Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BLITZCOIN] Needs his community manager !  (Read 2927 times)
slavo (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:36:23 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 01:24:42 PM by slavo

So here we are, all mining the BLTZ for profits.

But profits won't come if there is not a strong community behind it.

BLITZCOIN NEEDS A COMMUNITY MANAGER, to make things happen!

I'll take every application and put this in OP.

Applications must be provided as follow :

-Nick : "btt nick"
-Motivation : "motivation"
-Experience : "not needed but if you have some experience/background in cryptos just put it here"

The community manager will have to be 100% working on the coin development.

He'll be in touch with blitzcoindev to have every info he needs to promote bltz, and will also have to be present on IRC to make the chan live.

I'm personnaly giving 2500bltz as donation to pay the community manager  Grin I encourage everyone liking this idea to do the same.

I'll release the fund with an increasing factor (tell me what you think, i want to prevent people from running with our money) so that'd mean :

-first week as community manager = 0%
-2nd week = 1%
-3rd week = 3%
-4th week = 5%

then 5%/week until fund runs out of funds (you will be able to donate without any time limitation, as i will release the bounty by 5%parts maximum, so if there's donations regularly coming, the reward will increase. I'll personnaly donate more if this operation's a success)

The BLTZ addy for donation : B9PDuhTquSsVCY8pJ2JTmsFUgedmQoNgyR

u can check the donation fund balance here http://cryptexplorer.com/address/B9PDuhTquSsVCY8pJ2JTmsFUgedmQoNgyR

I'll take applications until end of mining period, then start a poll on here to vote.

Cheers

*edit : To be more clear I ask every candidate to make their own candidature on a dedicated thread.

So just pm me the link once done and i'll add it to OP.

Introduce yourself maybe, your background, and more important, your plan on how you'll try to manage that community.

ACTUAL BOUNTY IS 44399,84492754 BLTZ

Donator :

Slavo : 2500bltz
Blitzcoindev : 2500bltz
Anonymous donator : 5000bltz
DRPD : 1500bltz
rmd79 : 30018.84492754
Anonymous donator : 47bltz
Anonymous donator : 1234bltz
Anonymous donator : 100bltz
ZeroControl (yeah, himself  Grin) : 1500bltz

pm me if you donate. I'll refund you if we don't find the mighty community manager. (amount and txid plz)

I imagine that we have no community manager ?

It could be good to start a thread with open applications, then a vote to elect someone taking care of PR and community management

It may be a speculative coin, but some dedicated people would help a lot.

Grin

Yes, it's a speculative coin, but it's peoples coin as well. I'm not a dictator and I will not prevent usage of BLTZ, just I'll not encourage it.
Slavo, I encourage you to make your idea happen.[/size]

1st application : ZEROCONTROL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551331

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlitzCoinDev

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:05:43 PM

premine of BLTZ is 100% distributed (well still distributing it) and there is no BLTZ for this purpose in premine.
But, I'll match donation amount you are giving from my personal mined BLTZ.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:10:51 PM

Slavo is the dev  Grin

Go Blitz!
slavo (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:15:35 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 09:30:52 PM by slavo

Stahp FUD djinou  Kiss

You should rather give this fund some coins  Grin

(i'm NOT the dev, only a dedicated miner)
slavo (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:00:49 PM

recceived 2500k from blitzcoindev

Waiting for applications and more donations !
slavo (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:13:20 PM

received 5000 more blitz !

donator is anonymous atm, i will update if he want to tell me who is he  Grin
ZeroControl

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:37:23 AM

Hi everyone.

First, thanks for making this coin!

My nick: Zerocontrol, also my username at (http://blitz.hashing.at/)

Motivation?
I want to help Blitzcoin archive it's goal. In order to do that, good communications is needed between the devs and the community. I have participated (as a user) in the launch of several crypto coins now, and have seen where it often goes wrong. Because I work in front of my computer I can be available at least 13 hours a day and often more. I am online 24/7 on blitzcoin irc channel. My interest for cryptocoins started back in November, just before the big hype around BTC. Now every day is spent with at least 5 hours reading about the news in crypto world.
I believe in BlitzCoin, am a holder myself, both mining and buying. I love the idea that it's meant for speculation, see great promise in the future for this coin, and I would be happy to help by being an active community leader, that always answers.

Experience?
I have never been a community leader before, but I have a big passion for crypto currencies and the crypto world. I have help KDC coin a little, by translating their hole website. But sadly the communication between their dev and community is starting to lack. I have a twitter profile (@bitcoinfriends) that i use time with as well.

What can i offer?
I would be able to post updates/news from dev
Be active on forum/twitter/facebook/homepage/irc
Support
Bring new ideas

I know my experience is little, but hope you can see I have a passion for this, and if you pick me i won't let you guys down.

Kind regards,
ZeroControl
berone

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:01:02 AM

it is  good coin. support you
slavo (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:03:40 AM

Consider giving to the fund, we'll have more candidates so more choice/(good) competition !

If people work well they deserve being paid.

Thanks for your support !
beetterer1

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:05:14 AM

I really want to do this community manager. but limited capacity estimation I do, but I am willing to pay attention to this coin.
slavo (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:09:01 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 05:39:06 AM by slavo

come on guys we need more than one application to make things interesting  Grin
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:27:47 AM

well i'm not that rich
but you have to give first if you want something back, so 1500 blitz incoming from me.
i hope it is good invested:
Transaction ID: 55660d6d19681f7ad9cfa9ea44693be270f3dc9eb67074debade0169bbc17372

Thanks slavo for being a activ blitzer Smiley
go blitz go!
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 11:30:06 AM

Hi!

I live in finland and Ready to help this coin! I can for example do advertise posters and throw them all over my city and in every house.
What you think guys? I just need a lot of papers, printing clours and advertise idea.

I think personally that it would be nice to make some nice charity or other goal. For example pick any homless who is freezing outside and lets try to help him back to his feet and that he gets job.. apartament to live and rent  and etc.... Or pick family from very poor country and try to help them somehow. We can make a charity fund to build a house for poor african family or something? We need to make a good goals that people will know about us because of things we do.

Best Regards, Gavrilov Maksim

dewon

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:35:05 AM

Hi!

I live in finland and Ready to help this coin! I can for example do advertise posters and throw them all over my city and in every house.
What you think guys? I just need a lot of papers, printing clours and advertise idea.

I think personally that it would be nice to make some nice charity or other goal. For example pick any homless who is freezing outside and lets try to help him back to his feet and that he gets job.. apartament to live and rent  and etc.... Or pick family from very poor country and try to help them somehow. We can make a charity fund to build a house for poor african family or something? We need to make a good goals that people will know about us because of things we do.

Sounds nice. I give you my support.
slavo (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:08:18 PM

ok sounds great, things are moving now.

thanks to everyone here for supporting the idea.

To be more clear I ask every candidate to make their own candidature on a dedicated thread.

So just pm me the link once done and i'll add it to OP.

Introduce yourself maybe, your background, and more important, your plan on how you'll try to manage that community.

Donations are getting serious, so application have to go in that direction too !
slavo (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:10:55 PM

well i'm not that rich
but you have to give first if you want something back, so 1500 blitz incoming from me.
i hope it is good invested:
Transaction ID: 55660d6d19681f7ad9cfa9ea44693be270f3dc9eb67074debade0169bbc17372

Thanks slavo for being a activ blitzer Smiley
go blitz go!

i'm trying to give value to the coin I mine. Everycoin I mine, so thank you for making this possible. Keep bumping this thread, and hope for more donations and applications  Smiley
slavo (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:31:53 PM

Hi!

Hi Smiley

i encourage you to write all your ideas the best you can and make a dedicated thread, then pm me with the link, i'll add it to OP.

I think the homeless idea or african family is too much targeted. It won't help that much and we'd be accused to make this for promotion, and that won't be so wrong. I'd rather see a more global project like sponsoring stuff or making a real donation to a already known charity, like amnesty international or idk.

My 2 cts, but i'm not here to select anyone, i'll let the community decide, so hurry up and write everything you can down on your thread !

and welcome in blitz  Wink
fpmk

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:00:13 PM

Hello, wait for a minute.
What's your role in Biltzcoin ?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BNr9JtcRjHiPUk2wHhdnyzCPkw22KFpjNn
slavo (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:10:10 PM

Hello, wait for a minute.
What's your role in Biltzcoin ?

As said, i'm a miner who think that a coin can't survive without a community. I have not enough time to spend for this job, and my english is not great so i can't apply myself for the job, so I'm trying to make something happens in order to have a stronger community dedicated to blitzcoin.  Smiley
tungz10

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:16:58 PM

looking great!  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: