Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1HoDLCLUB from 2021 to infinity and beyond  (Read 132 times)
MrCryptHodl (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 04:28:06 PM

Firstly, this thread concerns only a tiny part of our community, but as we are used to seeing quite often, it's the minorities that often make a lot of noise inside a community

So for over 24 hours now, some are shouting "scam", "thief", "cashgrab", everything that comes to their minds...

Gentlemen, at what point in this damn world, when after-sales service takes place between a company and its client, are there more than 2 parties? It seems to me that it is in court under competent authorities, so you would understand that here you are not competent authorities, and in any case, there is no need to do research to know that.

So explain to me at what point you feel entitled to bring up issues that do not concern you in public? Especially since, in the end, it's you who call it problems, but it's not, and the people involved know it.

Now, as there seem to be investigators here, qualified and graduated, I won't even summarize; I'll give you the link to the following tweet, and you can read it to understand where our famous "problems" start: https://x.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1752403179545788483?s=20

But since I noticed that throughout my sales, it was written in big red letters "you cannot choose a serial number," and despite that, everyone mentioned a serial number, I'm not even sure you'll read up to here. Still, you have no choice because this thread is locked; I won't engage in any public discussion with people who only seek to judge others in public. The only time I would accept that is if one day Bitcoins were moved from a 1HoDLCLUB collectible without the hologram being removed. And that will not happen.

Now that you have read the tweet, you may have understood that I'm writing this thread because Dustin had bills to pay, it made him tense, like anyone would be when a complicated financial situation arises. But Dustin preferred to announce publicly that he had financial problems, and that's when I understood that Dustin was emotionally destabilized, explaining his impatience, as if no one else had troubles in life...

And following that, a bunch of crazy investigators showed up. Oh, but I forgot! It's Dustin who called his cousins! Oh no, they are numerous now!

Are you following me so far? Well, no, because it makes no sense...

Everyone knows that from 2021 to early 2023, when ordering collectibles, we would send a message to MrCryptHoDL to confirm the safe arrival of the package so that the loading could then be done. It was like this until mid-2023, and then it changed.

Why did it change? Well, it's good this way; no Bitcoin is loaded until the buyer confirms that they really have the package in their hands. Because yes, it happens that the package is marked as "delivered," but in reality, it's not. And if the Bitcoin were loaded in such a case, and the package was lost or stolen, the Bitcoin would be lost!

Yes, but it works well when everyone takes responsibility and announces it in a timely manner, not 6 months or 1 year later. Because it's not a problem to announce 1 year later; in any case, the coins will be loaded if the loading was paid in advance, and everyone who didn't take the time to announce during the month of the sale and did it 6 months or 1 year later knows it— their coins have been loaded.

Except that here, some people are unstable, sorry to have to say it, but it's a fact. I have been insulted several times between 2023 and 2024 because some people who came for their loading at 2 in the morning were upset that I didn't do it immediately. And after it's done, they thank me and talk to me as if they had never disrespected me.

And it's precisely because of such behavior in the past that the 1HoDLCLUB has not accepted Bitcoin for loading during sales for several months now And that we will arrive at a system similar to Kialara where collectibles will be sold with a denomination, assembled as currently, but the loading will be at the buyer's choice.

The choice of 1HoDLCLUB to make loaded collectibles was initially a "cultural" choice because it was what was done in BTC collectibles and gave them their value But it's not a good idea when unqualified inspectors roam around with zero information and make assumptions.

Because these same unqualified inspectors do not know that there are people here who do not pay their loading, people who simply do not pay their orders, people who want to pay the loading later because their situation does not allow it at the moment, others who owe me money, and people who do not come back right away, and the list goes on!
Do you think that only makers can be the scammers? If so, you still have a long way to go before understanding where you are.

I have thousands of examples like that.

There are people who throw around "cash grab."
I invite them to do what I do here, and we'll see if it's a cash grab. Go and pay the prices of the molds that I pay, and pay for 4 molds because you do 2-tone. Go and pay the subscriptions for the software used to design all of this. Check how much it costs to produce almost different holograms for each release. 
Try doing that when you don't produce more than 210 pieces per collection. I don't even count the hours spent doing all of this because I do it out of passion. And in the end, the state comes to take 30%.

Add to that, you are in a niche market centered around Bitcoin, and collectors may not necessarily be fans of social media. Consequently, fewer people post your collectibles on social platforms, and you have to take on more advertising yourself. This often means advertising that doesn't strictly adhere to the rules due to the presence of a Bitcoin logo on your product.

I will not mention all the other fees and everything that needs to be done; I am not here to give a lecture on "how a business works."

Inform yourself before speaking, try before criticizing, and then you'll have the right to judge people in their fields.

Apart from Dustin and 2-3 other "collectors", no one has done what has been done in the last 24 hours. There are 200+ collectors with whom I've had contact, who have my collectibles, and probably others whose existence I'm not even aware of. They too waited for their loading, and no one has behaved in this manner. Even without that, just based on life experience, I can assure you that what is happening here right now is not normal.

I am 30 years old, and I know that many of you here are much older than me. I have always behaved accordingly, but respect goes both ways.

Threads of this nature have no place in our market, but it is important for Makers to express themselves as well, not just the community. While makers are normally also members of the community, it may not always be the feeling we have.

For some time now, the 1HoDLCLUB has not been posting on the forum other than its sales. This is also part of the step back taken in response to these behaviors. All communications about new projects, as well as photos, prototypes, etc., are exclusively published on Twitter and increasingly on the website's newsletter. And from now, 1HoDLCLUB, like any other company, reserves the right not to sell its collectibles to certain individuals. I'm sorry that everyone is affected here due to the behavior of some, but it is not possible for me to progress properly in this kind of atmosphere. I know that this look like a collective "punishment," but unfortunately, it cannot be done differently in these circumstances.

I will not respond to any threads discussing 1HoDLCLUB and Loading, as clearly stated in my messages
here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5483586.msg63589300#msg63589300 ,
here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5483393.msg63586169#msg63586169
and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5479838.msg63428171#msg63428171 .
Please read twice if you don't understand it the first time. Dustin will probably complain that I blocked him on Twitter, yes because once again, he probably didn't read my tweet intended especially for him, since he was too busy saying I'm victimizing myself. so don't worry if people are blocked on Twitter it's not a redflag, It's just what any Twitter account does when someone comes and says nonsense under their tweets.

Thank you all for reading this thread, and excuse me for the language used.

I wish you all a wonderful day!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: