Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About PI Network trend. Is this coin worth holding?  (Read 284 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 07:05:09 PM

Just move on as this PI network has been a scam where people have wasted enough time and did KYC for no reason, I mean how can one project be on developing stage for years and there has been no news or update about listing and it irritates me to the core that some are still mining it through their mobile and in so many years we have not seen any update from the dev team about when the coin will be listed as they just divert they just divert the topic with unrelated posts or contests wherein nobody gets anything. We should stop wasting our time in this worthless project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 07:43:46 PM

I know some people who invested in pi might have gotten some profit but this does not mean this will be a good project at the end . Project like it is not something people needs to put their mind and be depending on it to bring profit. Their are project in the past just like pi that people invested in it and gained little profit but at last it ended to be a scam project . I don't believe in pi, people just need to be very careful and stop going for a coin that will end  up to be scam project at last.

Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 08:04:08 PM

What i mostly suggest for people is that whenever a project comes up too hot maybe that looks very attractive to them what they could do is to raise little funds they felt can gamble with it without putting much funds because some of these coin might not surpassed the price of bitcoin for any day without falling, though i hardly pays attention to this coin because I know it must surely ends in pump and dump even though it has any potentials that doesn't mean it would over shadow bitcoin for any reason.
Here do not get carried away by PI price or using the rate at which the community is growing and venture into it you could land yourself into several lost so, the best is just map out the amount you think you can gamble with and buy and hold if you think it could be a gem in the nearest future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 08:50:53 PM

Just move on as this PI network has been a scam where people have wasted enough time and did KYC for no reason, I mean how can one project be on developing stage for years and there has been no news or update about listing and it irritates me to the core that some are still mining it through their mobile and in so many years we have not seen any update from the dev team about when the coin will be listed as they just divert they just divert the topic with unrelated posts or contests wherein nobody gets anything. We should stop wasting our time in this worthless project.
When one grows too important, he knows how to comprehend the entire situation, whatever is the case, he fights to record good results all round. The space doesn't seem friendly as possible, there are quite challenges to encounter. Worthless projects will only stimulates our hope for a better tomorrow. Unknowing to us, we just ended up missing out on the golden opportunities that would skyrocket our levels to promising sides. PI network is consider to be a a big scam mostly for those people that have no clue regarding the market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
tread93

Activity: 1115
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 08:56:12 PM

Dude I have a shit load of PI! But how do you access it? How do you withdraw? I don't think anyone has achieve this. We are talking about the coin made from those Stanford students, right? That coin is definitely one of the coins that was in that Airdrop ICO phase long ago in like 2018 and 2019. That was a fun phase, I did a little airdrop research and signed up for a bunch on ERC-20 Metamask Acct Wllt. At one point all of my airdrops were worth nearly $100 before they all plummited lol

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 09:43:18 PM

It is not a trend buddy, there was an exchange that listed it as an IOU and see on how these exchanges are also taking advantage of the situation. Because they know that they're not even going to list the actual project and the devs don't work for it.

And instead waiting for some hypes to be gone, they've listed it so that those gullible folks will be seen trading the coin.

It's a total scam and never feel regretful if you're going to abandon it because it doesn't makes sense. You guys have been told about the upcoming updates and sh!ts? Don't be gullible.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:11:18 PM

You should read this detailed article by Binance as to why the Pi network is a scam. https://www.binance.com/en-IN/feed/post/1088871#

The first red flag for me was mining using a mobile device. The second red flag for me was asking every user to pass KYC. Why does the user need to pass KYC? The last red flag to me is why are they distributing free coins.

I've been hearing about this pi token for a long time now and as you said it has a mining app where people can clicking on mobile phones, I think that it's similar to Ice mining app where the holders clicks the app too, I got bored of clicking on Ice, and left it, I hear that they recently distributed airdrops. Frankly I really don't know what to make of these tokens, I can only say that if anybody finds them profitable to hold, then all the best to them, but I doubt that I'll use my money to buy them, unless I start seeing legit proofs from their investors.

The reason why I may not be too involved in most of this minning token is that I don't really see a good future with them. Most don't even have a used case. Then what do you expect of such project. Although I never get involved in Pi but I heard a friend talking about how he sold part of his own Pi. Since it's being mined, one can try out your luck on it if you have time for such things but I can't invest my money on such project.

xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:17:05 PM

is there really any real evidence. it's just a video showing off the car and then just saying buy using pi. does not prove anything at all that buying a car using pi. just a testimonial between 2 members to make it easier to find referrals.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
super bako

Activity: 1274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:25:06 PM

I thought PI had disappeared but it still exists, the community got bigger after I saw the PI group on Facebook. Once there was an argument about PI that made people aware that PI investment flows are very difficult for the community to understand. It looks like PI will live for people who are easily carried away by sweet words to get rich quickly. most parents and millennial communities rarely participate

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:26:53 PM

is there really any real evidence. it's just a video showing off the car and then just saying buy using pi. does not prove anything at all that buying a car using pi. just a testimonial between 2 members to make it easier to find referrals.
Yeah it is lame pyramid scheme ad. I thought they just that but surprisingly they also created mobile mining app and now mainnet. Even if it become real crypto probably it'll just like a regular alt
husencoe (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 03:13:36 AM

I see it trading on HTX seems legit but the question there is why too kany coins are on hold or locked? I got a friend who have this and he said his token cant be qithdraw due to KYC. So if many have their coin locked whose coins are on the market being traded? It could be possible that they wouldnt release that anytime sooner on users cause everyone will dump.

I have see on HTX about this coin last night. I see the option for deposite PI to HTX still suspend. I have see on other exchange base on Coinmarketcap information to check if avaliable for threath, also have the same thing. This mean that coin can't trade yet.  But the media has make people so interested for doing transaction out of the market. I think some really bad will happen soon, and so many people has lost their money when they realize it.

husencoe (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 03:53:47 AM

surprisingly this coin still is getting hyped for a very long time. there are already two bull runs that passed and this scam is still alive. there's got to be consistency to this project other than making newbies believe they could mine coins through phones.

i look it up on CMC and indeed the price is $30. Bitmart has the largest volume.  how come theyre listed while mainnet is not yet launched?

I think this is just only an IOU. This is not really price that running. This is just an aggreement of 2 entity. The problem that happent today is some people like me think this is really price and we can sell it. even though there is have an warning on Coinmarketcap, but it missed to understood what is it. I'm really surprised when i try to sell, their is still suspend for deposit. I hope the peoples will know about this situation and refrain from acting more and stop hope.

BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 04:27:54 AM

Surprisingly, I have been mining for almost two years now.  Since then I have been waiting to be listed and who will I do? Many people are saying that I will clash with foreigner but I think.  I think it's a scam because everyone is still wondering whether the token has been selling for a long time or not, so I think it's a total loss project.  Those who do not give it to their eyes, if they realize their mistake, they should not give it because I was also looking at a place that it is in scam.  Let's see the rest of you, it has been hyped for a long time, but it may come after being hyped, but I don't think it takes that long for a token to hit the market.
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 04:42:32 AM

I feel in a worst-case scenario the team behind the Pi network will shut shop as soon as they hit the target for KYC. I am not certain but as they emphasize a lot on KYC it makes me believe that they are going to sell this data to the highest bidder if they ever shut shop. Why would any cryptocurrency project with an actual use case would ask its user to pass KYC first and then mine the token? This is nothing but a big KYC scam in the making and we will certainly hear about it when the time is right for the team.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 05:08:53 AM

But until now, did anyone of you made money off it?

[1] PI Network! A huge trap[Warning!]
Here in our country, some of my crypto friends have been buying Pi Coins, approximately at $1 per coin. I see their posts on social media as we share the same crypto interests. It seems they are speculating on the Pi Network Project. There are times when I regret not paying attention to it earlier, I didn't anticipate its value, especially considering selling it to my crypto friends on social media. However, I also feel a bit sorry for those who bought it purely as speculators, knowing they might be wasting their money on Pi Coins. I attempted to warn them about the Pi Network, but they got upset, so I decided to let it be.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 06:05:08 AM

What annoys me is about their fantastic predictions for the future. They say that PI will surpass bitcoin in price. In the last few days, less than 1 PI has been used to buy a car worth more than 12,000 USD (on Whatsapp group)
That should be the first red flag for anyone who trust bitcoin. whenever a project team/owners start comparing their shit coin with bitcoin or even try to convince you that their coin is better than bitcoin. you should know that moment that's going to be a ruggpull.

Why does this happen? Will this coin last considering it is so easy to get?
Is this coin worth holding?
coin will last or not is hard to tell. but one thing i can tell you for sure. the coins price will drop so much. it'll be worse than any memecoin if they keep mining unlimite supply like that.

I look on the Bounty Thread, that is no link to this project promotions. How they doing promote their coin and get a lot of community?
Bro, Bounty is not the only way to promote a project. there are lots of methods. and Pi coins best strategy has been their referral program. and they've been there for many years now. so it is not a surprise that they have a big community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 06:56:22 AM

Actually no body knows if this project would work out to be good or not because it has been there couple of years now and people have been looking upto it for mainet yet no way. Many people has uninstall their mining app. Me as well I have many pi coin in my possession and yet my kyc has not been approved after mining for 3 years submitted my kyc for 2 years no approval. And people have lost hope on it. At a point when there was speculation of the  global concencus value (GCV) of about $314159k value came out I thought I was Super rich to change the Destiny of my country if its actually possible but I am seeing fantasy instead of reality. Now pi is just like app to create traffic their brand is everywhere while there coin hasn't been listed in any exchange and yet the are popular. I wounder when this project will start? Nicholas kakaki is getting older yet the project is still dormant. Whatever the case may be if it finally launches I believe it will be great because great thing alway take time to achieve.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 07:40:45 PM

You should read this detailed article by Binance as to why the Pi network is a scam. https://www.binance.com/en-IN/feed/post/1088871#

The first red flag for me was mining using a mobile device. The second red flag for me was asking every user to pass KYC. Why does the user need to pass KYC? The last red flag to me is why are they distributing free coins.

I've been hearing about this pi token for a long time now and as you said it has a mining app where people can clicking on mobile phones, I think that it's similar to Ice mining app where the holders clicks the app too, I got bored of clicking on Ice, and left it, I hear that they recently distributed airdrops. Frankly I really don't know what to make of these tokens, I can only say that if anybody finds them profitable to hold, then all the best to them, but I doubt that I'll use my money to buy them, unless I start seeing legit proofs from their investors.

The reason why I may not be too involved in most of this minning token is that I don't really see a good future with them. Most don't even have a used case. Then what do you expect of such project. Although I never get involved in Pi but I heard a friend talking about how he sold part of his own Pi. Since it's being mined, one can try out your luck on it if you have time for such things but I can't invest my money on such project.

JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 08:11:13 PM

A few months ago, I have joined a project called Pi Network. This is a reference from my office friend. They have been using PI for a year. I was interested because I had seen their wallet account and they were really earning.

For your information, Pi Network provides a feature to be able to mine PI via mobile. In my research, they already have their blockexplorer, their own wallet, their own mining application (on Play Store and App Store), their own browser, their github account, and their Hackathon programs. I think they have a large of community.

Maybe it's been two months since I worked very easily, doing mining with my cellphone by clicking the lightning logo on the application, 1 activity for 24 hours. I have done KYC and got 44 PI coins in my wallet.

What annoys me is about their fantastic predictions for the future. They say that PI will surpass bitcoin in price. In the last few days, less than 1 PI has been used to buy a car worth more than 12,000 USD (on Whatsapp group)

in reality, 1 PI is only equivalent to 30 USD according coinmarketcap.

Why does this happen? Will this coin last considering it is so easy to get?
Is this coin worth holding?

I look on the Bounty Thread, that is no link to this project promotions. How they doing promote their coin and get a lot of community?

Their Website: https://minepi.com/

The News (Indonesian) :
1. https://www.jabarhits.com/ekonomi/49811370806/pi-blockchain-network-melangkah-sebagai-pesaing-menjanjikan-di-dunia-blockchain
2. https://beritasidrap.com/read/1583/pi-network-koin-pi-tidak-gratis-cari-uang-cepat-di-tempat-lain
3. https://www.jabarhits.com/ekonomi/49811161205/pifest-2023-barter-mobil-dengan-pi-network-menggebrak-indonesia
4. https://twitter.com/USA87500790/status/1738482805074436419?t=5Oa2XnP8la7GmxIuJrljOQ&s=08

I have about 600 of these coins, but whenever I try to withdraw them, I am redirected to a site with KYC requirements. Despite checking the coin price on CMC and deciding to risk going through KYC, the site mentions some limit, and I never completed the process. Eventually, I deleted the app due to constant annoying advertisements. This project does not inspire confidence.
Billo_

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 08:42:51 PM

PI Network is a big fraud coin.
It does not offer any value and is just outright fraud, covered by a marketing facade.
PI Network is even requiring KYC, where your identities data has a high risk to get leaked into DarkNet dealer stores.

It is highly recommended to stay away from PI Network and warn everyone to stay away from it as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: