Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you learnt from this forum that has actually saved/ you in real life.  (Read 402 times)
NicoRay85

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 06:21:46 PM

Out of curiosity: what did you spend your BTCs on?
teamsherry (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 50

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 03:56:44 PM

I'm still learning, TBH, but the most important thing I've learnt is there are tons of people who actually can help you to figure out almost everything, and that's gold

One thign Im sure you would learn is to do your own research, doing your own research is the best way to grow in this crypto space, lots of innovation been introduced everyday and even our safety has become an issue of concern as scammers are relentless in their pursuit to get access to our holdings.

Like you said lots of good people to help out, but you must ask questions and I think as a newbie the first thing you should learn is security then how to aquire bitcoin, cause they is no reason been here If you don't have plans to buy bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: