Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any airdrops you are anticipating this year?  (Read 473 times)
R1dwanRz (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 03:24:45 AM

You know guys, I love to earn rewards for holding and using crypto. Since rewards are incentives that crypto projects offer to their users for various activities, such as learning, staking, lending, or trading. But they can be in any form like tokens, coins, vouchers, coupons, or bonuses.

Going back to 2014, rewards have been a part of the crypto space, when Auroracoin was airdropped to every citizen of Iceland. Since then, many projects have followed this strategy, such as Uniswap, dYdX, and Apecoin. Some of them have been very generous and profitable, like the Uniswap airdrop that gave 400 UNI tokens to every user who used their platform before September 2020, which was worth over $16,000 at its peak.
Anyway I'm still finding out more airdrops this year. But unfortunately, I didn't get to be eligible for WEN, JUP and many others.

So guys, what are the airdrops or even great amount of rewards you are looking forward to in 2024?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 03:32:12 AM

Man — I'm tracking A LOT that I'm having troubles tracking them all.

HyperLiquid, Azuro, Blast, Grass, Parcl, MarginFi, Kamino, zkSync, Linea, Scroll, Wormhole. There are some others but these are my bets where I'm quite confident it will amount to something decent.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 03:37:06 AM

So guys, what are the airdrops or even great amount of rewards you are looking forward to in 2024?

more airdrop hunters will simply pursue the assigned task. As long as it's easy to do and doesn't require a lot of capital, it will be done.
Now many airdrops are successful and provide big profits. and there will be more and more people doing airdrops of the same type.
Just do what you have, whether I'm lucky or not in an airdrop, I think it's still a matter of luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 07:20:57 AM

Today, the trend of airdrops is that all airdrops are based on the assumption that if you stake money, you will get money. Enough said, the hype is also seen in the price of ethereum, I hope that it will  increase price upto 3k$ in the coming days, the main reason is that wherever you see an airdrop, there is only ether stake is being talked about, anyone who wants to do In stake, only eitherium block chain is getting staked, so it is better that we also take advantage of this trend, we invest in ethereum. That is, if we are running out of money for the airdrop, we can buy up Ethereum so that in the next day, if the price of Etherium goes up, we can profit from trading. Also we have best opportunities like a new trend Egon layer. Etherium staker airdrop.

elevates

Activity: 742
Merit: 390

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 08:06:56 AM

Nothing is given for free like it used to be earlier, if you want to qualify for a good airdrop you will need to test those platforms that are planning airdrops. In turn, you would get tokens that can be valuable and cannot be. There are so many as mk4 suggested that it is hard to track all of them and all of them would need you to use their platform. HyperLiquid which is a perpetual exchange is organizing an airdrop based on a point system and I think their token should skyrocket like Jupiters did when it got listed.
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 11:19:03 AM

Before now, I no believe in airdrop, but since uniswap token do give away with a simple criteria for eligible of getting rewards by using the platform to trade from a particular period of time and they are rewarded, which my friend was among the beneficial of UNI Coin. And since then I believe in airdrop, while making more research about good airdrop one need to participate, please share link that is not involved wallet connection.

Thanks
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 11:25:38 AM

Good airdrops like Uniswap, dYdX, Apecoin. It requires that you be lucky and try out all the new services and then you may get something similar once every few years. Therefore, although there is less possibility that the airdrop will reach the price of $10,000, it is still something free and requires that you perform only simple tasks. Do not try to make It includes investing in the future, a full-time job, or something that takes you a lot of time because it is an adventure that may give you a return every few years or may not give anything, and the probability of good ROI decreases over time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 11:49:16 AM

I'm looking forward to several projects that I haven't even participated in, looking at info from social media such as Telegram and Twitter, Discord, doing research on whether the project will give prizes to its users.
I follow several projects that will be listed as backed up by Binance Labs, such as Puffer, Heroes of Mavia, and others, but I don't follow all the projects backed up by Binance Labs.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 12:51:30 PM

There are a lot of second-rate airdrops now, I try to take part in all of them to the best of my ability. Yes, now the profitability from this activity has dropped significantly, but sometimes it brings in a small amount, mainly these funds go to various commissions on trading operations. I am following and hoping that I will be lucky and this type of activity will become my main income.

Mehedi72

Activity: 722
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 01:33:12 PM

Nothing. It seems I'm the unlocky one who got nothing till now. Yeah i heard about uniswap airdrop, i didn't make transaction using that dex because of high ether fee. But when i did the transaction, it was too late to quality. Even unfortunately, I'm not also eligible for WEN, JUP recently. Sol is still my favorite but i didn't transaction it by using wallets. I check out and found myself not qualify lol. I don't have any expection in 2024 airdrops. Just focus on good projects for invest.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
idarasun

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 01:49:10 PM

Nothing is given for free like it used to be earlier, if you want to qualify for a good airdrop you will need to test those platforms that are planning airdrops. In turn, you would get tokens that can be valuable and cannot be. There are so many as mk4 suggested that it is hard to track all of them and all of them would need you to use their platform. HyperLiquid which is a perpetual exchange is organizing an airdrop based on a point system and I think their token should skyrocket like Jupiters did when it got listed.
Yep that's right, I also feel that now it's very difficult to get airdrops like back in the day where many of them really gave gifts in an easy way, but now I'm tired of their ways that don't match what we do.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Banking Eco-System
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 01:54:44 PM

HyperLiquid, Azuro, Blast, Grass, Parcl, MarginFi, Kamino, zkSync, Linea, Scroll, Wormhole. There are some others but these are my bets where I'm quite confident it will amount to something decent.

Let me also add Starknet, Mode, Orderly, Taiko, Cashmere, Polyhedra, Holograph, Base, Zerolend, Milkyway, Jumpa lifi, Engenlayer, Woofi, and the list goes on. There are a lot of tokenless projects and are anticipate they will have a token soon. It is hard to be able to farm and keep up with all so it becomes necessary to narrow it down to the ones that will be more profitable with minimum funds to farm hopefully.  Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 01:59:58 PM

You know guys, I love to earn rewards for holding and using crypto. Since rewards are incentives that crypto projects offer to their users for various activities, such as learning, staking, lending, or trading. But they can be in any form like tokens, coins, vouchers, coupons, or bonuses.

Going back to 2014, rewards have been a part of the crypto space, when Auroracoin was airdropped to every citizen of Iceland. Since then, many projects have followed this strategy, such as Uniswap, dYdX, and Apecoin. Some of them have been very generous and profitable, like the Uniswap airdrop that gave 400 UNI tokens to every user who used their platform before September 2020, which was worth over $16,000 at its peak.
Anyway I'm still finding out more airdrops this year. But unfortunately, I didn't get to be eligible for WEN, JUP and many others.

For you to receive airdrops these days, you need to perform tasks, interact with a project's ecosystem, and perhaps stake using a decentralized exchange, etc. Stakers of TIA, COS, and ATOM can explain this better. However, if you lack liquidity, you can register on CoinGecko and collect candies, hopefully worth more in the future. Another option is on Bitget, via Telegram. Similar to CoinGecko candies, you perform simple tasks to earn points, which can be converted to USDT.

Note: NFA
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 02:35:54 PM

What I'm looking forward to this year is mode.network, rarichain, Puffer.fi and many more but I have to be honest because they spend more capital to increase activities in their ecosystem so with $100 it's not enough even bigger more points.

The projects I mentioned have confirmed that they will distribute tokens to their community, actually there are not only 3 or 5 projects in progress but if you can do it then all can be worked on, but honestly it is a little difficult for me financially.

There are at least a few projects to focus on, and continue to increase activity there so that points continue to grow because the more points the greater the chance of getting tokens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 02:45:09 PM

This could be a flourishing year for Airdrop, many people have participated and received attractive results such as ZETA, ALT, JUP, WEN... some opportunities that I expect next are Mode, B2 Network, Parcl, MET, Blast... It also comes with opportunities to speculate on these airdrops with greater expectations, earning more. I expect to receive worthy rewards and fair and guaranteed distribution.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 03:17:43 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2024, 03:30:16 PM by Sayeds56

There is a large number of airdrops  expected during the course of current year, such as Blast, Layer zero, Sartknet, Zksync, Scroll, Base and notably, Linea. There are rumors in the market that Starknet and Blast might airdrop during the month of February or latest in March. Please note that this is just a speculation based on information from social media sources, and there is no solid guarantee. Additionally, some airdrops may occur as a pleasant surprise. DYOR

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 03:45:40 PM

there is an anticipated airdrop to ADA holders, it was hyped last year but it's still not being distributed up to this day. disappointing already for those who tried buying more ADA ffor such purpose. the token is $DUST. they said its a privacy token in their blockchain which was announced by Charles himself. so far there is nothing yet that was sent.

Let me also add Starknet, Mode, Orderly, Taiko, Cashmere, Polyhedra, Holograph, Base, Zerolend, Milkyway, Jumpa lifi, Engenlayer, Woofi, and the list goes on. There are a lot of tokenless projects and are anticipate they will have a token soon. It is hard to be able to farm and keep up with all so it becomes necessary to narrow it down to the ones that will be more profitable with minimum funds to farm hopefully.  Grin

it's those tokenless projects that is already expected by those who have gotten UNI though. and i guess they are already trying those dexes because of it.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 04:55:52 PM

I still hope that this year will be a very valuable year for the tokens or coins that I collect for free or work by participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns to get satisfying upgrades when the bull comes to make my wishes come true and change the lives of my extended family. by collecting various kinds, maybe one of them will be the best

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 05:01:23 PM

I still hope that this year will be a very valuable year for the tokens or coins that I collect for free or work by participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns to get satisfying upgrades when the bull comes to make my wishes come true and change the lives of my extended family. by collecting various kinds, maybe one of them will be the best
Everyone is hoping to make good profits this year looking at the market structure and the Bitcoin halving.
I have already position this year to be a wonderful one for me to acquire some properties as a result of the bull that is coming to us. I don't believe in airdrops but there could be some that can give us some few profits from the market. I know many of the airdrops that would be launched this years are all anticipating on the bull market. If we can get them at the early stage, we might be fortunate to make crazy profits from the market. There are also mining apps that can give us good profits.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 05:30:18 PM

I don't understand what you mean earlier? Conditions for airdrops that aren't pre-announced have been pretty much similar to what they were. And that is: you have been using the system actively from the start, at least before the airdrop.

So they are as free as they used to be, but the problem has always been that no one knows what airdrops are coming or what conditions you needed to fill to be eligible. And if they are pre-annouced, they will be immediately be botted and diluted in value. Every good airdrop i have got, have been given me without any pre-announcement so that people didn't have possibility to game them and try to cash out. In fact  airdrops weren't really a thing before people were making millions from them.

Afterwards it seemed that it was pretty good way to get community behind the project. Because who would advertise better then people who got skin in the game.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄