Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Herbalists Live Longer than Christains  (Read 354 times)
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 206

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 07:04:27 AM

I'm not willing to support the motive of you saying the Tranditionalist live longer than Christians, do you think God in his own way becomes happy when he sees Christians die or maybe because he promised eternal life after living here on earth then it is enough to let us die at a faster rate. Have we not heard testimonies on how God has saved the lives of many Christians from accidents and unfortunate circumstances, how much then has it happened compared to the Tranditionalist. There are a million ways to die, be it a Christian or any religion, we all fall victim.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Funke (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Well I think I don't really understand your topic,in your topic you Said harbalists and in your writing you said traditionalists, well in my own point of view,i think this is totally different from each other.but maybe you mean to say traditionalists and I will like to comment on this topic traditionalists,: traditionalists we are all traditionalists before Christianity came into existence, so l me tell you,with my little knowledge about traditionalists these are people who practiced holiness people, who are truthful, traditionalists do not lie or deceive people, they do not cheat or bribe they are straightforward people and they keep they holy days holy abide with their rules and regulations, and I think that's why they live longer than a Christianity..

In the Christianity: white man brought Christianity to us,we were not born and brought up with this ideology,we initiate it and after that we are not keeping the rules and regulations,i mean the commandments of God we do not have fear of God in our life, because God is A merciful God,in our society today look at the rate of Christianity,the churches everywhere, Man of God everywhere and women of God everywhere still alot are happening,and if look The sins that Christian are committing today you begin to wonder what kind of Christianity is this,i know that they're good ones but they are just few,a ritualist will go to church and he will be given the front seat sit down and the church will recommend him or her as highest donor in the house of God meanwhile his or her source of income is not from the right place..so that is why it's like Christianity do not live long because many are pretending to be a christian meanwhile they are evil dowers....

Herbal practices are found in the traditional religion, so mentioning herbalist and tradition should not be confusing. Tradition is the religion and herbalism is a practice of people who believe in traditional means of healing. I hope you understand this explanation sir.
Funke (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 08:02:37 PM

I'm not willing to support the motive of you saying the Tranditionalist live longer than Christians, do you think God in his own way becomes happy when he sees Christians die or maybe because he promised eternal life after living here on earth then it is enough to let us die at a faster rate. Have we not heard testimonies on how God has saved the lives of many Christians from accidents and unfortunate circumstances, how much then has it happened compared to the Tranditionalist. There are a million ways to die, be it a Christian or any religion, we all fall victim.

Sorry, the issue of concern is not about their belief system but, their belief system which affects what they consume physically. The entire post is looking at the difference between what Christains consume and what traditionalists consume.

Traditionalists don't often time refuse consuming fast foods and sugary foods. Rather they resort to bitter substances. Like the medicines we consume are chemicals that most times affects the human health but, traditionalist will rather resort to mixing herbs which are less in human chemical compounds.
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 09:33:17 PM

Why traditionalists live longer in age than Christains is an argument that has bothered minds however, christainity over time has tamed the curiosity of Christains with some bible citations, such as God takes the righteous early to avoid a sinful world. Then they make reference to Christ who lived 40 years. Apart from traditionalists living longer than Christains , other questions such as why none Christains are more successful in life than Christains with all the promises of riches, good life and prosperity.

The Christian Faith has its foundation in the New Testament but this doesn't make the Old Testament irrelevant. Jesus Christ never promised His followers a long life but He promoted living to fulfill our purpose in life. Dying old is not as important as dying righoues. I think Christians should pay more attention to living a fruitful and righteous life than living a long but sinful life. Even many of the disciples of Christ died young but they fulfilled their purpose. Some of them were even celebrating their death because they believed that they were going to a better place.

Jesus Christ didn't also say that you will become rich if you become a Christian. Many ignorant Christian claim that Jesus has given all Christians the power to get riches, that's a wrong perception of the Bible. Christ told use that we should be content with out daily provisions. Infact He actually advised us not to think of tomorrow because it will fix itself. Christ didn't emphasis earthly wealth because the focus of every Christian should be how to access the heavenly inheritance. The false preaching that every Christian will be rich is one of the reasons for the high rate of criminal activities in my country. Many religious people want to become wealthy through the hook or crook because they believe that it is their birthright.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 10:16:32 PM

I don't believe that herbalists live longer than Christians as long life is divine and by grace regardless of if you are following up natural phenomenon or not, though herbalists tends to follow natural way of life by eating much of natural foods and drinks rather than processed foods but I don't think is enough to say they live longer than Christians because Christians as well believes in the capacity and use of herbs too and both those that depend on herbs and those that doesn't depend on herbs tends to also live longer so I totally don't believe that impression that herbalists live longer than Christians.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 192

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 01:08:35 PM

OP, if i may ask, where did you get your fact from, I don't think that what you said is true, let's not bring up something that we are not sure of here, so are you telling me that you have the statistics of how many herbalist and Christians that died, so with this you calculated it and got your analysis, this is not right to me, let not say something we don't know, Op, most of your threads are confusing, don't just come up with this factless argument that tends to deceive people and mislead them, next time be sure of something before posting it.

Funke (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 10:52:04 PM

I will not agree with your points and the topic "herbalists live longer than Christians" people life and health doesn't depend on their believe neither their religion, Christians no longer get fooled with certain believe like this and taking good care of your health that's what really matters.
Same herbalist can depend on natural herbs and will still die so religion  doesn't give full guarantee over a person lifespan.
You made mention of science and man made food but food and medicine are meant for good purpose like preservative etc, just imagine a world without science. Christians do live long and sometimes live longer compared to heberlist.

There are related points of what people believe and their consumption of certain items. Core traditionalists with herbal practices detests some certain modern foods. Most traditionalists hates indomie noodles and other junk foods and prefer the native foods.

I  know about people who don't take minerals because of their chemical, acidic and gastric contents, they prefer water . Christains does not have such belief systems that coordinates what they consume.

A good example is the herbal method of healing which Christains believe to be fetish so, they resort to consuming chemical and acidic medicines that affects their being.
Taricoins

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 12:01:57 AM

I don't believe that herbalist live longer more than Christian because. We all live by grace and mercy of God. No matter how mush you take care of yourself by eating good food or by taking herbal drink you can't escape death when it time

So many people die because of how they live there life Christian or herbalist. The Bible says in John 3:16 KJV:For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that who so ever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Some people who live longer is as the result of how they live there life. living longer is a result no how you take care of your body system

AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 40

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 12:21:11 PM

Nevertheless, the reasons as to why Traditionalists lives longer than Christains can be explained in two ways.

As far as I'm concerned you're being religious biased against the Christians. What I don't understand is why dragging christians as a religion out of this? And what happened to other religions?
I'd contribute to this without dipping to spiritualities.
What we serves as our God or deities isn't what preserves our lives but to guide individuals on different perspective of living with different believes.

Op, I don't know if you mean herbalist or the so traditionalist because I don't see potential additional lives in traditionalists but if you mean to say the herbalist then that would be considerable in the sense that the herbalists are most comfortable consuming more of herbs in ligns of taking their foods through herbs that are medicinal to keep one fitted and healthy.
This is to say they're common and exposed to herbalife which has the anti unhealthy potentials. So this could serve a medium to safe lives or keep lives living to a high extensive esteem.
I'll advise you keep religion out of this Op.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Claudeake

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 02:49:09 PM

The argumentative essay would have been best entitled "  The longevity time of Traditionalists and Scientists " . Religion should not be dragged into a public forum like this.
However, due to modern scientific researches, discoveries, inventions and innovations, synthetic products are all over the world. Most of these synthetic products are foods for consumption, and the chemical compositions are deadly to human beings.
But the Traditionalists are poor enough in most cases to consume fast foods, conversely, the scientists by all practical purposes have the funds to pay for these foods.
Therefore, the contemporary dead rate arising from the consumption of synthetic products such as fast foods as compared to the consumption of natural foods which is tilted against the former is a question not related to christains alone. Take note. Thanks.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 11:26:30 PM

God owns the key to long life. Which statistics have you done to prove Herbalists Live Longer than Christains. Although christian may face alot of temptation in life but they also live long as well. Some herbalist do ritual using another person's life in renew their age and this isn't good enough. This is what Christians don't do.

Neobanks

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 01:57:12 AM

Why traditionalists live longer in age than Christains is an argument that has bothered minds however, christainity over time has tamed the curiosity of Christains with some bible citations, such as God takes the righteous early to avoid a sinful world. Then they make reference to Christ who lived 40 years. Apart from traditionalists living longer than Christains , other questions such as why none Christains are more successful in life than Christains with all the promises of riches, good life and prosperity.

Nevertheless, the reasons as to why Traditionalists lives longer than Christains can be explained in two ways.

1. The Social Traditional Practice

The social Traditional Practice as a principle of social conduct detest civilization and science, beleivers and scholars of the traditional institution believe that, science and it's inventions are dangers to the human social security and existence. For instance, the invention of harmful preservatives and chemicals as solutions to human satisfaction or medicines to human illnesses endangers human beings core existence.

Traditionalists believe that, it is what humans take into their stomach as parts of scientific inventions that is eliminating our natural existence. In other words, Traditionalists prefer natural and unprocessed food products and consumables that lacks artificial chemical compounds.
https://www.facebook.com/RobertDavisHealthySkeptic/videos/1000321431311259/?mibextid=jtWzXIAxfKx1VBOC

Traditionalists prefers natural means of consumption, generally, they strongly holds unto the believe that , living a good live is in its natural resources so, they intend to preserve nature and it's practices.

2. Christain Principles of social living
Their focus is more on moral grounds rather than healthy living, in fact Christains believe what man consume cannot defile him or endanger their health without poisoning. https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.bibleref.com/Matthew/15/Matthew-15-11.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi_iaOPnoyEAxXcaEEAHdjcDHgQFnoECAUQAw&usg=AOvVaw0_55ob9Dq4OFom6A6ks2jT. Christains also think, the only thing that can kill a man is based on what they say with their mouth https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.biblestudytools.com/proverbs/18-21.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi_iaOPnoyEAxXcaEEAHdjcDHgQFnoECAEQDQ&usg=AOvVaw2JV8L5XQUvgUGtkMyvJMX0 . These are some of the reasons why Christains don't care about the health issues related to what they consume. Although Christains in the health profession are aware of these challenges but, they don't believe in the effectiveness of the traditional herbs , even at that, they have not totally abandoned some of the chemical foods and foods with preservatives. This is majorly the cause of most untimely deaths caused by sickness.

Unavoidably, processed foods and foods with harmful preservatives and chemicals have dominated society dues to scientific inventions of preservatives , ingredients for foods made with chemicals, the fast rise of fast foods and eateries. This has made it difficult to escape these death traps.

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNewsline/videos/905546870540772/?mibextid=jtWzXIAxfKx1VBOC

https://www.facebook.com/healeuphoria/videos/182811078136775/?mibextid=jtWzXIAxfKx1VBOC
Please, I'm sorry to say that I totally disagree with you. Longevity of life has no correlation with region or prefession but it's a mystery that is beyond human perspective, life is not in our hands but the only obligation we have to ensure long life is to put a drastic safety measure in our day to day activities, it doesn't matter who you are or what you practice once you fail to take precaution in life you will be caution by accident or the bitter part of your unsafe act.
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 09:05:50 AM

OP, if i may ask, where did you get your fact from, I don't think that what you said is true, let's not bring up something that we are not sure of here, so are you telling me that you have the statistics of how many herbalist and Christians that died, so with this you calculated it and got your analysis, this is not right to me, let not say something we don't know, Op, most of your threads are confusing, don't just come up with this factless argument that tends to deceive people and mislead them, next time be sure of something before posting it.
I don't where where op got this fact from but it might be we be true. Most of why some of the herbalist stay long we in life is because they fed on vegetables and herbs compared to the use of drugs the people are using in the present days.
Those that are into herbs knows many things they need to stay healthy without trying taking chemicals many people are consuming to stay healthy these days. The comparison is clear and we need to look into it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 09:30:14 AM

I do not believe that herbalists live longer than Christians because longevity is determined by God, our creator, and long life can be obtained by a variety of factors such as a balanced diet, environmental factors, and lifestyle. In reality, a lot of other things play a bigger role in how long we live, like how active we are, and while some people might live a really long, so it doesn't matter if we are Christians or not, all that matters is to live a long life, free of hatred, bitterness, and so on, and when it's our turn to die, we can't refuse the call.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: