Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bullish 2024 !  (Read 1285 times)
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 05:08:57 PM

To me I rather think that the bullish move is what brings about the creation of new projects. Most times projects like to list when the market is good so the value of their token doesn’t go down with the bear run. But for them to be listing now, it’s smelling bullish already and they know that their token will likely appreciate since the bull run feels like it’s only getting started. Not just what I think, some projects actually think this way and I can say that it is valid.
The developers of new altcoins know very well what they are doing, so if they have the pick to release their coin when the bear market is on or do so when the bull market is at its early stages then it is clear they will pick the latter over the former, even if they have to delay the release of their project for longer than a year.

So I would expect that we are about to see the release of thousands of coins that were on the sidelines, but if anything this will make it harder for any of those coins to garner the attention they want, as it is difficult to pull yourself apart with so many projects being released at the same time.

Not necessarily thousands of coins. Project owners are gradually releasing their projects already; they don’t have to wait until Bitcoin reaches a new ATH. All they need is to at least see the potential for it to be in a bullish run. Just like building your house on a really wet ground or wait till it hardens. And yes, the rate at which new altcoins are being created indeed causes distraction even for the ones that are already in existence. I am left to imagine how the best altcoins will look if the scam and shit tokens never existed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 07:02:48 PM

The emergence of new projects does not indicate whether we are in the bullish market or in the bearish market thought it can be argued that most big projects are listed during the bullrun to keep their momentum going Almostt all of them never launch when market is in a very bearish situation.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Epaper

Activity: 752
Merit: 112

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 12:13:29 PM

In my opinion, we are currently in bullish momentum, especially since the next halving is getting closer. However, I think the large number of new projects emerging has nothing to do with bullishness. I consider phenomena like this to be normal and will always happen.

arjunmujay

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 03:56:51 AM

In my opinion, we are currently in bullish momentum, especially since the next halving is getting closer. However, I think the large number of new projects emerging has nothing to do with bullishness. I consider phenomena like this to be normal and will always happen.
That's right, each coin has its own control. Likewise with Bitcoin halving. actually the halving is only for bitcoin itself.
Whether a coin is bullish or not is also based on the coin itself. both from market capitalization and also how investors treat the coin. If coin holders sell the coins they hold, the price will definitely fall even though the halving is happening in Bitcoin.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 04:23:39 AM

Quote from: Epaper

With this current moved of potential projects in the market, I think the bullish season is on and it will make many projects to continue improving to allow their investors to begin to experience positive results that will increase their income. I believe you know that new project can display at anytime to make some investors to change their minds to believe this new project in bullish in this season and it can turn at anytime to bearish. If you want to know the real bullish in the market, use the old projects that has population of investors to identify bullish season because once all those potential projects started bullish, you will begin to see other new projects will begin to change some movement too.

sukbir

Activity: 122
Merit: 13

🏆Bitcoin is king of Cryptocurrency World.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 12:06:12 PM

Market is bullish after 2 year of bear market, most of meme coin is pumping so hard Smiley

⭐⭐★( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)★🏆Bitcoin🏆 the World's First Decentralized Digital Currency.☆.•´¯`•.☆🌼🌼.•´¯`•.🌼🌼★( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)★⭐⭐ ✿.。.:* ᗷITᑕOIᑎ *:.。.✿
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 04:07:31 PM

We are already in the bullish market and now we are going to the All Time High. Op you have to be careful because most of those projects are not real but self sponsor projects. They pay the exchange to list there and after the payment expired, the exchange would delist them again and if your have invested in them then you cannot sell or will draw them again so when you invest on any project that newly launched and coming to the cryptocurrency ecosystem space, you have to know those things and be careful.

It is not too bad to invest in an altcoins, new projects but be careful and if you must invest, invest in a project that is familiar in the forum so that you know what you are doing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 05:42:14 PM

This is certainly a good sign for the overall crypto market but not necessarily a sign of a bull run. I think this shows how crypto is fast developing and there is not only new projects but these are substantial and exciting projects.

We need more projects that actually have good potential and utilization. There’s an increasing amount of altcoins but we are not seeing much growth from these because they all end up becoming dead. Hopefully, these projects attract more investors into the crypto world.

Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 09:12:31 AM

The market has been on a bull trend Bitcoin toping in the market cap, but however I could say that what is happening is pre  halving bull run the major bull run historical do take place 6 months after the halving, now alot of altcons are also hitting up as their performance depends on Bitcoin performance , I will advice we should be more careful in our choice of altcoin to invest, being
 listed in exchange doesn't guarantee that are good projects as many thoughts.

tengui (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 09:45:41 AM

First of all I would like to thank you for commenting on this thread. It's true that the halving is getting closer and I've read that the halving will occur in month 4. not just 1 big project but there are several big projects that have emerged in the last few months, many of which have even been established or started their projects since 2021. if you think this is normal but I have never encountered this kind of incident when the market was bearish.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 12:38:14 PM

Hard to understand bullish moment for new projects bitcoin halving is making the price increase of bitcoin very profitable for investors. New projects will be based on token demand as the market value is low. If the market is bad they will disappear.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 06:08:58 AM

Market is bullish after 2 year of bear market, most of meme coin is pumping so hard Smiley

Meme coins are pumping because market is green and all its movement is just because of friendly market condition. Not only meme coins but all other coins are huge pumped which means that Bull season has been started after a long time period and in this Bull season all investors will attain their goals as more cryptocurrency is adopted more people are getting knowledge about it.

Among meme coins pepe, doge and floki are pumped very higher so there is a greater possibility that if you choose meme coins for coming Bull season you will be rewarded with enough profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 05:18:38 PM

I mean, does the emergence of many new projects like this indicate that bullish is getting closer? What do you think ?
If you notice you will see that many altcoins follow the market cycle of Bitcoin. Investors invest in new projects to take risks during bullish markets due to a high appetite. A project launched during a bull market may provide initial hype and attention, but there is no guarantee that it will be sustained growth and adoption that will ultimately determine a project's success.  While I think launching during a bull market can be beneficial in the short term, it's nothing but foolish to think it's a guarantee of long-term success.

Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 05:53:58 PM

Currently Market Bullish but now in recovery mode. I think the market will go down again a bit. Better times will come later.
From what you thought, what have you noticed from the market so far. We don't need to be over relaxed because many things will happen in the market and the only way for us is to keep holding. We might keep seeing something like keep holding but the problem could be the capital. We might not have the capital to keep holding and what we need to do is to make sure we look for funds we can always use to buy some good tokens and hold. The market will keep going bull if we are ready to keep trading and holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 05:55:45 PM

Meme coins are pumping because market is green and all its movement is just because of friendly market condition. Not only meme coins but all other coins are huge pumped which means that Bull season has been started after a long time period and in this Bull season all investors will attain their goals as more cryptocurrency is adopted more people are getting knowledge about it.

Among meme coins pepe, doge and floki are pumped very higher so there is a greater possibility that if you choose meme coins for coming Bull season you will be rewarded with enough profit.

I think there is still time if anyone hasn't joined the market yet. Usually the actual bull season starts when bitcoin crosses its previous all time high. When this happens bitcoin rallies up more than 20% in a week and then it consolidates, leading the whole altcoin market in FOMO and retail investors start to join the market in a hurry. All these just push the market to a new stage where the mainstream media started to talking about bitcoin again and exchanges goes down due to the high traffic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2024, 05:56:03 PM

I think there is still time if anyone hasn't joined the market yet. Usually the actual bull season starts when bitcoin crosses its previous all time high. When this happens bitcoin rallies up more than 20% in a week and then it consolidates, leading the whole altcoin market in FOMO and retail investors start to join the market in a hurry. All these just push the market to a new stage where the mainstream media started to talking about bitcoin again and exchanges goes down due to the high traffic.

Bitcoin has crossed its all the time high value so it means that Bull run has started but we cannot say that now no one should buy any coin as still there is an opportunity that every coin will increase from current price to huge gain.

People were first afraid about bitcoin investment and when price get dip from 69k$ in previous days then their trust decreases but market again showed that bitcoin is a volatile but a better source of earning and no matter how harsh the situations are there will be no change in its success.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 06:29:08 PM

Bitcoin has crossed its all the time high value so it means that Bull run has started but we cannot say that now no one should buy any coin as still there is an opportunity that every coin will increase from current price to huge gain.

People were first afraid about bitcoin investment and when price get dip from 69k$ in previous days then their trust decreases but market again showed that bitcoin is a volatile but a better source of earning and no matter how harsh the situations are there will be no change in its success.
I’ll repeat again, but I already wrote that now the entry point into BTC is very high, just like in ETH. In such a market, trust is not important, cold calculation is important, because you can catch liquidation on both short and long positions. Now I see trading with minimal TP and SL, it is better to earn $50-100 than to lose $1000.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mehedi72

Activity: 738
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 11:00:50 PM

As far i know APTOS ARBITRUM and SUI launched years ago but recently pumped a lot due to their potentiality. Its not like they are new altcoins. They already survive bear effect also. And some altcoins came in top50 position doesn't indicates bull is coming but according to cycle analysis of bull run, yeah, we are very close to it. But still have some space for bull to some in altcoins market. After then, we'll experience such things even more in that time

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Tahid12

Activity: 410
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 08:53:58 PM

Yeah. I also think that bull market is getting closer. Altcoins you mentioned, pumped a lots already when they were low even some months ago in 2023 but after the start of 2024, we are seeing positive vibes in crypto market. And these altcoins are good cause they already survive the bear effect and still looks good. But as bull waves already started l, that's why others altcoins what are launching nowadays, most of them gaining success cause bull attract many new investors in makret

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 04:43:17 PM

that's why others altcoins what are launching nowadays, most of them gaining success cause bull attract many new investors in makret
This time should be well taken advantage of developers and those planning on launching new projects as new investors will be most likely looking for other coins to buy in hopes of earning huge profits with minimum investment

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀