Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcblock - anyone else get in early?  (Read 212 times)
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 606
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 09:36:10 PM

Arcblock has been on massive pump over the last week I got in near the bottom in November and just taken out my investment.

With only 186 million supply and $70m market cap - this could still go a lot higher.

What has caused the hype lately and is anyone else invested?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 11:17:12 PM

I remember this token back in the day. I believe they even had and ICO. I don't recall if it was a success, but the did have some hype. I also remember having some of their tokens in one of my Ether addresses, but I don't think I can even locate those private keys. I am very surprised that it's even still alive.

The price pump could probably be because of the upcoming airdrop

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 10:47:14 AM

That is surprise from Arcblock Token being massively and unexpected pump in the cryptocurrency market, because during the lnitial Coin Offerings (ICO) most investors was expecting something pump as they lunch on exchange, instead the price remains the same for a long period of time and I was having few of the Arcblock Token, and give me a Joy on my face that I was not expecting in wallet.
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 10:50:02 AM

Just shows anything is possible in crypto  Grin

It reached $1 last night so I took out my investment and now holding 4000 Arcblock for free - hopefully we see $3-5 in bull run
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 04:43:03 PM

Arcblock is flying!! Just hit $1.40 , 6x up in a week!

Anyone know where this hype has come from? I am holding but have no idea why it is pumping.
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:05:46 AM

Arcblock hit $1.95 this morning which is just under a 20x for me.

The market cap is still so low and has low supply so think it can go a lot higher over the coming months.

This is my first 20x return , how much should I be looking to cash out?

On one hand 20x return is fantastic but as I got in at the bottom I think this could see 50x returns for me over the next few months.

So far I have just taken out my investment so holding my bag risk free, just not sure if I should take some profits too or wait bit longer.
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 08:52:56 AM

Arcblock is still showing great signs hitting new all time high last night and reaching $2.54.

I took more profits last month so now have 3,000 left and thinking of holding this 3,000 till $10 minimum.

I keep track of Arcblock online and YouTube and many are saying this can reach $20-50 this bull run which is crazy to think - I never thought it would reach those highs when I was investing in it when it was below $0.15 last yer but it shows the power of getting in early - hopefully this can be my first 100x investment
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:24:11 AM

Arcblock is still showing great signs hitting new all time high last night and reaching $2.54.

I took more profits last month so now have 3,000 left and thinking of holding this 3,000 till $10 minimum.

I keep track of Arcblock online and YouTube and many are saying this can reach $20-50 this bull run which is crazy to think - I never thought it would reach those highs when I was investing in it when it was below $0.15 last yer but it shows the power of getting in early - hopefully this can be my first 100x investment

I doubt that it will give you return 100x in the next bull runs. That is too much asking from a coin that is currently priced at $2.54 and I don't think it will go up to $20. Good that you are able to book good profit from it but don't expect a lot from it as meme coins are the only one that are giving good returns as of now.

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:45:23 AM

I doubt that it will give you return 100x in the next bull runs. That is too much asking from a coin that is currently priced at $2.54 and I don't think it will go up to $20. Good that you are able to book good profit from it but don't expect a lot from it as meme coins are the only one that are giving good returns as of now.

For me to get 100x it only needs to go to around $15 - that is only a 6x from current price which is definitely possible as we have barely entered the bull run and not even at the halving yet.

I won’t be too greedy tho and start taking more profits around $10 which is now only a 4x from current price.
God bless u

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:03:57 AM

Arcblock has been on massive pump over the last week I got in near the bottom in November and just taken out my investment.

With only 186 million supply and $70m market cap - this could still go a lot higher.

Yeah this project has surprisingly performed over expectations over  the past month especially. I don't have those holdings but yet seeing it at that position is a bit surprising for me. I didn't think that it would give that much return to its investors.

The pump could be probably due to the airdrop that's coming, I don't remember the date but it's nearby. Moreover as you mentioned the market cap is low and the supply is good so it might pump a little bit more in the coming months.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 12:21:49 PM

Just shows anything is possible in crypto  Grin

It reached $1 last night so I took out my investment and now holding 4000 Arcblock for free - hopefully we see $3-5 in bull run

As of the moment when I am typing this, the coin is worth 2,45 USD.

That is impressive and really shocking. 3 USD seems to be very possible now. The crypto market is truly volatile and no one can exactly predict how a coin can go. Maybe the trust in altcoins in recent times had led to the increase of this coin.

Churchillvv

Activity: 378
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 01:22:15 PM

Recently, Arcblock is getting the said hype because of it's upcoming airdrop and another thing I can say about Arcblock is the fact that it has been long here in the space but has been going up and down. So a lot of people has lost hope in it but for me I'm not even interested in it a bit not to talk of investing in it.

I have not done any research on it but I don't think it has any utility for now, except it has and I don't know about it, I believe that's one thing that derives investors most when it can be of help in the space.

Magic-Money

Activity: 366
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:43:18 PM

Arcblock is a good project and listed in good trading exchange platform in which early investors are really on the good profit position, while keep holding for the next cryptocurrency market increases. Where Bitcoin halving is fast approaching to expect more pump in Arcblock Token.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 11:03:47 PM

Arcblock continues to rally and has just reached new all time high of $2.88.

It is becoming very tempting to start taking some profits but as we are not even at the halving yet I have to remind myself this can go a lot higher over the coming months and not to cash out too much too soon.
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 11:17:46 PM

That is surprise from Arcblock Token being massively and unexpected pump in the cryptocurrency market, because during the lnitial Coin Offerings (ICO) most investors was expecting something pump as they lunch on exchange, instead the price remains the same for a long period of time and I was having few of the Arcblock Token, and give me a Joy on my face that I was not expecting in wallet.
Most of the old investors takes the ICOs and other crypto investments to be some sort of get profits quick scheme and at that they are making every attempt to assumpted and speculate the coin in a short terms basis, but not knowing that, such project need time to build the right momentum and market dominance before their price will pick up.

This mentality have frustrated most of them and thought that some of the coin they invested on as worthless,  but given some time you begin to see the value of those coins growing a d even a pump in price such as in this situation.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 11:55:04 PM

Most of the old investors takes the ICOs and other crypto investments to be some sort of get profits quick scheme and at that they are making every attempt to assumpted and speculate the coin in a short terms basis, but not knowing that, such project need time to build the right momentum and market dominance before their price will pick up.

This mentality have frustrated most of them and thought that some of the coin they invested on as worthless,  but given some time you begin to see the value of those coins growing a d even a pump in price such as in this situation.
You can't blame them though, Lots of ICO including successful one did not leave to see a one-year anniversary after the launch and if my memory serves me well. Arcblock price tanked so bad after getting listed in exchanges, I don't think so many people had hope that It would ever pump again.
Most of them like me probably just left the tokens in the wallet since they were just worth a few dollars in total.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 07:41:20 AM

Arcblock continues to rally and has just reached new all time high of $2.88.

It is becoming very tempting to start taking some profits but as we are not even at the halving yet I have to remind myself this can go a lot higher over the coming months and not to cash out too much too soon.

It's impressive that archblock, has reached a new ATH and as we're entering Bitcoin bull run that drives altcoins to also bull, hopefully this project can pump massively, I hear that it's price surge could be as a result of their expected airdrop. It's also good that you've recovered your investment capital, so you're in it for the ride and not much to loose if it suddenly starts to dip, that's a smart move. Projects like this restores hope in the altcoins division, that they're not all scams.

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 08:04:11 AM

Projects like this restores hope in the altcoins division, that they're not all scams.

Not all altcoins are scams , it does feel that many on this site do feel that way and only invest in Bitcoin.

I have nothing against Bitcoin but it isn’t going to change my life, not this bull run anyway so that is why I invest in Altcoins. Some will go to zero but I will also get lucky and invest in a few that will give me the returns Arcblock have so far.

I could cash out my Arcblock now for $12k but it only takes it to double in price again to make that $24k so I’m just wary of cashing out too soon.
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 08:34:02 AM

Arcblock holding strong after yesterday’s mini crash it is now back up to $2.75.

I have my sell price set @ $3.40 hopefully see it there within the week.

sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 09:08:04 AM

So, in just 2 months from the $70M market capitalization that you've mentioned it's now $258M so that's almost 4x of gain already.

I'd assume that you OP have already gained with 4x and that's already a nice profit for you in just a few months. If you're going to decide to sell, you are in profit and this is a good time to sell.

But if you think that there will be more, then it's solely your decision whether to wait for more or not.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: