Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:12:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning comes before earning  (Read 1009 times)
God bless u

Activity: 364
Merit: 112

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 08:28:32 AM

Many newborns trader have always made this types of great mistakes all they just wanted is to just flex without hard work and I gist it doesn’t work like that.

From the  little time I have been in the trader’s world leaning has been one of the key to success of many greater trader’s who are enjoying their self and their fame’s..
As a newbie’s trader you just have to pay the price of success before the flexing that the most important thing,

Many newborns trader today do want fast money and it doesn’t work like that I gist one can not just get a land today and completely finishing a building in just a day it is impossible you have to start it  little by little that how it been done….. I will advise for newborns Money should not be what a newborns think right now

FROM…… OGSMALL OP NO RUSHING IN LIFE

It is obvious that if you learnt, you will go further and play a good role. By learning, a person becomes like what he has and he becomes capable of doing everything, but time should also be given, not only learning At the same time, you should also give yourself time, then you can go ahead and be successful. After that, apply it in your real life, these three things are together, first you have to learn, then you have to practice, and then you have to apply it in your life. They can go on to become legendary, but in my opinion, trading as it is, it's not uncommon for people like that.
They also often find that whenever the market goes down they also lose while richest persons loss but they have plenty of money, so they tend to ignore the little things. new buyers who have less money, so they are always worried and thinking that what will we do if we lose, but trading is not an easy thing, you are absolutely right. It must first be learned properly so that we can avoid further loss.

boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 225

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 08:30:23 AM

Some of us want to make fast money without even thinking of learning. This is why we have been seeing people looking for a faster way to earn more online without putting any effort. It is good for us to understand the concept of making money before we actually think of how to start making money for ourselves. The simple way to make money is to be disciplined. Those that understand and had been using the word discipline must have achieved so many things before they realize it.
Those who think they will be able to make money in an easy and fast way certainly don't think about the process they have to go through to be able to make money online without making any effort. Yes, of course we have to understand the process we have to go through to be able to make money. on our own, because if we don't have any preparation and we try straight away then it is very difficult to be able to get any income from what we have tried, in making money of course we have to be disciplined in any case because if we just do as we please we certainly won't get satisfactory results and can even harm ourselves.

Negotiation

Activity: 1078
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 09:11:39 AM

Many newborns trader have always made this types of great mistakes all they just wanted is to just flex without hard work and I gist it doesn’t work like that.

We all should learn every job skillfully and then start doing it, many people make mistakes who start without learning the job thoroughly. There are many factors involved in learning to trade such as getting a skilled mentor as well as getting a thorough guideline and practicing the right way. If you practice with a sad person all the time, you can expect your practices to be fairly good compared to others, but when your practices are not perfect, problems arise. Talking about trading it can be said that you have to study about training first if not completely and practice as well. If you can't practice completely then you will lose it if you invest.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 10:39:05 AM

Earnings only come when you really study what you entered into in this crypto business. The earnings just happen even without learning to gamble online. If you get lucky in the game, it means you should really hesitate.

But if we really study it right, it's not far off that we can actually make a profit here in the field of crypto trading, to be honest. But if we did study but what we studied was wrong, it is also useless. Therefore, we must make sure that what we are studying is correct so that the effort we devote to learning is not wasted.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bobrox

Activity: 1176
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 11:00:56 AM

Have to change with mindset trading exactly for the beginner need learn more before earning profitable from cryptocurrency trading, not wrong with decision of trader goals to earn much profitable with trading but need learn more before start trading or investing in cryptocurrency. Have knowledge first if want trade bitcoin or altcoin with lack knowledge get difficult to earn much earning or profitable in bitcoin, I think all kinds of investment needed learn firstly before earning profit and the same with cryptocurrency.

Most people today, I mean beginner's today aren't ready to pay the prize of what it takes to becomes a sound and self confident traders why because of lack patient and thirst and hunger for money.
Generally, most of beginner want to get process with learning firstly before earning profitable in cryptocurrency trading, they want earn much profit when trading but forget most important key if want consistent earn profit must learn or has knowledge with cryptocurrency. I think the beginner have lack patience and want to earn much profit as soon possible without get the phase with learning firstly before earning profit later.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SmartGold01

Activity: 728
Merit: 774

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 02:23:08 PM

Most people today, I mean beginner's today aren't ready to pay the prize of what it takes to becomes a sound and self confident traders why because of lack patient and thirst and hunger for money.
Generally, most of beginner want to get process with learning firstly before earning profitable in cryptocurrency trading, they want earn much profit when trading but forget most important key if want consistent earn profit must learn or has knowledge with cryptocurrency. I think the beginner have lack patience and want to earn much profit as soon possible without get the phase with learning firstly before earning profit later.
Learning is a continuous process and anyone who must be sounds in trading must equipped himself or herself because you can never know it all without knowledge and I believe trading is not just a day task or weekly task where they could just go look their laptop without knowing the principle of what they are doing. I know how desperate sometimes they could be but, it still require patient to trade cryptocurrency one must be alert about news that may arise as well at the curse of trading to avoid excessive dump on them while trading.

Signature/avatar space for rent.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 02:39:18 PM

-snip-
Learning is a continuous process and anyone who must be sounds in trading must equipped himself or herself because you can never know it all without knowledge and I believe trading is not just a day task or weekly task where they could just go look their laptop without knowing the principle of what they are doing. I know how desperate sometimes they could be but, it still require patient to trade cryptocurrency one must be alert about news that may arise as well at the curse of trading to avoid excessive dump on them while trading.
It is not easy to become a successful trader, some traders need years before understanding everything correctly. Trading is not just about buying high and buying low, but everything is so complex that the impact could possibly end fatally.

So far we have heard that some traders completely failed in the market and they lost all their budget. They understand the risks, but poor risk management is the cause behind the losses. The desire to get rich quickly is the wrong mindset in trading, so they need to change it and think about something realistic. There's nothing great here, everyone is still learning.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cute nmp

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 02:50:05 PM

In Any Profession learning comes first before earning think that  is a well known fact when it comes to trading one need to acquire a lot of knowledge ,Go through lots of courses and backtest a lot before becoming a professional .

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 03:42:44 PM

Some of us want to make fast money without even thinking of learning. This is why we have been seeing people looking for a faster way to earn more online without putting any effort. It is good for us to understand the concept of making money before we actually think of how to start making money for ourselves. The simple way to make money is to be disciplined. Those that understand and had been using the word discipline must have achieved so many things before they realize it.
Those who think they will be able to make money in an easy and fast way certainly don't think about the process they have to go through to be able to make money online without making any effort. Yes, of course we have to understand the process we have to go through to be able to make money. on our own, because if we don't have any preparation and we try straight away then it is very difficult to be able to get any income from what we have tried, in making money of course we have to be disciplined in any case because if we just do as we please we certainly won't get satisfactory results and can even harm ourselves.
Unfortunately those newbies who wanted to make money very fast got burnt and got liquidated quickly due to lack of knowledge many of them don't want to persevere and undergo the rigorous and time consuming learning path towards becoming a profitable trader, myself a trader even after many years of learning I have not yet attain my aim yet I am still learning everyday on twitter, learning chart analysis, patterns as well as backtesting everything I learnt on twitter and I have the believe and hope that someday I would start earning consistently from my hardwork and effort I am not after earning now, I knew wellwith time and concerted effort I would become a successful and profitable trader in no distant future.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 04:25:07 PM

Although the way crypto investments work is the same as many other investment assets, the performance of crypto investments is faster than others. We can compare it with the performance of gold, property performance and others, of course we will know that crypto's performance is much more profitable for investors than others.

But unlike trading, things can get complicated due to price volatility. Not everyone can profit from trading, while they only get losses and regrets. Trading is complicated if it is not supported by knowledge, experience and the right strategy, so there is no truly effective way to make quick money from it. All traders must be patient while maximizing their trading strategies, if so they can make profits.
Abdulzuruku01

Activity: 117
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 07:09:52 PM

From the  little time I have been in the trader’s world leaning has been one of the key to success of many greater trader’s who are enjoying their self and their fame’s..
As a newbie’s trader you just have to pay the price of success before the flexing that the most important thing,

What most newbies don't understand about rushing to earn quickly without proper knowledge of trading is that even if you're successful for the first time, expect negative results and keep in mind that it will cause you a lot of losses and regret, which is why it's good to seek knowledge before you start trading.
When you are knowledgeable about something, nobody will approach you to defraud you or take you in the wrong direction.
Newbies who lack trading knowledge become victims of influencers who deceive people on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms. Because they have the mindset of becoming wealthy quickly, and you can later find them complaining on social media about having been duped. trading involves risk and is not a day job trading requires long-term learning, newbies  should encourage themselves to learn before diving in.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 07:14:05 PM

What most newbies don't understand about rushing to earn quickly without proper knowledge of trading is that even if you're successful for the first time, expect negative results and keep in mind that it will cause you a lot of losses and regret, which is why it's good to seek knowledge before you start trading.
When you are knowledgeable about something, nobody will approach you to defraud you or take you in the wrong direction.
Newbies who lack trading knowledge become victims of influencers who deceive people on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms. Because they have the mindset of becoming wealthy quickly, and you can later find them complaining on social media about having been duped. trading involves risk and is not a day job trading requires long-term learning, newbies  should encourage themselves to learn before diving in.
As a noob then you would really be learning up those things along the way on which you would really be having those realizations that its never been that something that would be realistic into those things that they do have in mind on which they do have those approach on which they would be laughing up to themselves on how delusional they are when it comes to realistic approach. Trading or investment earning is never been that
simple on which you would be passing all of potential challenges and struggles before you could really be able to have a good grasps on everything because if you do rush up on everything
when it comes to learning and absorbing it out on a short span of time then this is where mistakes do really starts.

Dont rush up and everything should really be going slowly but surely. Sooner or later once you have mold up your skills into that better extent. Then you would be
having those kind of realizations on how you would really be doing up yourself on such condition.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 08:59:21 PM

Learning is crucial to prepare yourself to earn, because if you are clueless on how to get things done, you will never end up earning what you have started. The reason why those who have succeeded early with bitcoin have devoted most of their time learning and studying, until they started to grasp how it means to become profitable with bitcoin.

However, the new generation of bitcoin investors see it differently. Their greed is already high before they started investing, so it’s normal for them to find shortcuts to be in profits even if it means risking their own funds knowing their knowledge and experience in the market are not sufficient enough.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Stable090

Activity: 672
Merit: 430

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 09:13:22 PM

Trading is not really easy, and it’s not what you can be doing if you are not ready to learn. If you think you can just easily earn from trading without taking your time to learn, then you are wrong. Most people who think they can easily earn from trading are the ones who end up looking for trading signals, they are not ready to learn how to do analysis, and some will claim they don’t have time to do the analysis themselves. At the end, they will end up being scammed because most of the trading signals are just fake. Scammers are using that strategy to scam people also, so we have to be careful, and newbies should know that they can’t earn if they are not ready to learn.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1249

Playgram - The Telegram Casino

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 10:00:15 PM

-snip-
Trading is not really easy, and it’s not what you can be doing if you are not ready to learn. If you think you can just easily earn from trading without taking your time to learn, then you are wrong. Most people who think they can easily earn from trading are the ones who end up looking for trading signals, they are not ready to learn how to do analysis, and some will claim they don’t have time to do the analysis themselves. At the end, they will end up being scammed because most of the trading signals are just fake. Scammers are using that strategy to scam people also, so we have to be careful, and newbies should know that they can’t earn if they are not ready to learn.
You're right there - but every trader can still learn as time goes by. You don't have to have everything ready to start trading - at least you can trade just by having a budget and knowing how the market works. Prices fluctuate all the time - it allows traders to make gains and losses, but I'm sure they know that.

After all - traders certainly still need to develop their knowledge and skills. They must take advantage of every moment, diligently analyze and develop their trading strategies - this can make them grow. Sometimes traders are successful or not because they are experts - but because they are lucky enough to be able to take advantage of the best momentum in the market.

▄▄███████▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████████▀░
▄█████████████████████▄░
▄█████████▀▀████████████▄
██████████████▀▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄█████████
▀█████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀░
▀████████████████████▄░
▀███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀███████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Playgram.io
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄░░
▀▄

▄▀
▀▀▀░░
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██████▄▄███████▄▄████████
███▄███████████████▄░░▀█▀
███████████░█████████░░
░█████▀██▄▄░▄▄██▀█████░
█████▄░▄███▄███▄░▄█████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████

PLAY NOW

on Telegram
Zoomic

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 10:58:50 PM

Before getting involved in any project or investment, first axquaint yourself with the rules and even the terms and conditions surrounding that project because you will be bound to fail if you do not do your background check properly.  Trading is not different from many of those other investments. The fact that trading is a very high risk investment is the more reason we should not be careless about learning both the foundation, basics and even more about trading.

No successful trader started earning money from just being lazy. Many people make this mistake of assuming that holding your coins is same as trading. Trading and holding are two different things. Trading requires lots of learning and studying of past events, charts and the market. You won't be able to study all this well if you don't learn well.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 11:21:23 AM

No successful trader started earning money from just being lazy. Many people make this mistake of assuming that holding your coins is same as trading. Trading and holding are two different things. Trading requires lots of learning and studying of past events, charts and the market. You won't be able to study all this well if you don't learn well.
Success is not magic that will happen in an instant but it is a long process.
Yes, trading never be good for impatient and lazy people, and not suitable for those who are too emotional and greedy individuals.

Therefore, newbies must prioritize controlling themselves and learn more before thinking about earning. Because this is not difficult anymore if we already have the capabilities to do it. Stop believing the words EASY money that we usually hear from influencers, they are just hiding the truth because the reality is that trading is too risky and stressful.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 02:32:33 PM

Earnings only come when you really study what you entered into in this crypto business. The earnings just happen even without learning to gamble online. If you get lucky in the game, it means you should really hesitate.

But if we really study it right, it's not far off that we can actually make a profit here in the field of crypto trading, to be honest. But if we did study but what we studied was wrong, it is also useless. Therefore, we must make sure that what we are studying is correct so that the effort we devote to learning is not wasted.
When it comes to trading, studying alone is not enough knowing the most important thing is to experience  how to trade successfully. Good experiences in trading will lead you to become successful, and that includes all your past mistakes and losses that you have gone through to make you a solid and a master in trading. Although there’s no perfect trader, but maybe we can tell that there’s close to perfection. But that will only be possible if you  give a serious time in studying and learning trading, which requires a lot of patience and understanding on part of the learner.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
moneystery

Activity: 728
Merit: 168

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 02:43:22 PM

learning is one of the factors that makes a trader successful because by learning a trader can expand their knowledge and learn various things which can make them more careful and intelligent in determining their position in the market. if a trader closes himself off and doesn't want to learn things like other traders' experiences, trading techniques, etc., and only believes in what is in their mind, then there is a big possibility that they will fail in the market and not gain anything.

Huppercase

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 05:01:21 PM

Many newborns trader today do want fast money and it doesn’t work like that I gist one can not just get a land today and completely finishing a building in just a day it is impossible you have to start it  little by little that how it been done….. I will advise for newborns Money should not be what a newborns think right now

FROM…… OGSMALL OP NO RUSHING IN LIFE

During bullrun, because it's very easy to print profits, everyone becomes an expert and it gives them that fake illusion that they are expert but experience and professionals are born from the ones that escape bear market because it's one of the most sophisticated market to overcome. This time, even the volume is always 3 times lower than what is seen in bullrun, this is to say many of them run away from trading when it's hard to do.

During bullrun, even indicators and trend lines don't work like that much, it's easy to print profits without doing much analysis and that is why you see many of these newbies claimed to be expert. Look at Solana meme coins that are pumping all these while, so many people has made money from them but let the market experience downfall, many of them will skip trading, the stubborn traders will lose more than they prepared for.

I'm not an expert when it comes to full time trading and I can't give detail explanation but just learn about technical and fundamental analysis and you are good to go with your journey.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████