Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:01:03 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading or Long term  (Read 2689 times)
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1235

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 09:00:25 AM

You have a good concern, daily trading can't be the best overall and I like not to call long-term trading the best either. My reason is that some people may prefer and do well with daily trading, and of course, it's the kind of trading that gives more money to those who are successful in trading it. However, the stress of trading it is higher and the risk could be higher as well depending on the trader and his plan for the money and risk management. But long-term trading is less stressful and the risk may be better depending on the handling.

This is why I often advise traders to try the two and decide on what is best for them, and this should be personal because, just like any other thing, there will be a fan of this and a fan of the other. For me, I do both with no regrets as daily trading may bless me significantly in a short time at times, while the long-term strategy gives me the rest of my mind to do other activities.

I am not sure that day trading can bring you big profits, but I am sure that it will bring you very quickly fatigue, at least at first it will be too difficult, and fatigue can lead to more mistakes, which in trading equals to losing money. Medium or long term trending is more acceptable for me, I make most of the trades this way and only with a small amount sometimes I do day trading, but I do it not often, because it is tiring and brings comparatively small profits compared to medium term trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: