Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:42:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to trade a Bitcoin  (Read 1116 times)
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 02:02:20 PM

So for me in this situation you can buy your Bitcoin at day time and trade it at night when it adds
But it is very important to watch at it carefully.
It's your opinion, but the thing is, there's no such thing as a philosophy about trading bitcoin day or night. The thing is, there is no definite time when is the best time to trade; it will be based on your own analysis or technical analysis and the market trend, so there is no basis for your statement. Or at least state some proof or basis about buying bitcoin during the day and selling it at night. It doesn't mean that when it's night, many traders are inactive, so the market will slow down. No,  because there are different time zones in the world, so no matter what time it is, day or night, the effect of it doesn't do anything about bitcoin trading. But if you are thinking that way and it's actually working, then it's good for you, but I'm sure many traders here will react and say the same thing: there is no basis for trading bitcoin day or night.

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 03:01:34 PM

When is the best time to trade a Bitcoin
For me doing crypto trading activities, whenever I want to do it I think it's fine, trading for me is an activity that doesn't know the time to do it, right now, today I think it's not a problem.

But the most important thing in crypto trading is that we have to understand the real science of trading so that we can overcome real losses, analysis, charts and the type of crypto that we want to trade. I think that is important before continuing to the crypto market.

Remember crypto trading is not the same as doing other trades, you need to understand everything about the market and crypto, where is the right time to do it, by knowing all that you will know the right time to carry out trading activities.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
irhact

Activity: 658
Merit: 822

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 05:16:34 PM
Merited by Judith87403 (1)

Same to Bitcoin patience matters alot you may sometimes sell your Bitcoin because of fear of depreciation in value exchange while some still hold on to it
I just discovered that Bitcoin most times depreciates in day time but when it gets to late hours at night it increases its exchange value I don't know if anyone has this observation as well

What's your timezone, your night time might be the hours of the day for others that are more active in the cryptocurrency markets and this is the reason why you're noticing Bitcoin increase more when you're sleeping . Asians are some of the most active traders in the market and they'll be trading during this time when it's the night in your country. But apart from this, there's no best time to trade Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a 24 hours market that is open to everyone in different part of the world.

I haven't observed what you're saying but I know that when some countries that have very active traders in the market are asleep, the market is always dull as there's not many individual trading in the market. Traders in China, South Korea have influence on the market due to their population and influence but there's no special time. You can trade in the bear market and also trade in the bull market.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 05:59:54 PM

Same to Bitcoin patience matters alot you may sometimes sell your Bitcoin because of fear of depreciation in value exchange while some still hold on to it
I just discovered that Bitcoin most times depreciates in day time but when it gets to late hours at night it increases its exchange value I don't know if anyone has this observation as well

What's your timezone, your night time might be the hours of the day for others that are more active in the cryptocurrency markets and this is the reason why you're noticing Bitcoin increase more when you're sleeping . Asians are some of the most active traders in the market and they'll be trading during this time when it's the night in your country. But apart from this, there's no best time to trade Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a 24 hours market that is open to everyone in different part of the world.

I haven't observed what you're saying but I know that when some countries that have very active traders in the market are asleep, the market is always dull as there's not many individual trading in the market. Traders in China, South Korea have influence on the market due to their population and influence but there's no special time. You can trade in the bear market and also trade in the bull market.
Totally that different to each other if we do speak about into those timezones or frames on which we know that crypto market is open 24/7 and this isnt something like to those traditional markets that do only have
those specific days for you to make trades like on just on weekdays and having none on weekends. Best time to trade Bitcoin? There's no best time because it could move out randomly on a certain period of time
and this what makes it even more harder to trade but if you are someone who had decided on just simply holding it for future runs or goals then these things wont really be an issue or bothersome into your part.

So trading actively would really be on someones choice whether they would really be actively dealing with those moving prices or not.Yes, it is really that something that could give out that kind of
chances for you to make more money or profits without needing on holding for too long but you would really be mainly needing to face its volatility and this is something that not all traders
do really end up well because tons of factors or having no factors at all on which it causes for it to move on the least we do expect.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 700
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 06:02:36 PM

In order to achieve success in Bitcoin investment or trading, it's crucial to have patience, which means being able to wait calmly without getting anxious or rushing decisions. However, having confidence in your patience requires having a solid understanding of Bitcoin. When you possess knowledge about Bitcoin, you're more likely to trust your decisions and remain patient through market fluctuations. Conversely, someone lacking knowledge about Bitcoin may struggle to maintain patience because they lack the confidence in their understanding of the market.Therefore, knowledge serves as the foundation for confidence, which in turn supports the patience needed for successful Bitcoin investment or trading endeavors.

Your observation is really funny to me because I believe that Bitcoin doesn't have a specific time period for fluctuating prices, but the fluctuation depends on the buyer and seller at that particular time. The price of Bitcoin can go up and down very well at any time, but I will just say that the time you always check the price of Bitcoin is always night.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yudi09

Activity: 1176
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 06:38:33 PM

Bitcoin is not good as a coin for trading because later traders who use Bitcoin for trading will value Bitcoin the same as altcoins.
Leave Bitcoin as an asset that is safe from worrying about rising and falling prices. Many people do this by making Bitcoin a long-term investment asset rather than making Bitcoin an asset for trading. The aim of trading Bitcoin with the aim of making Bitcoin a long-term investment asset is the same, namely profit.
If traded, profits will be made but only temporarily. However, in long-term investments, the profits obtained are greater according to the amount owned.

So for me in this situation you can buy your Bitcoin at day time and trade it at night when it adds
IMO, for me this is something that cannot be justified because it is often out of reach.
It's not uncommon for the opposite to happen. Buying Bitcoin before the price reaches its previous ATH is always a good thing to do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 06:44:08 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I don't think there is a better time to trade, to me any minute or hours of the day is ok, the most important thing is for you to know what you are doing, how knowledgeable are you in technical analysis and how to navigate your way while trading, from being patience to knowing when to stay off the market and knowing the market structure so as to know what to do next is the most important thing, not the hour or minutes of the day, so if you really want to be better in trading so as to be profitable, then you have to seek knowledge first, because when you have the trading knowledge trading become  more easier for you.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2024, 07:16:45 PM

I don't trade Bitcoin in the short term, only buy when the price DIPs to add assets and increase profits when the price starts to rise. Besides, my Bitcoin target is still quite far away, it hasn't touched the final ATH yet. It should at least touch a new ATH in the $100k price area and I will wait for that price, while waiting to buy gradually. Short-term trading is only for potential altcoins with high volume and volatility.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 08:38:15 PM

I don't trade Bitcoin in the short term, only buy when the price DIPs to add assets and increase profits when the price starts to rise. Besides, my Bitcoin target is still quite far away, it hasn't touched the final ATH yet. It should at least touch a new ATH in the $100k price area and I will wait for that price, while waiting to buy gradually. Short-term trading is only for potential altcoins with high volume and volatility.

Bitcoin is for long term investment, while altcoin are for short term trading, that's great mate.
There is at least a realistic timeframe to expect to sell bitcoin and make a good profit. Bitcoin is heading towards halving and in its history, Bitcoin halving has been a stepping stone to reach a new ATH.

Holding bitcoin for a certain period of time (at least until the end of 2025) is something that will most likely provide benefits to the holder. Don't know how much profit we will get, but if bitcoin really reaches $100k after the halving then we will all be happy. The prediction is clearly higher, but I will not target a price that may be beyond reasonable limits. $250k could be a new ATH, but it probably won't happen in the next bullrun.
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 09:30:20 PM

Of course, sometimes the time zone is very influential. Because of this time difference, it can influence global trading activities. Meanwhile, trading activities are usually carried out at certain times and this usually has quite an influence on market changes. But the difference is the time zone between us or some of us. If it's for day trading and even more so for doing short day trades with market futures, maybe in my time zone it's actually in the morning. That's why I have most of my trading friends who usually don't go to sleep until morning and wake up quite late. Because the evenings and mornings are used to be at Amrekt. But who knows what time it is in other time zones. because of course it will be different. It could be afternoon to evening time in other time zones.

One of the important things is for us to understand market habits. so that you can act optimally so that you can also provide optimal profits as well. So, we have to understand several things related to trading, not only about indicators and others, but also market habits at certain times.

alankasman

Activity: 924
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 10:22:41 PM

When is the best time to trade a Bitcoin
Wanting to blame circumstances is impossible because trading can be done at any time on any desired coin including Bitcoin. In my opinion, the crypto trading experience is different from other types of trading.
Whatever trading is done with methods and strategies. Not done or done haphazardly.

I will no longer answer the title specifically because for me Bitcoin is a long-term investment with the hope that I will get a profit from a price return of up to 50%. Another option that I implemented, as long as the new ATH has not been reached, Bitcoin will be more useful if it is in the wallet.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tvplus006
Legendary

Merit: 1732

To the moon

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2024, 11:42:07 PM

...I just discovered that Bitcoin most times depreciates in day time but when it gets to late hours at night it increases its exchange value I don't know if anyone has this observation as well

You should not forget that the Earth is round and when you have day, there will be night on the other side. But as practice shows, the best time for a trader will be when he gets enough theoretical knowledge and reinforces it with experience.

Asiska02

Activity: 854
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2024, 11:46:17 PM

I don’t think traders use to have a specific time for them to buy bitcoin, or hold bitcoin or even trade them. If you are a good trader and can analyse the market well, you can trade with the market at anytime you wish to. With your fundamental and technical analysis of the markets it is enough for you to place trade at anytime you wish to. The exchanges don’t have an exact time that you’re required to place trade, it all depends on you. Your statement about when to buy and when to trade is just a speculation that many other people would have thought  the same way or they’ll try to test it as you’ve said, if it doesn’t work out, you would lose some trust and won’t be acknowledged when next you drop something worthy for you that you needs solution to or people to emulate.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 06:48:34 AM

That is your preferred time but it doesn't mean that it proves it was the best time for trading. I do a trade when I have free time, more often after office hours, that is a night. I chose the time when I could spend more time and focus on the task. Time doesn't give us a reason to become profitable but it was our strategies, market analysis, trading pairs, etc.

A trader can choose when to trade but what is important is that we hit our target. If we can do more and free during the day, then do it.
Don't bother to trade if you are busy and have many distractions as it only leads you to the wrong sell/buy order, and one more thing, don't check the time but the market chart.

husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 10:40:36 AM

Depreciates in day time and increases at the night? I think that not really simple like you said. Your assumption doesn't work at all. There are times when in your time zone it's midnight, but in a different place it's already daytime.

Some people buy Bitcoins and save them for the future. Investing with bitcoin is very possible now.

Sometimes people use Bitcoin for trading. When they see an opportunity for Bitcoin to rise and they enter to the market. And when the price rises, they will sell it and make a profit. But behind that, they has to do some kind of research or analysis so that they has data for trading. day or night is not a guarantee that prices will rise, but depend on the results of the analysis.
AakZaki
Legendary

Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 03:39:02 PM

Bitcoin is for long term investment, while altcoin are for short term trading, that's great mate.
There is at least a realistic timeframe to expect to sell bitcoin and make a good profit. Bitcoin is heading towards halving and in its history, Bitcoin halving has been a stepping stone to reach a new ATH.

Holding bitcoin for a certain period of time (at least until the end of 2025) is something that will most likely provide benefits to the holder. Don't know how much profit we will get, but if bitcoin really reaches $100k after the halving then we will all be happy. The prediction is clearly higher, but I will not target a price that may be beyond reasonable limits. $250k could be a new ATH, but it probably won't happen in the next bullrun.
The amount of profit of course depends on how much investment we make.
Bitcoin in the long term will provide extraordinary profits when we believe and believe that Bitcoin will reach a new ATH. $100k is a pretty reasonable price when the Bull market hits. Expecting Bitcoin to reach a new ATH and that will happen after the Halving occurs, of course you will be waiting for that moment to take advantage.
Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 03:56:33 PM

Having Bitcoin at this time is a very big achievement for anyone who has it now, but as everyone one may know no condition is permanent in the market you may have the up and downs loss and profit depending on how you strategically plan your personal business.
the fact that bitcoin is readily available today provided one has the money to buy it, I really don't see it as an achievement and coming from an era that had faucets and the alike I really don't see it this way!

Now I observed that Bitcoin is like a gamble of football game whereby you go to the bet shop book your bet and wait for what will come sometimes you win sometimes fear can make you cash out after your cash out you may be lucky and sometimes you might lose something you would have gotten if you had waited.
I think two ideas are mixed up here...

If you talk of gambling and the outcome of this means losing what you risked, then this cant be compared to a holder keeping their bitcoins as an investment unless its some kind of leveraged trade and market when against your prediction!!

Buddy this is gambling and the sooner you realise this the better .

If you want to trade and make money off these short/long moves then better invest the time to learn how to trade with a strategy and see your strike rate win and not using these day and night time strategies which seem to rely on luck!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 04:51:01 PM

Dude if there is a best time to trade Bitcoin, it is when everyone is active on it. Regardless of the day or night and its time, just like today when the price keeps on increasing. The market is very active at all.
Many think that there's no ending on this current run but there's always the correction that happens for real.
And if the pump seems to be active, just spot out when the correction will come.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 05:56:35 PM

Dude if there is a best time to trade Bitcoin, it is when everyone is active on it. Regardless of the day or night and its time, just like today when the price keeps on increasing. The market is very active at all.
Many think that there's no ending on this current run but there's always the correction that happens for real.
And if the pump seems to be active, just spot out when the correction will come.
True, majority will really be that trading into that particular time at the same time on which we know that this thing isnt that possible or cant be happening. This is why it would really be that wrong on having those assumptions that there's a specific period on which a certain individual would really be making out those kind of assumptions that there would be a best time on trading Bitcoin.
Anyone could make out their own trades without having that kind of indications on which we know that this market could really move in a random way.
There's no specific fixed period on when these things would be kicking on.

This is why there's no way on knowing on what are those things or when things do starts to move out but of course everything would really be that depending
or basing up into the situation since there would really be factors on which it would really be affecting if we do speak
about movement in prices.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1249

Playgram - The Telegram Casino

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 09:19:32 PM

Time zones vary and this may be the problem. You can exploit market behavior based on your time zone - of course, it may not be certain whether it is day or night. If you really want to make a profit in the market - then do analysis. Usually technical analysis can help you predict where the price will move next - even if it's not always correct, you will probably know the pattern it works.

Simply put, you have to sell at a higher price than the buy price - but you have to determine when is the right time to make an entry. There are times when you will receive a loss after making an entry - there are also times when you will immediately get a profit which doesn't take long, but it's best to do an analysis before you start trading.

▄▄███████▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████████▀░
▄█████████████████████▄░
▄█████████▀▀████████████▄
██████████████▀▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄█████████
▀█████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀░
▀████████████████████▄░
▀███████████████▀▀▀▀▀