Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trajectory Of Crypto Based Payment Systems Thus Far.  (Read 114 times)
ShayLegal (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 11:40:52 AM

Crypto based payments are one of the up and growing narratives since inception of Cryptocurrencies.

Slow but steady, crypto is gaining significant traction and usecases, before now we could barely hear of using crypto for payments.

Just recently, with projects like IVPAY we're noticing full blown crypto based payment systems come into fruition.

Being a payment system to E commerce, retail and vending machines, it seeks to increasingly ease and enhance payments for Web3 enthusiasts.

The core of IVPAY lies in its intent to make Crypto payments open to all and sundry.

In a bid to achieve all of its set objectives, the project has forged a partnership with Binance pay to further extend its tentacles in the world of digital crypto payments.

With what this project is bringing forth, everyone is bound to share some level of optimism, personally I feel all its blueprints will crystallise and all purposes achieved.

Interestingly, the value of the native token $IVPAY will grow commensurately, I'm hopeful. With the listing coming up on T1 platforms like Bitget, more spotlight will be shed on the project.👏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheVeteranAngel

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 02:36:27 AM

Crypto based payments are one of the up and growing narratives since inception of Cryptocurrencies.

Slow but steady, crypto is gaining significant traction and usecases, before now we could barely hear of using crypto for payments.

Just recently, with projects like IVPAY we're noticing full blown crypto based payment systems come into fruition.

Being a payment system to E commerce, retail and vending machines, it seeks to increasingly ease and enhance payments for Web3 enthusiasts.

The core of IVPAY lies in its intent to make Crypto payments open to all and sundry.

In a bid to achieve all of its set objectives, the project has forged a partnership with Binance pay to further extend its tentacles in the world of digital crypto payments.

With what this project is bringing forth, everyone is bound to share some level of optimism, personally I feel all its blueprints will crystallise and all purposes achieved.

Interestingly, the value of the native token $IVPAY will grow commensurately, I'm hopeful. With the listing coming up on T1 platforms like Bitget, more spotlight will be shed on the project.👏

We obviously need more crypto payment platform as the adoption of cryptocurrency is currently on the rise but of course, their services will determine if they can match up or overtake existing platforms like coinspaid, bitpay and moonpay. Read about Ivpay a couple of weeks ago and I think the team are really serious. If they are able to push boundaries and extend to more regions with the exciting services they promised, they might just the a platform to reckon with in few months time
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 06:11:41 PM

good news, it looks like mass adoption is starting to happen, but I doubt the main purpose of crypto as a means of everyday payment.
because this is more of an investment and people put their money there to make a profit.
MarvieJ

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 02:09:29 PM

Is it already listed there ? Didn’t get any information from their official X account, I do follow them up as opportunities to diversify with most of those their little airdrops giveaway
Jascrypt

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2024, 10:48:19 PM

Is it already listed there ? Didn’t get any information from their official X account, I do follow them up as opportunities to diversify with most of those their little airdrops giveaway
I think Binance could also be planning on getting it listed but it's obvious IVPAY could debut on Bitget before any other exchange cos it's listing news is already trending on X.
Altcoiner007

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 10:48:43 AM

good news, it looks like mass adoption is starting to happen, but I doubt the main purpose of crypto as a means of everyday payment.
because this is more of an investment and people put their money there to make a profit.

You don't have to doubt, it is already what is! Numerous major corporations are now embracing Bitcoin as a valid form of payment. For example, AT&T, a prominent U.S. mobile carrier, offers customers the option to pay with cryptocurrency. Similarly, Microsoft allows users to fund their Microsoft accounts using Crypto. Even the company behind Wikipedia, the world's largest open-source encyclopedia, accepts donations in cryptocurrency. Meanwhile, looking up IVENDPAY, they're more of a payment services providers like VISA but more focused on helping businesses accept payment in cryptocurrency. I feel their token IVPAY will do well powering their ecosystem.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 04:39:24 PM

This certainly has been something that has taken some time for sure. I mean we are going to need some sort of paypal-esque company that allows bitcoin payments AND bank payments together. That way, people who want to pay with crypto, could pay in crypto to people who want fiat, and people who want to pay fiat to a person who wants crypto could do that too. This of course is not easy, paypal has been around for two decades now, more than that even, so I think it would not be possible all that easily for many companies.

However, Coinbase could start at USA, which would mean that they would have 400+ million population all allowed to do exactly this, and when they grow more, they could get Europe, and when they grow more, they could do more. Not that this doesn't exist, it is just not that common at the current moment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 04:48:32 PM

I agree that people buy cryptocurrency for investment, but do not forget that many people buy and store savings in stablecoins instead of fiat currencies, so the opportunity to pay with stablecoins will be very useful.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 05:53:34 PM

I agree that people buy cryptocurrency for investment, but do not forget that many people buy and store savings in stablecoins instead of fiat currencies, so the opportunity to pay with stablecoins will be very useful.
Yes, maybe for regular payment transactions using stablecoins it could make sense. and what if you use something else if when the price goes down it could have a bad impact on the company that receives the payment and vice versa if when the price goes up the company makes a profit. So the conclusion is that Crypto is for investment

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2024, 06:16:39 PM

Yes, maybe for regular payment transactions using stablecoins it could make sense. and what if you use something else if when the price goes down it could have a bad impact on the company that receives the payment and vice versa if when the price goes up the company makes a profit. So the conclusion is that Crypto is for investment

stablecoin is more appropriate for paying since merchants will prefer it to tokens because they know the value could change at any minute. even in the bull market, those who are trying to make money outside crypto market are going to prefer stablecoins. the issue they could only see is the transaction fee as sometimes it could be way above what they expect.

i tried looking into the $IVPAY, coingecko page has a warning about the project that migrated to another contract address. most projects i know that migrated its token to a new contract died. i could be wrong but this is what happened to them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀