Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price can XRP realistically reach this bull run?  (Read 126 times)
Sophokles

Activity: 1232
Merit: 516

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 11:05:59 AM

I first started buying XRP in June last year and did so in the hope it could reach $7-10 this coming bull run.

I am just wondering how many of us hold XRP and what realistic price target should be this bull run?

I am currently 7% up on my position and wondering if I should hold till peak of bull run next year or swap it soon for something else

I have a similar prediction to yours. Though XRP marketcap is already billions of dollars but their ISO standard development kit is really amazing which can be used to develop a payments network. When the market is becoming digitalized most of the big companies are trying to develop their own payment networks to get rid of any kind of hassle of using third-party companies. XRP technology can be really useful in this case. If it gets real adoption the price can be higher than that.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
vitya1982

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 12:33:14 PM

I don't buy XRP because I don't see any point in this currency.

What does she propose to do? What problems does it solve? What benefits can you get from being a holder?

I honestly can't see anything good for her.

its only functionality is price speculation and nothing else.

If someone who has more in-depth knowledge about her can tell me something to change my mind I would appreciate it.

Yeah, I have the same thoughts about it. I don't get it why so many people are hyping for it. I've seen people predicting it's big bull run for years, but it remained kinda still.
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 12:41:30 PM

I don't buy XRP because I don't see any point in this currency.

What does she propose to do? What problems does it solve? What benefits can you get from being a holder?

I honestly can't see anything good for her.

its only functionality is price speculation and nothing else.

If someone who has more in-depth knowledge about her can tell me something to change my mind I would appreciate it.

Yeah, I have the same thoughts about it. I don't get it why so many people are hyping for it. I've seen people predicting it's big bull run for years, but it remained kinda still.

It has been in a law suit for years - this is the first bull run it will have seen for 8 years.
Tipstar

Activity: 1820
Merit: 298

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 02:53:37 PM

I first started buying XRP in June last year and did so in the hope it could reach $7-10 this coming bull run.

I am just wondering how many of us hold XRP and what realistic price target should be this bull run?

I am currently 7% up on my position and wondering if I should hold till peak of bull run next year or swap it soon for something else

$7-10 is a very optimistic expectations from XRP. The current price of XRP could be called a good buying range but I'd suggest you to have some moderate exit points so that you don't miss on the profit on a bull run. Have at least one exit point at $2, that would be x4 of your buying price. If you even place 25% on that point, you'll get back your investment and could have those left 75% to be placed on any other optimistic values so that you could have complete profit. Maybe 25% on $4, another 25% on 8 and another 25% on 10 or 12. So, that you get the profit intended on an ultimate bull run but also not missing out on small bulls unless the large bull never comes to XRP.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 05:23:22 PM

I am still saying a little above three dollars is all you could see from it. Many people argue with me on this point, because it has not broken over the ATH price of 2018, while almost every other coin and token out there had a 2021 ATH price, which means that there are a lot of people who expect to see a new ATH, but I think it will probably not have a new ATH, or even if it does, nothing big,, barely above the ATH is all it can get.

I never found it smart to invest into XRP, centralization of it sounds and looks like a terrible deal that I would not invest into. If you really want to invest into something big, and centralized then at least go for BNB, they have a multi-billion dollar company behind that coin at least, so it would make some sense.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: