Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need more influencial women in crypto to help the gender embrace it?  (Read 595 times)
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 01:10:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity among individuals who value anonymity. The gender or identity of those using cryptocurrency is irrelevant, as long as they do not wish to disclose it. People who appreciate the benefits of cryptocurrency will use it regardless of their gender or social status. There is no need for more influential women to endorse cryptocurrency for it to be accepted by the public.

Is it really true that you, I or many others value anonymity and that is the main reason why we are in this market? Or are we looking to make money quickly and cryptocurrency gives us that? But making quick money also comes with greater risks, and most women tend to prefer safety over risk like men. So that might be why we still don't see too many women entering the market compared to men.

Gender discrimination no longer exists in today's world, but there is no denying that high-risk fields are still dominated by men. But I hope that in the coming years, as the need to make money becomes greater and greater, more women will soon participate in this market.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 01:28:17 PM

You could be shocked to know that there might be more female crypto holders than males if we have to total the number of crypto adoptors in the world under a uniform data with but since cryptocurrency supports privacy of users we can't certainly say for sure who's a man or woman. Take the forum for instance, you just by the username of a person say it's a male or a female user and that's the beauty of anonymity in the crypto world.
Zigabel

Activity: 252
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 01:50:03 PM

When we talk about influencial names in crypto aside the greatest of the greatest like Satoshi Nakamoto and Vitalik Buterin, we hear names like Chanpeng Zhao, Justin Sun, Barry Silbert and the rest. I have only come across few female names which are quite unpopular if you ask me. Names like Caitlin Long, Cathie Wood and Elizabeth Stark are few names that rings a bell out of the thousands names one can find. Do you think there are more influencial women in crypto, this will help to encourage more women into adopting cryptocurrency? Perhaps there are some which are doing really great but we haven't got to hear their names.
It's very possible there could be very influential women who are into crypto and are yet to be really known probably because of their location, they may be domicile in regions where their prowess in the crypto industry isn't given the much needed recognition or probably crypto currency isn't in full adoption so they still do it on a limited scale and aren't getting the kind of exposure that should bring them to lime light at once, there are few female cryptopreneure who are yet to get global attention but in their locality they are thriving and hoping some day they will be recognized on the global platform.

Gender based platforms could be a propelling force to fishing out this women who are yet to be known, platforms that are global yet with little to no restrictions would go a long way to projecting such women because some of them are actually limited by some of this restrictions on locations that are on some global platforms.

Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 773

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 02:40:35 PM

When we talk about influencial names in crypto aside the greatest of the greatest like Satoshi Nakamoto and Vitalik Buterin, we hear names like Chanpeng Zhao, Justin Sun, Barry Silbert and the rest. I have only come across few female names which are quite unpopular if you ask me. Names like Caitlin Long, Cathie Wood and Elizabeth Stark are few names that rings a bell out of the thousands names one can find. Do you think there are more influencial women in crypto, this will help to encourage more women into adopting cryptocurrency? Perhaps there are some which are doing really great but we haven't got to hear their names.
Isn't this a free market? Why should we push women to become more active and influential in crypto? Everything happens naturally, men show more interest in crypto and women show more interest in beauty. It won't be bad if the number of women in crypto grow but I know where it goes, the aim is more women in power. What about more women in labor intensive jobs?
I have seen some campaigns that pay or subsidize women exclusively to get involved in tech and so on, I think that's unfair. If we are looking for talents and involvement of people in different things, then we should equally treat and reward everyone.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 02:57:57 PM

There are not many women leading large corporations and organizations in the world, so it is very normal that you hear of few women related to this field. Besides, women are often quite stubborn in approaching new trends, especially in risky fields like the cryptocurrency market, they are more hesitant than men. Their investment tendency is quite safe, we need people with voices and influence in the world community who are women to speak up strongly in support to be able to promote more women's acceptance.
The influence of Caitlin Long or Cathie Wood is not really too great to change the minds of many people. Recently, the person I think has more influence is Senator Elizabeth Warren, but unfortunately she is currently inclined to oppose this market. But if the US can complete the law for crypto, I believe her thinking will also change and she will become one of the powerful women who support Crypto, it will be a good premise for women around the world view crypto more officially.
I believe we already have alot of women in the cryptocurrency space more than you people could think though most of them may not be on this forum but we have a large of them who are social media influencers and they are doing good.
About Senator Elizabeth Warren, got her influencer power through her teaching at the law schools of the University of Pennsylvania, Texas, Rutger, Michigan, and the University of Houston. Besides, she has been serving since 2013 which is the reason she hasbk a strong influencer power.

Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:03:53 PM

You could be shocked to know that there might be more female crypto holders than males if we have to total the number of crypto adoptors in the world under a uniform data with but since cryptocurrency supports privacy of users we can't certainly say for sure who's a man or woman. Take the forum for instance, you just by the username of a person say it's a male or a female user and that's the beauty of anonymity in the crypto world.
    I agree with you, you don’t know whose account is who, also crypto does not discriminate, it solely depends on the individual or organization to get  involve with the crypto market. There are very young and vibrant females in the crypto space and are really good at their job. And once they pick interest and try to learn anything, they grab so well and become so good at it. Anyone getting into crypto is solely responsible for their actions so you don’t have to blame others for your failures.
  Personally I like when females also involves in bitcoin conversations, be it in one on one conversation or in twitter space.Women are not naturally risk takers and anything that warrant them kissing their money they don’t want any part of it. It is in their  nature to be good keeper of money, they prefer to save that money than to invest it. It a good thing we now have more female risk takers. Trying to beat the odds like every other person. Crypto is for everyone follow the trend !!
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:05:08 PM

I feel all of that is unnecessary op because crypto is already pretty popular around the world and people(male or female) will join if they want to. Also, you don't just need many influential people in the world of crypto.

More commoners need to invest in the crypto world for it to properly go mainstream if you think about it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:00:03 PM

Do you think there are more influencial women in crypto, this will help to encourage more women into adopting cryptocurrency? Perhaps there are some which are doing really great but we haven't got to hear their names.
Definitely, there will be but they may not like the type of publicity men get for themselves and may decide to lie low. Women aren't built to withstand pressure and pressure from crowd is like a mob action. Exposing oneself to the public as a crypto hodler comes with its own kind of pressure and danger. It may be very difficult for women to go through all that.

I have a female friend who is active in several airdrop groups, and people there call her "sir", "bro", "man" even though she is clearly wearing a profile photo of her own face.

Lol I have a theory about this.

So I used to refer people I've met on crypto online communities as he/him by default aka assumed they were dudes lol. It's possible a lot of folks have the same way of thinking.
If I'm unsure of the person's sex, I refer to them as "they". That cuts across my posts here. Some people don't like it when you misappropriate their gender while others don't give it a second thought. They see it as nothing. On the picture thing on the profile, many would think a dude is making use of his wife's or gf's picture on their profile there.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 10:18:41 PM

IMO I do t think we do, bitcoin has enough testimonials already to make anyone who sees its value invest and no matter who promotes bitcoin skeptics would always be that way, no coiners would remain that way. Bitcoin has nothing to with gender, you might even be wrong cause who knows if women has bitcoin more than men, besides gender is not written on any address, I don't understand why you feel a lot of women are not involved in bitcoin anyway, try checking out some social media on crypto you would see both gender like all active on the community so I think you are mis informed on this assumption that they are not enough women involved in crypto.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 10:28:08 PM

Honestly I don’t know a single woman in crypto. I’ve seen a couple enthusiasts who make tweets about cryptocurrencies (mostly altcoins) but I haven’t seen one that is a public figure and her niche is fully crypto. I really believe that it is needed to help women get into crypto because she will serve as a role model to many and people will aspire to be like her. Unfortunately when it comes to things like this, most people think men know better than women so they tend to support the men more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 10:32:12 PM

Cathie Wood. (the CEO of ARK Invest)  Wink

"Cathie Wood - Wikipedia
Catherine Duddy Wood (born November 26, 1955) is an American investor and founder, CEO and CIO of ARK Invest, an investment management firm. Her company has erased $14 billion in wealth over the last decade, making it the leading wealth destroyer among investment firms."

"Wealth destroyer". It says it right out. Google

She's a little older than me.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 10:41:30 PM

most people think men know better than women so they tend to support the men more.

You know you are finished. Check mate.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 10:56:15 PM

I feel all of that is unnecessary op because crypto is already pretty popular around the world and people(male or female) will join if they want to. Also, you don't just need many influential people in the world of crypto.

More commoners need to invest in the crypto world for it to properly go mainstream if you think about it.

I got your point. But we all know how people are easily influenced when they see VIP and notable women get engaged into a certain thing that they will try to follow the same thing especially if those influential women are already successful and profitable in their investments. So imagine if these public figures are into crypto, surely a lot of women will be curious about it and discover the potentials of crypto eventually. Yes, that would be unnecessary like what you’ve said since crypto is already becoming mainstream, but having these influential women around can help boost the promotion of crypto easier and faster.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 04:41:32 AM

One interesting thing about women is their beauty, while the main reason people get into the world of Bitcoin is mostly about money.

You might want to compare Bitcoin to food, where when a food product is promoted by a woman, it tends to attract more male customers. However, Bitcoin doesn't work like food, and its market is different. Someone diving into the investment world aims to make profit as effectively as possible, not to seek attention from women.

Sure, some consumer products may use sales promotion girls to make their customers feel more comfortable, but not Bitcoin. Bitcoin isn't meant for consumption... it's a commodity for making profits.
Potato Chips

Activity: 2758
Merit: 894

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 02:06:17 PM

So I used to refer people I've met on crypto online communities as he/him by default aka assumed they were dudes lol. It's possible a lot of folks have the same way of thinking.
If I'm unsure of the person's sex, I refer to them as "they". That cuts across my posts here. Some people don't like it when you misappropriate their gender while others don't give it a second thought. They see it as nothing. On the picture thing on the profile, many would think a dude is making use of his wife's or gf's picture on their profile there.

Oh yeah, I have also switched to 'they/them' and been using it for years in the forum. The quoted story was during my early years hence the "I used to"

I understand people not liking it when someone misgendered them but make sure you have explicitly said your preferred pronouns first. The gender neutral they/them is frankly relatively new to be widely adopted all over the world and some folks are just not in a progressive environment. From the communities I've been on alone, a lot are actually willing learn once you teach them.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 02:38:37 PM

I understand the idea behind this is to have someone communicate this whole crypto language in the same wavelength as them, but honestly I think it all comes down to interest of the user's... if women don't get hooked by the digital age of crypto, let them be time will come when everyone will be forced to learn...btw my google search in terms of population of men against women shows there are more men than women which means naturally more men will be involved in this digital ecosystem.

Then again culture differences can be the cause of less women getting into crypto as some are pretty much taken care of 100% without them needing to work, for other's probably because they don't have the time as they are busy with family duties and don't have the privilege of being here... honestly it all comes down to interest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 04:51:39 PM

It is free market and we never know who are all these crypto investors and we just came to the conclusion that its male-dominated too. The names we know are the CEO or the project creators and if women has the capability they are also free to enter into the competition and where things can be fair too no matter who is the competitor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Fiasem20

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 05:21:35 PM

I don't think gender has anything to do with crypto as every crypto enthusiast remains anonymous.Personal information about users are unknown like the gender,age and real name,so if every cyptro enthusiast is faking their identities,it's kind of difficult to figure out someone's personal information in the crypto space.There are lot of influencial women in the crypto market but their identities are unknown so it seems like the women are not really interested in crypto but that's totally wrong.In the crypto space no gender is restricted from investing and trading so there are lot of influencial woman that are involved in cyptro trade and investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 05:35:00 PM

I can't even count how many times I've read about this topic, so I'm already starting to wonder if someone will come to the conclusion that Bitcoin is some kind of anti-women project in which there is no place for women? Of course, this is not the case, and it is always fascinating to me that people think that women participate too little in all this, just because there are too few women who stand out as the CEO of some crypto companies.

Bitcoin is available to everyone, regardless of gender, nation or skin color - and I think there are quite enough women who are involved in it, but maybe they are not so dependent on being constantly exposed in public.

Who says there are no women in the crypto industry - here is a list of as many as 50 of them (minus Lagarde).

https://cryptoweekly.co/crypto-female-50-awards

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 05:49:28 PM

This is a good topic and I would have to say yes, the more women in the "sector" the better chance bitcoin will have of reaching the mainstream (even more so than it already has).  I do have to say there's certainly some prominent women in the space whom are backing bitcoin, spreading the word etc, sort of like ARKK fund manager Cathie Woods. 

But yes, different races, different genders, all important ways of bitcoin reaching mass adoption.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███