Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This was my highest risk.  (Read 989 times)
Rabata

Activity: 798
Merit: 211

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 07:45:56 AM

It is good that we gamble and that what we are doing is as according to what we can afford to bear its consequences, I've seen many gamblers playing a single game and some played more than two while some made a combination of as many as possible on a single ticket, don't be surprised that some have earned a lot of many through this, but its actually happens on a rare case, we only have to understand the games we are playing and not to deceived ourself by taking the risk we cannot afford to bear the lose when the outcome arrived.
This bet has a positive outlook for both parties. But in my opinion whoever is selling the bet is looking to reduce his risk and by selling there he will make a small profit. On the other hand the person buying the bet also has a chance of winning but there is no guarantee. There is no way to be sure until get the bet results. But he was lucky to win that bet. Any bet that is risky must be taken by the gambler. I never think of cashing out when it comes to betting in gambling. Because when I make a bet, I take a decision by considering the risks involved. Cashing out means I don't want to take risks. In one sense this type of thinking is not worthy for betting.

Su-asa

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

Sibi Dabo,,,,,,, Teme Ini Na Sime

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 07:56:09 AM

It is good that we gamble and that what we are doing is as according to what we can afford to bear its consequences, I've seen many gamblers playing a single game and some played more than two while some made a combination of as many as possible on a single ticket, don't be surprised that some have earned a lot of many through this, but its actually happens on a rare case, we only have to understand the games we are playing and not to deceived ourself by taking the risk we cannot afford to bear the lose when the outcome arrived.
This bet has a positive outlook for both parties. But in my opinion whoever is selling the bet is looking to reduce his risk and by selling there he will make a small profit. On the other hand the person buying the bet also has a chance of winning but there is no guarantee. There is no way to be sure until get the bet results. But he was lucky to win that bet. Any bet that is risky must be taken by the gambler. I never think of cashing out when it comes to betting in gambling. Because when I make a bet, I take a decision by considering the risks involved. Cashing out means I don't want to take risks. In one sense this type of thinking is not worthy for betting.
This is a big risk though, the buyer of this bet can is not sure of what he bought, if the games loose the the buyer might regret it and same this will happen if the gamble win for the buyer. The sell might also regret the action of selling his bet.
I haven't seen a cenerio when a gambler see their bet, although both selling and betting are the same but selling your bets are almost on the sefer side. If you sell your games and the gamble lose you win regret it because you have already taken your money from the buyer.
Again, not every gambler will consider buy games without cash-out in the games, even when gambler buys booking codes, they believe in booking codes than buy of games meanwhile they are already ge same thing. It's not even that will take such risk in real life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: