Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waste of resources at parents disrupting their children dreams for self interest  (Read 501 times)
teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 59

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 05:41:57 PM

:-*The truth is our parents are still stuck in years 20ies mentality of 'GO TO SCHOOL, GET A GOOD JOB AND BE COMFORTABLE'  but the actually truth us the system has changed and there are no such thign as good job or if there are even any jobs at all.

Parents often see dreams as a waste of time and often think that we Don’t know what Is best for ourselves or rather they feel we are confused on what we really want, using myself as an example when I was a child around the age of 10 - 12 u wanted to be an engineer cause I had a great affinity for destroying all the tech(kitchen and house hold appliances) at home just to fix them back so yeah really It was a thign but when I got to 16-18 when I now knew what i really wanted to do I wanted to be a business man but I had been bkabing all about beign an engineer to my parents when u was younger so it became thign, but anyway I'm chasing my dreams now and I'm not bothered about parents or any other thign.

There are so many conflicts which arises between parents and kids even when they grow up because to be honest the parents especially from countries like India, Pakistana nd Bangladesh are really difficult to deal with as they intervene in every aspect of their children's life and make it miserable they need to understand that system has changed but they are not ready to accept it and they think they knew everything that's what the problem is which has to be sorted.

Basically I won't lie the major problem between parents and children is understanding problem, many parents don't have a clue about how their child us feeling or how to even connect with them, some children may be suffering from abuse from friends and they would come home acting dull and their parents would in turn slap them or call them lazy, and the traditional pattern if system that our parents were adapt to has changed so quickly that the gap of technological advancement and society building has grown so big from their youth till their children grew up, like my dad grew up in the early Time when going to school was such a norm and compulsory for success but in my time its not the most important thing here and we are always in comfort of who's belief or reality is superior to the other, he prefers I go to school and focus on my studies alone, I want to have a skull and build my company and make some money, and that's why we argue all the time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 07:12:30 PM

Based on my personal experience having obtained a degree and not following my passion for IT has not made me get the job I dreamed for so I took my attention to getting many international IT certifications like CCNA and others in order to boost my credentials,I own more than 10 of them now and I have quite some years of experience now so I fully agree with what this girl want to do and if she was my daughter I would not at all force her to go into the university as I know what it means to go there and not get what you want or not to feel fulfilled,following your passion like I did is something I strongly recommend to anyone including to this girl.

More importantly you got your degree first, right? That's what the parents trying to do or atleast most of them who don't have much to left their kids as inheritance wanted to ensure their survival here with whatever the knowledge they have.

Sure things changed a lot and most of us don't even work related to the sector we got our degree but there's something we can learn from it and that will definitely be helpful to pursue our passion too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 08:27:38 AM

:-*The truth is our parents are still stuck in years 20ies mentality of 'GO TO SCHOOL, GET A GOOD JOB AND BE COMFORTABLE'  but the actually truth us the system has changed and there are no such thign as good job or if there are even any jobs at all.

Parents often see dreams as a waste of time and often think that we Don’t know what Is best for ourselves or rather they feel we are confused on what we really want, using myself as an example when I was a child around the age of 10 - 12 u wanted to be an engineer cause I had a great affinity for destroying all the tech(kitchen and house hold appliances) at home just to fix them back so yeah really It was a thign but when I got to 16-18 when I now knew what i really wanted to do I wanted to be a business man but I had been bkabing all about beign an engineer to my parents when u was younger so it became thign, but anyway I'm chasing my dreams now and I'm not bothered about parents or any other thign.

There are so many conflicts which arises between parents and kids even when they grow up because to be honest the parents especially from countries like India, Pakistana nd Bangladesh are really difficult to deal with as they intervene in every aspect of their children's life and make it miserable they need to understand that system has changed but they are not ready to accept it and they think they knew everything that's what the problem is which has to be sorted.

Basically I won't lie the major problem between parents and children is understanding problem, many parents don't have a clue about how their child us feeling or how to even connect with them, some children may be suffering from abuse from friends and they would come home acting dull and their parents would in turn slap them or call them lazy, and the traditional pattern if system that our parents were adapt to has changed so quickly that the gap of technological advancement and society building has grown so big from their youth till their children grew up, like my dad grew up in the early Time when going to school was such a norm and compulsory for success but in my time its not the most important thing here and we are always in comfort of who's belief or reality is superior to the other, he prefers I go to school and focus on my studies alone, I want to have a skull and build my company and make some money, and that's why we argue all the time.
It is the generation gap that causes us to have a lack of understanding between our fathers and sons and daughters. For that, these two generations of people should show behavior to each other understanding the gap of time and opportunity. For example, when I was a child mobile technology was not very prevalent so if we compare today's kids with that time, we would not want them to be connected to their mobiles or technology. Then there will be a possibility of trouble. But if children are allowed to interact with technology in moderation and as necessary and are well explained about the pros and cons of technology then there should be no problem. I said this as an example. That is why I think that if everyone follows this generational message from all sides, there will be no more problems.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 34

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 03:04:59 PM

Based on my personal experience having obtained a degree and not following my passion for IT has not made me get the job I dreamed for so I took my attention to getting many international IT certifications like CCNA and others in order to boost my credentials,I own more than 10 of them now and I have quite some years of experience now so I fully agree with what this girl want to do and if she was my daughter I would not at all force her to go into the university as I know what it means to go there and not get what you want or not to feel fulfilled,following your passion like I did is something I strongly recommend to anyone including to this girl.

More importantly you got your degree first, right? That's what the parents trying to do or atleast most of them who don't have much to left their kids as inheritance wanted to ensure their survival here with whatever the knowledge they have.

Sure things changed a lot and most of us don't even work related to the sector we got our degree but there's something we can learn from it and that will definitely be helpful to pursue our passion too.

Yes that is reality most parents don't have much ideas of what they want their children to go into but felt the pain of not meeting up their mate do to financial instability of their own parents but want their own children to bridge that gap by persuading them to go through any course if study.
They world has move away of only relying on what one study even if you don't practice your field of study the exposure alone usher you better opportunity to explore than those who where not opportune to go through the four wall of education.

The saying that no knowledge is waste is actually a reality as I have see many that have left their profession to something else practicing profession is not a yardstick or mandatory all one need is to explore and adapt not is waste .

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 03:48:25 PM

Yes that is reality most parents don't have much ideas of what they want their children to go into but felt the pain of not meeting up their mate do to financial instability of their own parents but want their own children to bridge that gap by persuading them to go through any course if study.
They world has move away of only relying on what one study even if you don't practice your field of study the exposure alone usher you better opportunity to explore than those who where not opportune to go through the four wall of education.

The saying that no knowledge is waste is actually a reality as I have see many that have left their profession to something else practicing profession is not a yardstick or mandatory all one need is to explore and adapt not is waste .

At least parents got the experience and faced the reality of world, the kids don't know anything at all and they think that what they see via social media is the reality but isn't though. Social media is where people trying to pretend as something who they can't be in reality, and show only the positive/happiness of their lifestyle or just fake to gain more followers/subs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 176

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 01:23:59 PM

i can understand parents wanting the best education for kids. but there should be some compromise.
it should not be a business/medical degree vs school drop out choice. it should be a compromise of a degree in fashion/design thus everyone is happy

Well you are right but they mustn't be forced, our parents can only try to guide us in a way we feel is good but not good, we are in civilized world now, we have the choice to make our decision, we only need our parents to be there for us and help us in a way they can, although we can compromise because it's not everything that glitters is gold, there are some kind decisions we make, that we think we are making the right decision but we are not, in such case we need our parents advice or suggestions for us to make the right move.

Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 04:56:13 PM

I will always say this that parent are not the ones to decide for their children, they can only guide and teach them what to do and how to go about it, its now left for each child to decide on what he wants, whether to take their advice or not, but when we truly train our children well, they will not even engage on doing things that are against our own wish, because our impacts are already on them positively.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███