Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need more influencial women in crypto to help the gender embrace it?  (Read 691 times)
Chibaba

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 10:20:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity among individuals who value anonymity. The gender or identity of those using cryptocurrency is irrelevant, as long as they do not wish to disclose it. People who appreciate the benefits of cryptocurrency will use it regardless of their gender or social status. There is no need for more influential women to endorse cryptocurrency for it to be accepted by the public.

Gender discrimination no longer exists in today's world, but there is no denying that high-risk fields are still dominated by men. But I hope that in the coming years, as the need to make money becomes greater and greater, more women will soon participate in this market.
Many women are already in the crypto space. I can only say we need more taking important role to encourage massive adoption and with women like Gracy Chen recently announced as Bitget CEO is a good step towards onboarding more women. Ye He of Binance is anther notable woman to reckon with and I hope both embark on  the crusade to encourage more women.
Chibaba

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 10:28:59 PM

You could be shocked to know that there might be more female crypto holders than males if we have to total the number of crypto adoptors in the world under a uniform data with but since cryptocurrency supports privacy of users we can't certainly say for sure who's a man or woman. Take the forum for instance, you just by the username of a person say it's a male or a female user and that's the beauty of anonymity in the crypto world.
The most recent survey on gender involved in crypto globally shows less than 40% of the female gender are involved. You may confirm here
https://cointelegraph.com/news/women-in-crypto-an-overview#:~:text=As%20of%202023%2C%20cryptocurrency%20ownership,almost%20close%20to%20155%20million.
and from this figure only Gracy Chen and Yi He seems to be holding important role in this industry.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 10:49:22 PM

Perhaps there are some which are doing really great but we haven't got to hear their names.
I don't think that helps really much, because I'd prefer the anonymity of the cryptocurrency that offers as a key feature of cryptocurrency. Personally I'd say that in here at least they don't really care if women influences the usage of cryptocurrency but rather than the vision about cryptocurrency in here is really bad and even though they know about cryptocurrency, they are against to use it because of how bad and most likely involved in illegal activities.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
YUriy1991

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 04:57:50 AM

I don't think that helps really much, because I'd prefer the anonymity of the cryptocurrency that offers as a key feature of cryptocurrency. Personally I'd say that in here at least they don't really care if women influences the usage of cryptocurrency but rather than the vision about cryptocurrency in here is really bad and even though they know about cryptocurrency, they are against to use it because of how bad and most likely involved in illegal activities.

Diversity is also needed to be able to drive innovation and there are indeed some of them who are able and continue to be involved in investing whether it is in crypto or other businesses but for full time I think not, because by nature they are women where more time will be spent on their families whether taking care of their husbands and children.

For risk matters usually women are not as aggressive as men, they are more likely to use money for positive purposes only, if it is felt risky and fluctuating they will naturally stay away and do not want to be ignored.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 05:31:55 AM

When we talk about influencial names in crypto aside the greatest of the greatest like Satoshi Nakamoto and Vitalik Buterin, we hear names like Chanpeng Zhao, Justin Sun, Barry Silbert and the rest. I have only come across few female names which are quite unpopular if you ask me. Names like Caitlin Long, Cathie Wood and Elizabeth Stark are few names that rings a bell out of the thousands names one can find. Do you think there are more influencial women in crypto, this will help to encourage more women into adopting cryptocurrency? Perhaps there are some which are doing really great but we haven't got to hear their names.
we need no man or woman to enter or to be named as crypto users just to make this market have more influence because what we need is support from the whole market and if all the crypto investors now will help this market to grow more than what we are doing now and this is what the cryptomarket wanted us to do.

harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 08:20:20 PM

I can guess one of the main features of the crypto space is privacy and I believe lots of person would prefer to keep their identity unknown and am sure that is basically one of the major thoughts on the minds of one of the greatest creators @satoshi nakamoto as he aslo kept him anonymous so if you really come to think of it who knows if Satoshi is even a lady? but who cares we all know that a certain proportion of both genders are involved in the activity around the Crypto space and this adds no impact so let's focus more on what's ahead.

Lots and thousands of people prefers this bitcoin feature thats called anonymity.One of the reasons why bitcoin is difficult to penetrate by false and illegal users is because of the high level of security,decentralized systems and privacy techniques that it possess.
The cryptospace would have experienced so many challenges without this strong and high technological  security improvement.The bitcoin networks security is completely secured and its generally one of the safest investments to rely on in tge cryptospace.
Because of their encryption systems,cybercrimes and attacks are  simply not occurring as a results of legalized security functions.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 09:44:16 PM

When we talk about influencial names in crypto aside the greatest of the greatest like Satoshi Nakamoto and Vitalik Buterin, we hear names like Chanpeng Zhao, Justin Sun, Barry Silbert and the rest. I have only come across few female names which are quite unpopular if you ask me. Names like Caitlin Long, Cathie Wood and Elizabeth Stark are few names that rings a bell out of the thousands names one can find. Do you think there are more influencial women in crypto, this will help to encourage more women into adopting cryptocurrency? Perhaps there are some which are doing really great but we haven't got to hear their names.

First of all, women are been controlled by two factors which is what they hear and what they see, personally I will also say that women Believe in quick money thats why they fall victim easily, they only set of women who may be very careful in dealings relating to investment is those ones that are into the system already, a woman is not moved because her fellow woman has investment in crypto instead a man can influence her to invest based on personal relationship, this is also applicable to men, the crypto industry is gaining popularity and adoption with the help of major players in the industry, people like me and you are also contributing our quota to fasten the continuous adoption of crypto worldwide, no matter how we see it, in any investment, be it bitcoin or crypto in general women has less influence though they have there own role to play but men are always the strategic influencer, in conclusion, we won't be needing extra women for more female gender adoption of crypto rather everyone is needed to quicken the movement.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 01:52:41 AM

First of all, women are been controlled by two factors which is what they hear and what they see,
Aren't we all? Many people tend to believe a narrative or concept that they are aware of.
personally I will also say that women Believe in quick money thats why they fall victim easily,

Mate your opinion being personal immediately invalidates what you are about to say. What even is your basis for a claim aside from your own opinion? I know lots of men who not only believe in quick money but also are hoping to get in on it.
they only set of women who may be very careful in dealings relating to investment is those ones that are into the system already
Obviously they will be more knowledgeable as they have already studied what they need to. A man will also be making wrong decisions if he has not studied properly about investments. How do you expect a woman to be in the system without learning first? everyone was once a beginner too.

reagansimms

Activity: 1008
Merit: 563

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 02:28:46 AM

The involvement of influential women in the crypto world will help attract other women's interest in getting involved in Bitcoin. Apart from the names mentioned above, there are still many other women who are already involved in Bitcoin. Here we never know how many women have accounts with different user names because they are anonymous, they are more comfortable using pseudonyms to maintain their privacy and don't want their identities to be exposed more widely.

Gender only differentiates men and women, nothing can limit anyone from channeling their desires to do anything that can bring profit to them, including being directly involved in Bitcoin investment. I am happy that Bitcoin is increasingly in demand by all groups of different ages and economic levels, its wider adoption will make Bitcoin increasingly recognized as the most profitable mainstream investment in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 03:17:20 AM

Actually that would make sense, I mean it would be true for both genders after all. Men don't get influenced by women influencers after all, so it's only logical that women would be more inclined to try cryptocurrency if there's people that they can relate to that would promote it to them or use them. But the problem with this one is that I don't see a lot of women that's interested in cryptocurrency as they find it too intimidating given that there's more male in that space than female, maybe it's just an illusory barrier and they can just get in, I mean people in the cryptocurrency community is pretty welcoming in my opinion, after all we want the same thing, financial freedom.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 10:11:15 PM

This is a cryptospace where physical contact is very rare, there is no reference to a crypto address whether the owner is male or female which means it really isn't a necessity. Maybe the statistics about gender numbers are true, but we will never know the reality. I have a female friend who is active in several airdrop groups, and people there call her "sir", "bro", "man" even though she is clearly wearing a profile photo of her own face.
So, gender isn't something serious.
I also think that gender isn't that important in crypto, after all it was meant for anonymity of the users so what's the point of it?
For me gender doesn't matter as long as they could contribute to the crypto space, investors or us who use crypto would accept them no matter what their gender would be, it is their work or contribution that would create a name for them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███