Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 01:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MX12 Artist's Battle Against BANKING Injustice  (Read 66 times)
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 695
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 02:47:59 PM
Merited by doblezero (1)

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing well. I wanted to share a bit of a twist in my journey. The past two weeks have been incredible, creating art, focusing on my health, and feeling optimistic about the future. I decided to wrap it up by connecting with my collectors, checking in on how you all are doing, and of course sending some support to my mom.

However, this morning brought an unexpected turn. My accounts got frozen, and I'm still trying to figure out why. I assure you, I haven't done anything wrong, and I'll be gathering more information in the upcoming week. It's frustrating to be rejected by the very banking system we rely on.

At this point, I'm left with a handful of satoshis and my art. I can't even conduct hands-on work since I can't receive fiat Sad I've essentially been kicked out. It's a challenging situation, but it won't break my spirit.

This is a part of my life journey that I want to share with you. It began after a car accident that left me in a coma 8-9 years ago for several months. I started sketching as a form of communication, and it evolved into my life's work. Over the years, legal battles have plagued me, but I've persisted. Now, facing account freezes and bureaucracy, I'm determined to stand for what's right.

I won't let this discourage me or force me into submission. If anything happens to me, remember that I stood for principles. I'm committed to my community, and I won't waver, even if it means facing the storm head-on. Thank you for being a part of this journey with me. 🙏🎨

P.S I don't know why this is always happening to me. Perhaps it's something I must always go through to gain experience and share the truth with you.

With love mx12.art
henkcryptotank

Activity: 734
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 08:11:59 PM

Man that sucks to hear!
Hope things will clear up. Always have an emergency stash of stinkass-fiat in the house for situations like this.

Anyway, peace!

Tank
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: