Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont Buy a second hand phone from people you dont know  (Read 208 times)
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 206

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 10:03:44 PM

I feel pity for the innocent guy that might still be in police custody due to his mistake and ignorance, such situation have put a lot of innocent people out there in a big mess. That's why I'm the last person that would patronise fairly used gadgets, I love to buy my gadgets from  the slot or a recognised gadget store where I'll be sold brand new devices and issued the appropriate receipt for the items. And that's cause I've heard awful stories of people that's been victims of the same circumstances therefore I've learnt from their experience.
 The recent one of them all was when a guy shared some experience of how he almost got into police custody cause of a stolen item. In his own case he was neither the buyer nor the seller, but was an apprentice for a  phone repairer who happens to be the third buyer of the stolen item. The actual item was stolen from a rich fulani merchant whose brother was in the Nigerian army and sold to two other people before it finally got to the phone repairer.
 Luckily for the guy narrating the story he was able to escape when noticed some military men grab his boss, they intended taking everyone in the shop with them to the guard room but luck was on his side that day. However buying a fairly used property can be very risky due to such situations and people that indulge in such act needs to be very careful not to buy the wrong item.
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 06:14:28 AM

Buying second hand phone no dey advisable because you can't tell where the phone is coming from. Many people don enter problem by buying second hand phone that was a stolen one. Apart from second hand phone been a stollen one sometimes e fit be phone wey dey very faulty and buying it to use will cause lot of stress repairing the phone always. The issues that comes with a second hand phone is very complicated.
Problem dey everywhere for the country, make we just de careful because danger de everywhere and the best way to avoid am na to just to stick to better plan and make we just de behave normal towards people, ensure to make good use of every turn to make prosperous steps. Second hand phones are recommendable when one knows exactly the brand and purpose of the phones. It's usually stolen or faulty phones but nothing be the thing, everywhere go good once we know exactly how to handle these scenarios.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:21:39 PM

Whether from people you know or people don't know, for your own safety, you should stronglyfrowm against buying of second hand phone. Asides the chances of the phone being a stolen phone, you could end up incurring losses for yourself.
A friend of mine saw a phone and on Facebook, it was an infinity phone, worth over 200k market price and he saw the phone on Facebook and the poster was selling it for just 150k, and the phone was just 2 months old with complete accessories, according to the seller. I tried talking him out of it but he ignored my advice and went ahead to buy the phone.  Indeed the phone was very new and had rlthe receipt just as the seller posted which made the whole thing even more suspicious.

My friend was enjoying the phone not until after a month he discovered the phone was bought on instalment from EasyBuy. And we all know what that means.
SlowPP

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:31:06 AM

Buying second hand phone no dey advisable because you can't tell where the phone is coming from. Many people don enter problem by buying second hand phone that was a stolen one. Apart from second hand phone been a stollen one sometimes e fit be phone wey dey very faulty and buying it to use will cause lot of stress repairing the phone always. The issues that comes with a second hand phone is very complicated.

Totally not advisable my brother o,you no no how many people hands the phone don enter bfr it get to you to buy ,u Neva can tell self if na tracking phone I swear,I witness one incident abt second hand phone,the phone was stolen from anoda state tho the phn was very expensive so I guess the owner was tracking it ,the person wey con buy d stolen with pure mind ,was arrested together with his two friends he was sitting with at a particular moments o tracking carry the guy o wetin d guy go go talk self fr station self .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: