Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing a growth mindsets  (Read 109 times)
kasablings (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 08:32:58 AM

I believe we all as humans needs a developing mindsets.our mindsets determine the way we deal with thoughts, decisions making and situations and setbacks.i think also our willingness to grow and improve ourself helps in grabbing and seeing opportunity to grow.               Than having a fixed mindset that posses a later look at failure as an opportunity to grow, instead of seeing it as a limit of our capabilities.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 239

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 01:49:28 PM

Growth mindset is something that we're born with as human beings, every individual needs to develop their own to achieve meaningful results in life, we all have the ability to be creative but some people will be lazy and stay in the fixed mindset, like you analyzed. From the stone age to the medieval age, leading to this computerized age, it's the growth mindset of certain individuals that always thinks out of the box that have made the transformation of the human societies to be experience growths and innovations.

So in order not to remain stagnant intellectually, physically and financially, we must always think of ways to better ourselves, because the day anybody stops thinking about how to become better in this areas that I mentioned, the person will start to decline or remain stagnant. The difference between humans and animals in terms of developments is that we're created with a higher intelligence, this is why monkeys can not build a house and lions are kept in cages built by humans, despite their strength. So let us not relegate our God, given developing mindsets.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 05:58:25 PM

I believe we all as humans needs a developing mindsets.our mindsets determine the way we deal with thoughts, decisions making and situations and setbacks.i think also our willingness to grow and improve ourself helps in grabbing and seeing opportunity to grow.               Than having a fixed mindset that posses a later look at failure as an opportunity to grow, instead of seeing it as a limit of our capabilities.
It is the tip of the rich people. If you want to be successful, you have to change your mindset first. And all of those factors that you've said are connected to each other.

From decision making, to having to extract the situation based on how you're taking it whether they're good or bad. It's all about your mindset and how you see and think outside the box.

Mistakes, failures and disappointments, you have to change your mindset against them and take them as part of your growing process.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 10:35:32 AM

This is depending on what or how you develop your mindset because if you grew this by learning and having a good sets in mind like wanting to be millionaire and also acting on it ? then why need to develop more?
this is only advisable to those who have weak or cheap mindsets that makes their  future plans failing or not making best towards those .
remember that mindset is a friend of perseverance and dedication.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 03:05:49 PM

You can make it by reading books or hearing stories, it comes once you get experience from your own failures and there is no better teacher than we got to learn it by ourselves at our low.

No one really wants to go broke and everyone wants to become successful but most people just not be ready to get out of their comfort zone to make it happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 06:08:10 PM

That is reality op, this development is tide down to individual because allot of undeveloped mindset have course more harm than good in our society and to the individual who have this as challenge. An undeveloped mindset is not worth living, mind is natural give from birth as herridity but really need growth through learning using different medium, either one learn through book or follow the steps of other that have it already.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:17:38 PM

We would not have evolved to what we are today if all humans had a fixed mindset

Change is constant and we should always be checking in with ourselves to see in what more ways can we improve we should never be content with our knowledge and skills right now because there is no harm in learning more

Some people however do not deal well with change but that should be changed because that will do them no good

Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 12:09:17 AM

Mindset is indeed a great thing that affect us in our everyday activities. We are what we think because a good mind reep good things why a bad mind reap corruption backwardness. Whatever thing we do we should always bear in mind that bad mentality can lead us into trouble.
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 05:56:53 AM

Developing ones mindset towards positivity helps an individual to grow in every aspect of life endeavors because our mind is like the C.P..U of a computer as it controls all activities of the whole body so it i necessary for every individual to grow and develop the mind to be able to accumulate good ideas that can proffer good and quality solutions to ones problems.

MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:28:16 PM

The mentality is not developed there is no difference between man and animal. Mindset plays a very important role in shaping a person. The development and growth of mentality help us to move towards beauty and prosperity by preventing us from any kind of injustice and misdeeds.
such as a beautiful mind makes a beautiful person and a beautiful person manages and builds a beautiful family. In the same way, a beautiful family creates a beautiful society and a beautiful society creates a beautiful state, and in this way, a beautiful state will make the whole world beautiful.
So there is no alternative to develop a mindset to make the world beautiful.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 08:58:32 AM

Mindset is growing as we old mate , never stays in that because maturity goes with mindset also  so I don't know if there are someone that staying with their mindset .
developing this will also help us becoming more progressive in our life for the future and if you have none of this then better to stay at low because you will never have a future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: