Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make reading a habit  (Read 1328 times)
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 07:57:35 AM

A forum senior member told me he could not do without login to the forum for just a week, he said that he was going to hear a little remorseful voice that communicates to him and he said he is already used to it he also told me without reading it just feels like the end of the world  for him…
Not active on forum for a week, It doesn't matter but what actually matters are the basic signs of earning heavily in the system. There are caliber of people that have trained their mind to be addicted to reading and I must say, it's one of the best stats for those of us that's cribbing for legit information. Steady reading unlocks most important qualities like the ability to enter the phase of critical thinking and solving problems becomes easier. Always applauds the brains that brings in the gigantic profits and stick to one legit principle.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Churchillvv

Activity: 406
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 08:27:31 AM

Generally, reading is something that one must take very serious not just for the forum but in anything in life. Even if you don't want to do anything like I mean you don't have any goal to achieve you should still read and perhaps when it has to do with forum, I think one should be reading more of bitcoin related articles and for someone like me that wants to learn technical related stuff I have to keep solving maths that relates to coding that will help in figuring out answers to questions. And or keep reading about programming languages that I'm interested in.

Knowledge does not just develop on its own, although it comes too with experience but one most be open enough to read in order to widen ones horizons. For legendary members here in the forum I believe they must have learn from experience and read articles relating to bitcoin and most of the cases which we discussed from the past they witnessed all of them all so when they speak you can acknowledge that it's feed with so much experiences.

What I'm saying in essence is one most read to be acquainted with what ever knowledge we wish to have. Reading/studying is an essential part of our life.

Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 02:21:39 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2024, 06:50:44 PM by Fiasem20

For you to grow as a newbie on the forum reading and active participation is the only key.Reading Bitcoin and crypto related threads from top rank members on the forum will broaden your knowledge on Bitcoin and cryptos.In everything we do aside on this forum reading is very much important because we read to know and reading also creates awareness.
This forum has enhanced my reading skill,before now I wasn't the reading type but ever since I joined the forum my reading skill/speed has improved.The forum has made me cultivate the habit of reading.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 07:27:45 AM

For the record the slight time I have consumed on the forum has made me acknowledge and figure out that reading to comprehend is the only legend to dwelling alive on the forum, well I have peeked at most senior rank members through their posts one can tell the amount of reading and analysis work there have been doing I think     to there it an easier responsibility at hand to them it used  to them already.

A forum senior member told me he could not do without login to the forum for just a week, he said that he was going to hear a little remorseful voice that communicates to him and he said he is already used to it he also told me without reading it just feels like the end of the world  for him…

Most newbies like me don’t understand what it implies to read to comprehend please with your awareness can you explain it to us???
I guess this thread will be useful to newbies like me and some other members out there as generously.

First of all there are people from different countries in the forum, although the forum has local boards for each country and you can go there and understand the language of your country very easily. As English is an international language and this language is mostly used in the forum. Many people may not be experts in English language, but when it is very difficult to understand their language, they try to understand it by translating the language of their country. Sometimes the translations are not explained properly so it is very difficult to read or understand many threads. There are those who enter the post only by reading the title of the post to know or understand it, try to give some new information in terms of the post but they leave without understanding the post with frustration, this is not only for newbies but also old member have this problem encountered. Everything really needs persistence, of course you must give enough time to read the posts of seniors. You don't learn all the academic lessons in your life in one day, but step by step. If you spend enough time trying to understand the post then at some point everything will seem simple to you, always take time to know and understand the post.

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2024, 05:32:51 PM

Many newbies fall to understand this part in the forum. Reading is one of the paramount things to do in the forum because through reading you can understand many things. And through the reading you can come up with a new ideas to create a good thread for people to read and like. It if you are not reading you create trashes and make out of point comments. And one thing newbies need to understand that if they can't write with English fluently then they have to use their local board so that they can use their local language and from there he can learn many things so when he comes to the general boards, he can do well.

Nobody was knowledgeable to this world and everyone learned time to time so they can also do like others.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Winterfrost

Activity: 628
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 05:49:18 PM

Many newbies fall to understand this part in the forum. Reading is one of the paramount things to do in the forum because through reading you can understand many things. And through the reading you can come up with a new ideas to create a good thread for people to read and like. It if you are not reading you create trashes and make out of point comments. And one thing newbies need to understand that if they can't write with English fluently then they have to use their local board so that they can use their local language and from there he can learn many things so when he comes to the general boards, he can do well.

Nobody was knowledgeable to this world and everyone learned time to time so they can also do like others.
No man is full of knowledge from birth, all he learns comes from reading and certain experiences. We go to college and we have to read, not just reading but having a clear understanding of what we have read and this will grant us the required knowledge in that field we pursuing. So it's a must that we form the habits of reading, in every opportunity we have and aswell make more research on what we read this will help increase our creative skill.

Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 07:58:05 PM

Is very good to form the habit of reading, if you don't read there's no way you can be educated, most people jump into something without even reading the terms and conditions reason is because they see it as a waste of time but is very important to read always. reading create room for understanding if you read you will understand but if you don't read there's no way you will understand.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
martinex

Activity: 378
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 05:04:50 AM

Is very good to form the habit of reading, if you don't read there's no way you can be educated, most people jump into something without even reading the terms and conditions reason is because they see it as a waste of time but is very important to read always. reading create room for understanding if you read you will understand but if you don't read there's no way you will understand.

And the best thing after we read is having a subtle understanding of what we are reading and where it is going. Why read a lot if the desired important component is not found.

For example, when analyzing a news and trend in the market related to the news of the cause of the market correction, there will be a lot of items, but if you already know the direction where the news will go, we will know where it is going, especially if we have invested in the crypto space, whatever type of coin / token we invest. Yes. Reading is important and it also requires good, refined comprehension so that it is useful when we need it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Skfox

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 04:49:15 PM

For the record the slight time I have consumed on the forum has made me acknowledge and figure out that reading to comprehend is the only legend to dwelling alive on the forum, well I have peeked at most senior rank members through their posts one can tell the amount of reading and analysis work there have been doing I think     to there it an easier responsibility at hand to them it used  to them already.

A forum senior member told me he could not do without login to the forum for just a week, he said that he was going to hear a little remorseful voice that communicates to him and he said he is already used to it he also told me without reading it just feels like the end of the world  for him…

Most newbies like me don’t understand what it implies to read to comprehend please with your awareness can you explain it to us???
I guess this thread will be useful to newbies like me and some other members out there as generously.

Being new to something, one needs to start from the grass root by knowing what the thing is all about. As newbies to the forum, knowing about the forum is needed first. We need to know the rules and regulations and all others but to do this it starts by reading, researching and understanding. As newbies we need to understand that it is very important to read and understand what we read because habitual reading reveals information to us, it makes us better writers and it updates us on important news. Newbies like us should not be in a hurry to create topics instead let us meditate on what we have read and understanding it which can help in increasing our ability to concentrate and as a result we can create up building topics that can benefit us and other members in the forum and there is where our growth lies. So it is very important for newbies like us to be focused on reading and understanding, researching and meditation are also needed.
Sonia_123

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 06:07:48 PM

Reading is a very nice habit that we need to get used to because it extend ones life span, in the bit of reading it brings down the level of stress in you , it makes you more knowledgeable and know the necessities of what you want , keep you connected ,enhance your memory and the way one thinks , communication skills ,gives you a healthy life. Reading strengthen and enhance your brain ,memory , good sense of reasoning and belonging . In reading, you tend to be more creative and innovative . Therefore it is always advising to read more to gain more .
Sakanwa

Activity: 518
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 10:11:46 PM

It is always very important to be reading in bitcointalk and other fields because reading is very important to any human being alive.Life deals with what you know,and what you know is what gives you the power that the next person doesn't have.They used to say that he who is not informed is deformed.This ascertion is very right because information is power,and in other to get regular information,you must always be reading everything relevant and important to life,in order to know from your left to your right what to do what what not to do.

EtherExplorer

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:17:29 AM

There's also a lot of books out there. Its hard to keep up on constant information, but, getting your nose wet with an ebook is a pretty good place to start too, here's some of my recommendations: "Digital Gold" by Nathaniel Popper, and "Cryptoassets" by Chris Burniske
G_Besar

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:12:47 AM

Reading is the first door to knowing anything that has been written by other people and this can certainly have the effect of increasing knowledge for everyone. Because reading is the main thing that must be encouraged by everyone, especially by people who don't know the things they are looking for all this time. And if you see someone who considers reading to be a waste of time, just stay away from that person because that person is definitely a lazy person and you don't need to get closer to him if you don't want to catch his lazy nature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: