Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rising Efforts in Hive Staking on LCC (SHA256) and a Increase in Price?  (Read 20 times)
huryde (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 08:26:13 PM

Hey Bitcointalk community,

I hope you're all doing well. I've been observing action on a particular altcoin Litcoin Cash (LCC), and I'm seeking insights from the community here on Bitcointalk. The altcoin in question is experiencing an interesting trend that has raised some concerns for me at least.

Firstly, the Global Index on the Hive has consistently been over 100 for several weeks now. This typically indicates a low probability of profit. Despite this, there seems to be a noticeable rise in effort in the Hive staking portion of the chain. It's a bit perplexing to observe what appears to be an implosion of sorts, yet the price is still showing a slow upward trajectory.

I'm curious if anyone within the community has any insights into what might be causing this peculiar situation with the Hive and the price action of this altcoin. Are there any specific developments, partnerships, or changes in the project that could shed light on this apparent contradiction? Additionally, I'm concerned about the lack of communication from the development team, as their social media channels appear to be inactive.

So, here are a few questions to spur discussion:

1. Does anyone have any background information on the development team behind this altcoin?
2. Have there been any recent announcements or updates regarding the project that might explain the observed trends? My quick GoogleFu didn't find much even on socials.
3. What are your thoughts on the current state of the Hive staking portion and its potential impact on the altcoin's future being a SHA256?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: