Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is a boss?  (Read 210 times)
Pi-network314159 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 03:22:27 PM

So many people misinterprete boss. To me a person that add value to your life is to be quantified as boss. But many people classified there boss as someone that usually give them money always without showing them a way to succeed. Some people classify boss as a person who is an expert in womanizing. Because he always connect you to classic babes. There is a guy in my area that always post his his boss on social media praising him always. But I haven't seen any impact his boss has added to his life. So the thought keeps me wondering who should be called a boss?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaka_Shipai

Activity: 270
Merit: 21

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 08:38:58 PM

Boss is someone who understands the corporate culture well. And who knows how to earn promotions without having much skills and who thinks that the subordinates are his girlfriend and wives who he can **** whenever he wants to. Well that was somewhat true a while back but now with the advent of Artificial intelligence, things are getting difficult for even the bosses.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 09:18:51 PM

The simple definition of boss is one who is someone that has a higher rank than you in a workplace

A boss is someone who has direct control over a team or corporation so to me a boss is somebody who can order you around and basically is someone who makes sure you get paid or get promoted not all bosses are the same some of them will be kind and supportive while others would be rude and obnoxious even if you do not like your boss, they are still your boss and you can not make your own definition of a word based on what you think of that person

A boss could be influential in your life either in good or bad ways but at the end of the day this person is still a boss

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 10:58:39 PM

It is a long discussion about learning who's the boss and who's the leader. Boss is just like what you've described but let's not discredit on how he had made it to the ladder.

Many of these bosses have also gone through a lot of hardships just as we and when they've made to the top, they're just enjoying bossing around.

Whilst for a leader, they're going to direct you and help you with your job and on how to be the better person. You're totally fortunate if you've got both of this, and it's a bonus to have a boss that totally cares and teaches you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 07:42:27 AM

There is NO BOSS BUT ME..

We are the boss of our ownself , we must be the one who is respected and must be followed .

We are the one who is making what we are now .

But this is a debate that will never end , so better listen to your self or listen to others it is your life and it is your decision to make .

Ravichnadra

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 12:10:44 PM

I had the same impression that the boss is always bossy around until I met one of my bosses recently who changed the entire misconception.

A real boss is someone who understands and himself first when it matters. Gives credits and appreciates.
Pi-network314159 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 04:36:06 PM

There is NO BOSS BUT ME..

We are the boss of our ownself , we must be the one who is respected and must be followed .

We are the one who is making what we are now .

But this is a debate that will never end , so better listen to your self or listen to others it is your life and it is your decision to make .
I disagree with that. We are the product of what people call us,
 but you can not call yourself a boss due to your knowledge. No matter how knowledgeable and how we make ourselves to be today, we can not praise our self rather others. That's why people call sometime a boss. Just like the total number of people you have inpeacted good moral into their lives.  a good  morals  them. A good person is who had trained some people in some areas of life that would
ARTOIS

Activity: 140
Merit: 41

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 05:56:10 PM

A Boss is a person who is a leader for himself because of the achievements he has achieved in his life, and the only one who can be given this title is the head of the family. As for the one for whom we work, he is called an employer who may command you, but under the guise of work, and he has no authority over you

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2024, 02:26:23 AM

The boss is whom that will bring you good and better and not just those whom you followed but the one you also respected .

Boss will always be the boss as long as it is giving what is the best interest of their people.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 04:19:58 PM

So many people misinterprete boss. To me a person that add value to your life is to be quantified as boss. But many people classified there boss as someone that usually give them money always without showing them a way to succeed. Some people classify boss as a person who is an expert in womanizing. Because he always connect you to classic babes. There is a guy in my area that always post his his boss on social media praising him always. But I haven't seen any impact his boss has added to his life. So the thought keeps me wondering who should be called a boss?

The word boss is relative to the user I don't think there is any standard definition for a boss, where it limit users, what make any to be called a boss can also be for MR. B  where the the need is been solved . Though many employees sees their employer as boss, why some society guys see people who tackle their problem as boss for me I think they are both correct because all have a function of solving one problem to another, to an employee it's financial problem where he/she received salary but to the guy in society solving the problem that would have lead's to conflict or damage the family is also a boss on it side base on the user.
The boss is whom that will bring you good and better and not just those whom you followed but the one you also respected .

Boss will always be the boss as long as it is giving what is the best interest of their people.

I concur to it, because what you said is part of my mind ,boss always remind boss because what he brings into the table for the people make him boss no body is called boss for no reason, it's either the person is benefits what he desire from the so called boss.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
CRAIC

Activity: 64
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 07:56:56 PM

I got it who is the boss. So Satoshi is the boss
Pi-network314159 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 08:37:17 AM

I got it who is the boss. So Satoshi is the boss
you are actually right budy, he is the biggest boss ever in history. A boss everyone is proud of and want to be like. If Satoshi Nakamoto was to come out for people see him physically people will act as if God has descend from heaven. Or what do you think people would do?
GAM ACHEH

Activity: 63
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 05:36:21 PM

I consider the boss as a teacher who teaches or guides at work, but not all bosses can be considered as a teacher. The relationship between a boss and a worker is only during working hours, outside of working hours, the boss and workers are just equal ordinary people, we don't need to worship them. like a god so that we look good and loyal in front of him.
A worker who has self-respect does not need to deify a boss like that, nor should the boss do whatever he pleases with the workers.
Fatema Begum

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 07:44:42 AM

Who have holding huge amount of crypto i think he is Boss.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 06:20:21 PM

Well who you consider a "boss" depends on what matters most to you. For some it's about someone adding value or helping them succeed while others might see it as the person who hands out the cash or connects them with cool people. Personally for me, a boss who respects you is someone who sees your worth, listens to you and treats you well. It's all about having a positive vibe where you both get each other and feel appreciated, whether it's at work or in personal relationships

Cryptoprincess101

Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 08:19:57 AM

It is very bad how people call someone a boss simply because they get financial assistance from them. A boss to me is someone that understands the importance of your well being and also make sure that you're doing something useful with your life, guides you on how you will go in other to succeed in life, advices you when you ain't going the right direction and always check up on you to know your activities and also takes part in making you to become useful in life.

Berry2d

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 11:29:59 AM

Who have holding huge amount of crypto i think he is Boss.
You are really funny. Does amount of money or bitcoin someone has in his portfolio the reason to be called boss? For me I don't think so my friend. I think someone that has a great influence in your life is a boss. A person that add value and connect you to people who bring the best in you should be called boss. Not the amount of money you have. You might be rich but don't have a good role to play in peoples live, you will not be recognised as a boss rather a rich man. What is the essence of too much money when you can't help the needy or the less privileged? Even your house help/maid, can't speak good about you. Due to the way you maltreat h/her because you employed h/her and think you have right to her life. A boss should have a tangible thing to offer to the society to be recognised, not your wealth.
REDice

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 06:31:25 AM

im not a boss but the boss dont like me to be boss Grin
MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 04:18:16 PM

In simple terms, a boss is a person or entity who can exert control over the minds of some subordinates to achieve predetermined goals but must give priority to the relevant opinions of others. A boss teaches to appreciate the value of life.
For example, in my family my father is the boss because he takes the responsibility of running our household properly keeping us happy arranging our accommodation, and providing us with food also in any serious situation he must consult with all of us and make decisions.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Roland_King

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 09:25:02 AM

I have no boss here.  But Satoshi is the boss of the universe.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: