Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Misplaced Priorities Of Some Citizens.  (Read 72 times)
Youngkhngdiddy (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 211

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 07:32:12 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

There's one thing I've noticed about Africans, especially among some Nigerians and it's that we always misplace our priorities we're too spiritual and allow it to affect us negatively. If you notice, the world is changing and many other countries are busy working hard to adapt to it's change by seeking solutions for survival in their various Continents. For instance, China is launching an Artificial sun, some other place in Asia (Dubai) is charging the cloud to give rain. Israel also referred as a biblical holy land are at war with other Arabian countries but yet they're still turning deserts to forest and defending themselves through technology, America and other European countries have gone far in technology to the point that they're now, thinking of building hotels and living in space, their technology have gone far to the point  that now people are now taking a tour in submarines in the deep seas and oceans, and even when  their economy become unstable or they suffer Inflations, they work hard to find solutions and get things kicking again.
 However in Africa especially among Nigerians we're going into fasting to make dollar go back to 100/$1 when were blessed with enough natural resources to chance our situation. I'm not against prayers or people's believe, every religion can pray to what or who they believe in but there are some necessary actions one should take for the prayers to be realized. Even the holy book says "faith without work is dead", and also that he would bless the work of thy hand. My advise to those people that fall under such category is they should understand that, one should work and find solutions when necessary and also pray when necessary, yes God still does wonders but gone are those day when Manna would fall heaven.
 Well one thing i love about Africans is that we're very ambitious and with the right information and education we always excell, i know quite well that our government has failed us, but it time for us as patriotic citizens to give in our best and find solutions to make our continent/nation great, that should be our most priorities instead of fasting and praying, without making efforts for things to change.

Note: "Faith Without Work Is Dead".
Tbillion

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 09:21:36 PM

Actually the truth be told alot of people leave a misplaced priority life style.some blame it on religion,while some blame it on the government. Forgetting that it’s their sole responsibility to take proper decision.that would help them in the future.I can really relate on this misplaced priorities of some citizens. There is this friend of mine while growing up. She really hard good opportunities that made her a early young millionaire.but she didn’t take the right decisions to create a structure that would still be putting food on her table. She rather pariotized are pleasures, and forgot that time and chance happens to all. I really think citizens should try and put in place the right priorities first. Before any other things
Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 206

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2024, 09:33:08 PM

When I first read the title I thought it had something to do with the current celebration in Nigeria lol 😂

I have recently noticed a high level of awareness in Nigerians concerning the rate at which we try to compare ourselves with the imposed cultures that we are lacking behind. Africa's are aware of all the evil this people did years back and with the level of agitations I believe that most people will start backing of from the churchy believes and rather get to work on themselves than go to church to pray die by fire against their laziness. In Africa we have our own development and technology but this people took this techs from us and labeled it evil or demonic while they take it away to enrich themselves and there government. They gave us a book that has power in it which is bible but the initial purpose of release this book was to soften our hearts not to react when they take our resources. they brought in their right hand the bible/quran and in their lift hands guns, weapons of mass destructions that was leftovers of the world war 1 and used it to take our resources, when people like king Jaja of opobo and Nana of isikiri disagreed with their proposal of milking our Nigeria natural resources they used forces killed the securities etc and use us against ourselves to distract and gain power over here.

what am saying is if the natural technologies had wasn't taken away Africa (Nigeria) would have emerged as the world power.

Op do not think that we Nigerians are not trying, we all are but the root are strong to pull out but in less than no time it will surely be over. Have you heard of the Nigerian man who made some beautiful technology like cars for over 50 years of his life and proposed a car factory or industry but it was discriminated by the whites, president of other European countries came and inspected our own ideal and said it was bad that if the tech continues people will die but people the man disagree and went ahead with his dream few days later, the factory was set on fire and everything burned down. who do you think was responsible for the destruction of this Wonderful idea? it was this same white men that bought some young men with money to destroy the company because they knew if Nigeria continues with only one tech it's over for them.

Have you not also heard about Nigerians who did so well in techs abroad and the countries refuse them to come back and create they ideas over here? we have now gotten to the highest level of awareness and I believe religion and every bad leadership will leave our way soon.

There more histories I would love to share with you to show you how far we have come into techs but they use our leaders to surprise this ideas and promised them forever rulership and not leadership. go and also listen to ex president Jonathan who refuse this rulership promises and how he was threatened by Barack Obama and other country presidents which are the world power and only him can not defeat them when our own had rebelled us just for his selfish gains.

Be at alert Nigeria is coming back for his deprived right and as soon as Nigeria gets it back the rest of Africa will be elevated because Nigeria is the giant of AFRICA that supports it's little brothers and sisters to grow.

The meaning of my username is the church era is gone which I turn to Churchillvv ( the churchill is down). we believe in God not religion anymore.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 10:30:58 PM

Well one thing i love about Africans is that we're very ambitious and with the right information and education we always excell, i know quite well that our government has failed us, but it time for us as patriotic citizens to give in our best and find solutions to make our continent/nation great, that should be our most priorities instead of fasting and praying, without making efforts for things to change.

Note: "Faith Without Work Is Dead".

The people wey I see wey African countries get na problem of leadership and even till today people wey dey for power dey like stay there chop all the money wey enter. Na for Africa you go see say na sin say make young person become president, no way but na so so people wey suppose dey enjoy the fun from their grand children. Young people get swag and can think out something wey make sense.

Rule of law na another thing. Those leaders no dey obey laws and na so dem, their families and friends go carry big pass the law. So how things go work when laws of the land are not obeyed.
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 05:27:58 PM

My brother no be lie wey you dy talk, our country and Africa at large too dy religious, we even dy religious pass Israel and Saudi Arabia wey the two major religion originate from, see eh, for we country naija, most people even worship their pastor more than the God dem dy serve which is totally wrong.

As our country dy so now, the only thing wey fit stop this hunger and suffering na for everyone to hit the street and protest, but the sad reality is that for naija, we dy too do brother brother, even wen the person dy kill you. One major thing I take love Arab nations is that if as a government officials and you no dy do well, dem fit protest for like 6month straight, till them see result before dem go stop, even though government dy kill dem, e no go stop, because Arab people all have a determine heart, but in my country, one person go just go collect money and convince the rest people to go home. The earlier we start taking actions, the better, because God no go do everything for us, wen him don give us all the available resources to make a change.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: