Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kaspa Classic CPU PoW - BlockDAG - #ChanceToChange Your Life  (Read 3429 times)
DirkDunkirk

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 03:39:17 AM

https://kaspa-classic.com/?#
first pool for kaspaclassic
be ready lets goo
cashash coming soon

Might wanna renew that domain!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cUfZz8

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 09:13:37 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2024, 10:37:02 PM by cUfZz8

Will you let me down, Cassy? Are there any technological advancements in kaspaclassic? What are you planning to achieve with the DAG system or other technological breakthrough? Are you remaining to be just a copy? If you're truly a CPU blockDAG pow, are you planning keep that title for years to come? The First CPU GhostDAG/BlockDAG POW Fork of Kaspa?

Suprise me as soon as you can Cassy. And my question you could probably answer.
Ms_Mining

Activity: 173
Merit: 34

✔️ Telegram @miningrelease

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2024, 10:12:03 PM

Are there any technological advancements in kaspaclassic?
Of course, If the ability to write the word SOON without a mistake and begging for likes, retweets and reposts can be called technological advancements.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Telegram channel witn announcement of new coins for GPU mining - @miningrelease 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
cUfZz8

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 10:27:07 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2024, 01:33:52 AM by cUfZz8

Are there any technological advancements in kaspaclassic?
Of course, If the ability to write the word SOON without a mistake and begging for likes, retweets and reposts can be called technological advancements.

Haha. oh I see hehe

I'm convincing them not to tarnish the name/term "CPU POW".

CPU pow would be a technological step for GhostDAG 👻
0nion

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 07:53:14 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2024, 08:03:46 PM by 0nion

When to launch the mainnet? In discord and telegram you have been repeating the same thing SOON for 2 months. This is already funny. Say, if not the date, then at least the quarter and year.
cUfZz8

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 05:27:39 AM

How happy and how many are the kaspaclassic community/non-comunity, in looking forward to the release? And the CPU mining aspect which they promote to release?

For me, I'm quite happy at the moment and surprised in a way for a such a work to undergo a such creation of a CPU-Ghost-DAG.

I guess they may keep to their word. If so I will be very excited and become a huge supporter on this one

cUfZz8

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 05:39:49 AM

How happy and how many are the kaspaclassic community/non-comunity, in looking forward to the release? And the CPU mining aspect which they promote to release?

For me, I'm quite happy at the moment and surprised in a way for a such a work to undergo a such creation of a CPU-Ghost-DAG.

I guess they may keep to their word. If so I will be very excited and become a huge supporter on this one.

You have my word on that cas-sy

I'm a full on CPU enthusiast!
cUfZz8

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 07:57:25 PM

When to launch the mainnet? In discord and telegram you have been repeating the same thing SOON for 2 months. This is already funny. Say, if not the date, then at least the quarter and year.

can you provide me with the discord invite link to kaspaclassic? thanks in advance
cUfZz8

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 04:17:26 PM

can you provide me with the discord invite link to kaspaclassic? thanks in advance

nevermind found it and joined
casDAG (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 04:56:10 PM

We've spent the last few weeks back testing and fixing bugs with our team of Devs to ensure a successful launch.⚙️🛠️

We're glad to inform you that we will be officially launching on Monday, 11/3/24, 23:00 UTC!! ⏰📢

➟ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaspaclassic

, we're bringing in;

✓ Instant cryptocurrency transactions.
✓ Low transaction costs.
✓ User Security and Privacy

➟ Discord Server: https://discord.com/invite/kaspaclassic1

➟ Telegram: https://t.me/kaspaclassic

Revolutionizing blockchain technology :
introducing ghostDAG

Improving Efficiency and Scalability with a Ghost-Driven Acyclic Graph Protocol GhostDAG is a groundbreaking consensus protocol that is revolutionizing blockchain technology. It offers an efficient and scalable solution for decentralized networks. With a directed acyclic graph (DAG) structure, GhostDAG eliminates orphaned blocks and provides near-instant confirmation times. This improves security, scalability and throughput, allowing cryptocurrencies to be brought into the real world. GhostDAG enables blockchain platforms to revolutionize transaction verification and ensure smooth operations in the digital economy.

The term “classic in the world of digital currencies” refers to cryptocurrencies that have gained significant presence and influence in the market. They typically have characteristics such as innovative technology, high adoption rates, security, and a strong community. They also often serve as the benchmark for new cryptocurrencies and play a key role in shaping the regulatory framework and ecosystem development environment.

($CAS) Tokenomics;

✓ Maximum supply: $1,000,000,000 $CAS
✓ Block Time: 1 bps.
✓ Block reward: 15 $CAS
✓ Algorithm: CASHASH

➟ Website: https://kaspaclassic.com

Make sure to follow us on all our socials and stay tuned for more details!
Udimi055

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 04:57:48 PM

First pool kaspa-classic.com
rappel

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 07:41:48 PM

https://kaspa-classic.com/?#
first pool for kaspaclassic
be ready lets goo
cashash coming soon
[/pre]
[/b]

im ready to cpu. And forever cpu?
?   This scam
DirkDunkirk

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 09:38:20 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2024, 08:04:01 PM by DirkDunkirk

Halloween ends oct 31 just saying.

Edit: LOL I read the release date as November 3rd, not March 11th. I was gonna say, it's a bit early for the announcement!  Cheesy
cUfZz8

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 03:35:37 AM

thorough investigation through kaspaclassic 'communities' socials. suggests it is not a cpu coin, it is supposedly a 'gpu' coin, what is next i suppose. maybe there is nothing unique about this project. i will update once i have more information
cons3ncus

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:38:12 AM

getting mangonote vibes off this, anyone else?
casDAG (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:39:06 PM

Next Monday we will release to the general public win/linux: node (wallets miner & bridge)
Udimi055

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 03:22:49 PM

Ms_Mining

Activity: 173
Merit: 34

✔️ Telegram @miningrelease

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2024, 03:43:55 PM

This pool discredited itself when it allegedly provided the opportunity to mine Kaspa Classic a few weeks before the launch of the Mainnet.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Telegram channel witn announcement of new coins for GPU mining - @miningrelease 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
DirkDunkirk

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 08:01:51 PM

I guess they may keep to their word. If so I will be very excited and become a huge supporter on this one

Same dude, same.
casDAG (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 09:48:01 PM

are you READY?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: