference from the first, as mentioned. When it comes to the use case, the only difference is ownership and the play-and-learn model.

Tokenomics: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/gala
Market Cap: $759,434,565
Circulating Supply: 32,543,729,121
Total Supply: 32,542,890,615
Max Supply: 50,000,000,000

3. SandboxThis game is a virtual world where players can build or monetize their gaming experience on the Ethereum blockchain using sand tokens. It represents the integration of gaming and blockchain technology. Its use case is that it offers an interacting gaming experience metaverse where they can create their avatar. Apart from this, they can also monetize their gaming experience, and they can also buy and sell digital real estate here.

Tokenomics: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/the-sandbox
Market Cap: $1,034,743,800
Circulating Supply: 2,237,731,926
Total Supply: 3,000,000,000
Max Supply: 3,000,000,000

4. IlluviumThis is the first interoperable blockchain game (IBG) open-world exploration game, and the battle game is also built on the ETH blockchain. The graphics of this game are beautiful, and the landscape has a unique ecosystem and challenges.

The technology of the project is also the same as that of other gamefi projects decentralized with NFT integration. Its use case is auto-battle gameplay because the creatures here are NFT-based, so players can sell them or use them in the game, and it also has Defi elements where players can participate in yield farming and staking.

Tokenomics: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/illuvium
Market Cap: $482,693,792
Circulating Supply: 6,213,811
Total Supply: 9,608,206

Good picks right here.. Please can you review heroes of MAVIA, It's a web3 mobile free play to earn MMO strategy game, thats trending RN on twitter. Their in-game token isn't doing bad either. Here's the price 📈
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2024, 03:53:39 PM

First of all, thanks OP for sharing these games. It's really good for gamers because they enjoy playing games; they even earn money from their games. But in fairness, when you give reviews on these, you are right that there are investors who are not really fond of gaming, but because of the potential of the token in games, there is a possibility that they will invest in the token of that game.

I'm one of those people who doesn't like the Gamefi project. Maybe because I don't know him well. But what's on my mind is what would make this Gamefi project better and worth buying? I'm not a gamer but I have invested in gamefi projects like Mavia and Gala. For Gala, to be honest, I experienced a loss several years ago, if the Gala you mean is this one: https://coinmarketcap.com/id/currencies/gala/ . Maybe because I bought it at their ATH. But my question is, is it true that gamefi projects will have a place in the future?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄