Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Slinky Doge: 100% Airdrop on Hypra, $0 starting MCAP, unique rebase experiment  (Read 211 times)
SlinkyDogeDev (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 06:30:21 AM

Greetings, Bitcoin Talk community!

Introducing $Slinky the Slinky Doge, the unique new rebase token launching on Hypra. Slinky Doge isn't your average canine-themed token; it's a dynamic experiment in tokenomics, set to redefine the way we interact with meme tokens in the crypto space. Slinky Doge is unique in many ways. Firstly, it's a rebase token starting with a total supply of 100 and a market cap of 0. It will positively rebase as long as the value of Slink exceeds that of 1 Hypra, between 1 to 10% based on the price discrepancy. However, there's no need to worry about negative rebasing – you're safe! Slinky is the first rebase token to introduce a new method to contract the supply, which is a burn-on-transaction. This safeguard protects holders from the effects of traditional negative rebasing. Transfers outgoing from the liquidity pair are also exempt from the burn fee, ensuring buyers are protected from the effects.

Who is Slinky Doge?

Slinky Doge isn't just any ordinary Doge; it's an elastic supply meme token designed to find its place within the vibrant upstart ecosystem of the Hypra blockchain. With a starting supply of 100 Slinky tokens and a nil market cap, Slinky Doge is set to embark on an exciting journey of tokenomics exploration.

Unique Features and Tokenomics:

Positive Rebase Mechanisms: Aligns its value with that of 1 Hypra token through positive rebases. How much does the supply need to grow to get there? Or does it all?
Transaction-Based Token Burns: Implements a distinctive method for supply contraction without adversely affecting most holders.
No Team Tokens, 100% Airdrop: Ensures equitable access to all participants. One Dev, and I will be a fair participant in the airdrop, and this experiment.

What is a rebase token?

A rebase token is a type of cryptocurrency token designed to automatically adjust its supply periodically based on certain predefined criteria. Unlike traditional cryptocurrencies with fixed supplies, rebase tokens dynamically alter their total token supply to maintain a target price or achieve specific economic objectives. The effects of supply adjustments through rebasing resonate consistently across all wallets. If you have 100 tokens and the supply increases by 1%, you will now have 101 tokens.

Rebase Percentage Determination:
•The rebase percentage is determined based on the deviation between the price of Slinky Doge tokens and Hypra tokens in the LP pair.
•The contract monitors the balance of the LP pair, comparing the amount of Slinky Doge tokens to the amount of Hypra tokens.
•Depending on the degree of deviation, different rebase percentages are applied to adjust the total supply of Slinky Doge tokens:
•If the price discrepancy is significant, such as exceeding 1000%, a 10% rebase may be triggered.
•Similarly, lower discrepancies may trigger rebase percentages of 5%, 3%, 2%, or 1%, depending on the observed deviation.
•This dynamic adjustment ensures that the value of one Slinky Doge token remains aligned with the value of one Hypra token, eventually aiming for price stability and tokenomics equilibrium.

Adjustment of Base Percentage (Burn Rate):

•The base percentage, or burn rate, determines the portion of tokens that are burned during each transaction.
•The burn rate is adjusted based on the observed price discrepancy between Slinky Doge and Hypra tokens.
•If the price of Hypra tokens significantly exceeds the price of Slinky Doge tokens, indicating potential inflationary pressure, the burn rate is increased.
•Conversely, if the price of Hypra tokens is lower relative to Slinky Doge tokens, indicating potential deflationary pressure, the burn rate is decreased.
•Adjusting the burn rate helps maintain a balance between supply and demand, ensuring sustainable tokenomics and preventing excessive token inflation or deflation.
•By dynamically adjusting the rebase percentage and base percentage, the Slinky Doge token contract effectively manages token supply and aims for eventual price stability on the Hypra blockchain. However, it's important to note that in the initial stages, there may be extreme volatility as the market adjusts to the rebase mechanism and establishes equilibrium.

Rebase Percentage Calculation:

The rebase percentage determines the adjustment to the token's total supply based on the price discrepancy between Slinky Doge tokens and Hypra tokens in the liquidity pair (lpPair).

If the price discrepancy is:
Greater than 1000% (10 times higher), a 10% rebase is triggered. (1 SLINK = 10 HYP)
Between 500% and 1000% (5 to 10 times higher), a 5% rebase is triggered. (1 SLINK = 5 HYP)
Between 300% and 500% (3 to 5 times higher), a 3% rebase is triggered. (1 SLINK = 3 HYP)
Between 200% and 300% (2 to 3 times higher), a 2% rebase is triggered. (1 SLINK = 2 HYP)
Less than 200% (less than 2 times higher), a 1% rebase is triggered.
These thresholds and corresponding rebase percentages determine how much the token supply will be adjusted to align the token's price with that of Hypra tokens.

Burn Rate Calculation:

The burn rate, represented by the basePercent variable, determines the percentage of tokens burned during each transaction based on the price discrepancy between Slinky Doge and Hypra tokens.

If the balance of the liquidity pair has a greater amount of SLINK than the balance of Hypra tokens, indicating that the price of Hypra tokens exceeds the price of Hypra tokens, the burn rate is doubled (basePercent = basePercent * 2).
Conversely, if the balance of the liquidity pair has a lower amount of SLINK than the balance of Hypra tokens, the burn rate is halved (basePercent = basePercent / 2).
The burn rate is then constrained to ensure it remains within a certain range, typically between 0.5% and 10%.
This dynamic adjustment of the burn rate helps maintain a balance between token supply and demand, ensuring sustainable tokenomics and preventing excessive token inflation or deflation based on market conditions.

Are you ready to be a part of something truly innovative on the Hypra blockchain? Slinky Doge invites you to join our exclusive airdrop, but we're not just handing out tokens to anyone who puts an 'X' username and a Hypra EVM address. We're seeking individuals who can demonstrate their potential as valuable contributors to our community, either through some potential contribution, or bare minimum give us a good explanation about why you're legitimately interested(this is necessary to weed out the thousands that might apply with no real interest)!
Why Should You Participate?

Slinky Doge isn't your run-of-the-mill token project. We're on a mission to redefine tokenomics and shape the future of meme tokens in the crypto space. We believe in building a vibrant community of passionate individuals who are committed to the success and growth of Slinky Doge.

What We're Looking For:

We want to airdrop tokens to individuals who can showcase their potential to contribute meaningfully to the Slinky Doge community. Here's how you can demonstrate your worth:

Community Engagement: Are you active in crypto communities? Do you participate in discussions, offer valuable insights, or contribute to the growth of projects? Tell us why your engagement makes you a valuable addition to the Slinky Doge community.

Skills and Expertise: Do you have skills or expertise that could benefit Slinky Doge? Whether it's marketing, design, development, or community management, let us know how your talents can help us achieve our goals.

Genuine Interest: Share with us why you're genuinely interested in the Slinky Doge project. What aspects of our vision and mission resonate with you? How do you see yourself contributing to our community's growth and success?

How to Participate:

To participate in the Slinky Doge airdrop and receive your share of tokens, follow these steps:

Connect to the Hypra Blockchain: Ensure you have a Hypra wallet address ready to receive your airdropped tokens. You can use any current EVM address and simply connect to the Hypra network

Submit Your Application: Reply to this thread and tell us why you deserve to be a part of the Slinky Doge community. Share your engagement, skills, expertise, and genuine interest in the project. Convince us that you're more than just a username and wallet address.

Stay Engaged: Once you've submitted your application, stay engaged with our community! Follow us on Telegram, Twitter, and other social channels to stay updated on the latest news and developments.

Airdrop distribution will be dependent on the engagement it generates, looking for anywhere between 100-250 valid recipients, and will distribute equally accordingly.

Connect with Us:

Telegram
Twitter

Website

*Please note that the information on the website coming from the Hypra Blockchain pertains to test contracts at present. There is no SlinkyDoge token launched yet.

Airdrop Sign Up!(Click Here)
Join us on the journey to redefine tokenomics and shape the future of meme tokens. Show us your worth, and let's build something extraordinary together with Slinky Doge!

SnedKristoff

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 07:05:15 AM

Wow, this sounds really cool.  This will be nice for hypra.
JingleMusic

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 10:35:07 PM

Yeah, count me in for this, mate! Sounds like a ripper. With a market cap starting at zero and a free airdrop? Bloody oath, sign me up! Good on ya for making tokenomics a bit more bloody interesting and fun, eh?"
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 05:34:39 AM

Here's why I wanna be in:

1. Really Interested: Saw Slinky Doge on Bitcointalk, and it looks cool. Wanna be part of it and learn more.

2. Super Excited: Even though It is new project, I'm pumped!

Thanks a bunch! Can't wait to join in.

Bitcointalk: john1010
address: 0xd624CAc7a5E221fe2283dCb7ef8CBF6B9dBC9410
SlinkyDogeDev (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 04:24:27 AM

1. Really Interested: Saw Slinky Doge on Bitcointalk, and it looks cool. Wanna be part of it and learn more.

Thanks for your interest John!
Cryptodamusman

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 09:36:51 PM

Intriguing idea for sure, but also just very interesting you chose a blockchain with almost no activity
r_victory

Activity: 1944
Merit: 357

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 11:01:01 PM

We'll have to buy the HYP token to transfer the slink doge. I do not usually use the exchanges in which it is listed and liquidity is very low. How many HYP tokens will we need to have?

Is there any plan to migrate Slinky Doge to some other blockchain, such as BSC or Polygon, for example? They are great options.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SlinkyDogeDev (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 11:25:52 PM

We'll have to buy the HYP token to transfer the slink doge. I do not usually use the exchanges in which it is listed and liquidity is very low. How many HYP tokens will we need to have?

Is there any plan to migrate Slinky Doge to some other blockchain, such as BSC or Polygon, for example? They are great options.

You just need enough hyp tokens to cover gas.
Xeggex is nice to use imo, but I understand the concerns with any centralized exchange.

We are intending to stay on Hypra.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 10:31:15 AM

First off, let me express my excitement for being a part of this upcoming airdrop campaign. The anticipation is building up, and I'm eager to get started.

In the spirit of transparency and community engagement, could you please share more details about the expected start date? It would be fantastic to have a clearer idea, and I'm sure many participants, like myself, would greatly appreciate the insight.

Thank you for your time and efforts in organizing this campaign. Looking forward to your response!
SlinkyDogeDev (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 04:10:41 PM

First off, let me express my excitement for being a part of this upcoming airdrop campaign. The anticipation is building up, and I'm eager to get started.

In the spirit of transparency and community engagement, could you please share more details about the expected start date? It would be fantastic to have a clearer idea, and I'm sure many participants, like myself, would greatly appreciate the insight.

Thank you for your time and efforts in organizing this campaign. Looking forward to your response!

Yea sure.  We're looking to fill the minimum amount of slots for the airdrop to  have a fair distribution,  which is 100 to 250 recipients. Then very shortly after we will get things under way.  It would help a lot if you could share the latest x post from slinkydoge in regards to the airdrop from your x account. It would be greatly appreciated.
bornagainDEGEN

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 11:09:12 PM

whats the best way to buy HYP to have gas for this? never heard of hypra
SlinkyDogeDev (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 03:08:58 PM

We've launched a Twitter bounty. You can see the details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5484272.0
SlinkyDogeDev (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 04:21:03 PM

whats the best way to buy HYP to have gas for this? never heard of hypra

Xeggex
allyourcoinsaremine

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 04:18:48 PM