Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The pleasury confussive lives of the youths in the society.  (Read 68 times)
EluguHcman (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2024, 01:25:11 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Let me emphasis this discussion within us here and I want to be bit literary raw for a better communication.
Nigerian youths are living sophisticated lifestyles relationship in the sense that they want every in contacts opposite sexs to be bent according to their desires for selfish pleasures.
The guys wants to succeed in getting in-between the legs of every girls attracted to them and if they don't succeed, they red tags and criticizes her. They don't care about the prestigious lifestyle she tends to live.
Imagine a guy calling a ladies attention and he gets ignored, the next the guys says about her is "Look at her, she doesn't even look beautiful, she never dresses good and looking at it, she is feeling hungry inside her and could be homeless or at the, she has roommates more than 5 in a single room. Now she is hyping like she doesn't".

All the unnecessary talks comes just because the lady(s) didn't dance to their desired tunes.
While the ladies fails to keep responsible lifestyle with the awareness that they are responsible for their own responsibilities instead they just want to lean on the guys and fetch/extracts what valuables or desires they needed from the guys.
These girls tends to live disguising lifestyles in the sense that they makes choices of the guys offers claiming it is how best suitable for them while deep down, she has never been on such height to achieve such before.
This is as requesting for what either themselves or their family members could not afford for them.
They lives expensive and unaffordable status lifestyles of themselves with their demands with these guys.

We are just fooling ourselves by ourselves because at a right time if we must pick one for a serious relationship or marriage, then we seeks for the responsible ones in both guys and ladies. So, who is fit in to accept them after being porous?

We lives life of confusions ruining ourselves by each others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2024, 02:08:01 AM

To be honest man I think everything you wrote here is so biased. maybe this just your feels at this point so you decided to pour your mind with this thread. on a personal level I suppose it's irrelevant to some point but at some point it's important too so I would keep up with it.

There is a 95% tendency that guy's who cheat abuse woman (with words) are all based on fear. every guy had this one girl who he loves and gives all his heart to so at some point the girl feeling her beauty because other guys admire her too will deviate and shatter the heart of this young men as such they will rarely play loyalty to any girls so you see them trying to prove themselves tough guys hence abuse woman who maybe resisted their interest.

The life in which the youths live is balance from my perspective, the women play their roles and the men same too but because we are all biased to our desires we tend to see all other behaviors as ill behaviors.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 169

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 03:50:02 AM

A person of your rank should not be making this kind of post. What do you expect newbies to post when they see a full member making a post about a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship? If you do not have meaningful posts to share for LB, just comment on other people's posts, and you will still have merit if you share a good contribution.

EluguHcman (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2024, 12:59:12 PM

A person of your rank should not be making this kind of post. What do you expect newbies to post when they see a full member making a post about a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship? If you do not have meaningful posts to share for LB, just comment on other people's posts, and you will still have merit if you share a good contribution.
Do not be so loud about craving to make quality posts just to gain Merits @Mayor of Ogba, newbies are watching and I guess you don't want to whisper them with the aim of chasing after Merits instead of quality posts.
However, talking about girlfriends and boyfriends relationship isn't exceptional in this LB and if by means we are granted with the CHILD BOARDS which we are agitating for, then I guess such post would have a place worth appreciating to be discussed with a formidable quality.
Hence I didn't just come up with this thread because my tips were tied up to attend to other Posts but because I found this thread worth discussing due to the fact that the reality fact that inspired me to come up with the thread is troubling and porous at where the society is getting fond of flaunting over irresponsibilities and unproductivities just because of funs and selfish pleasures.
Meanwhile... I don't expect merit in this post but so spread positive vibes but if by means there comes Merits then it is a kudos. ✌️

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: