Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:53:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ERC-404 the New Narrative?  (Read 200 times)
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 12:47:08 PM

ERC-404 tokens seem poised to shake up the NFT space. This experimental token standard combines the tradability of ERC-20s with the non-fungible nature of ERC-721 NFTs. Could this innovative hybrid be the next big thing in crypto collectibles and gaming?

The ERC-404 standard brings built-in liquidity and fractionalization, allowing NFTs to be broken down into fungible tokens. This enables easier trading and accessibility for high-value NFTs. ERC-404 also introduces a "rarity" component, with each NFT getting a score to show its scarcity.

Pandora is the first project to utilize ERC-404 tokens.

So does ERC-404 have the potential to drive the next wave of NFT adoption? Could the increased liquidity and rarity features attract new users and capital? Or will challenges like determining valuations keep the standard from going mainstream?

I'm intrigued by the possibilities of ERC-404 and excited to see where projects like Pandora take it. But in such a fast moving space, it's hard to predict which standards will gain long term traction. Let me know your thoughts on whether ERC-404 could become a leading narrative in the NFT world!

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 01:04:33 PM

I'm intrigued by the possibilities of ERC-404 and excited to see where projects like Pandora take it. But in such a fast moving space, it's hard to predict which standards will gain long term traction. Let me know your thoughts on whether ERC-404 could become a leading narrative in the NFT world!
Seen this a few days and kinda hard to understand technically but some OG who explaimed it sounds like a solution to some of the diluted nft or thriving problem on liquidity on nft and tokens. Somehow I kinda feel it is unless there is no vulnerabilities found on the set up of erc404. Binance easily supported it or even put up a thread how it works. But still early to judge but from the hype its created it seems working.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 03:21:49 PM

Seen this a few days and kinda hard to understand technically but some OG who explaimed it sounds like a solution to some of the diluted nft or thriving problem on liquidity on nft and tokens. Somehow I kinda feel it is unless there is no vulnerabilities found on the set up of erc404. Binance easily supported it or even put up a thread how it works. But still early to judge but from the hype its created it seems working.
It's an experimental token standard, no audit yet from what I found out on the web, and its objective is toBridge the gap between fungible tokens (ERC-20) and (ERC-721) NFTs.  It's already gathered support from Blur, opensea and erc404 tokens can be swapped using Bitget wallet. Let's see how it goes though, maybe some person's have a better explanation to this and share their views.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 03:29:25 PM

Why not? At their core, only stable tokens should remain in their current form (ERC20/BEP20/TRC20/etc.), so to speak, be impersonal. The remaining tokens may already bear traces of individuality and have additional functions. An apt analogy here is the evolution of the landline phone to the smartphone. Another thing to note is the Smart Layer Network with its Smart Cats (ERC-5169 + xNFT). And therefore, a unified standard for such token-NFTs should be developed.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 03:42:33 PM

Yes, I also read about Pandora when they announced it as the first erc404 build project, it's definitely exciting even if it's just a testnet. Their idea is perfect, if successful, erc404 will be a new standard to combine erc20 and erc721… and usage will be widespread. it could be the next breakthrough for eth. I think it's time for the ETH ecosystem to gain synergies to leverage performance and interoperability in sync instead of independently.

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 06:29:23 PM

yes, the combination of erc 20 and erc 721 became erc 404, I think the market needed a new trend after brc20 now they made erc 404, rich people are the ones who make the rules, so they made this game.
remember when you enter and exit, I think this is what caused eth and btc to rise these few days.
Jascrypt

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 06:35:25 PM

Why not? At their core, only stable tokens should remain in their current form (ERC20/BEP20/TRC20/etc.), so to speak, be impersonal. The remaining tokens may already bear traces of individuality and have additional functions. An apt analogy here is the evolution of the landline phone to the smartphone. Another thing to note is the Smart Layer Network with its Smart Cats (ERC-5169 + xNFT). And therefore, a unified standard for such token-NFTs should be developed.
Encouraging innovation is good but onboarding it via the proper processes is also important. That's why I feel it might pose a risk on etheruem ecosystem atm but once audited and given the nod, I would explore it and also consider buying pandora.
fapar

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 04:18:09 PM

Encouraging innovation is good but onboarding it via the proper processes is also important. That's why I feel it might pose a risk on etheruem ecosystem atm but once audited and given the nod, I would explore it and also consider buying pandora.
Of course, this is how it should be. For now, the ERC-404 standard is unofficial. In addition, there is an opinion that contracts using ERC-404 (including Pandora) may contain a vulnerability due to which the owners of tokens (parts of the NFT) can “steal” the original NFT.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 04:49:15 PM

To be honest this project is interesting with its technology and can be directly related to NFTs with a 1:1 ratio, but it has been confirmed that ERC 404 is an experiment and too dangerous for those of you who like to invest in safer projects, maybe we can say that ERC404 is a new narrative or not but if it is just an experiment it is not a good choice for your investment, but if you are a person who has courage and wants to try your luck on experimental projects the success rate is 50:50, if this experiment is successful it will certainly be a new narrative in this cycle and you will get a very large return, but vice versa, if this project is annulled failed and not accepted by the market then you will lose your money if you invest in experimental projects.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2024, 06:58:59 PM

To be honest this project is interesting with its technology and can be directly related to NFTs with a 1:1 ratio, but it has been confirmed that ERC 404 is an experiment and too dangerous for those of you who like to invest in safer projects, maybe we can say that ERC404 is a new narrative or not but if it is just an experiment it is not a good choice for your investment, but if you are a person who has courage and wants to try your luck on experimental projects the success rate is 50:50, if this experiment is successful it will certainly be a new narrative in this cycle and you will get a very large return, but vice versa, if this project is annulled failed and not accepted by the market then you will lose your money if you invest in experimental projects.

Don't forget that this version of the token is not audited and only created for test purposes. I'm not sure why people are crazy about catching the next new narratives early because we can see the first ERC-404 project made an insane 7000% gain after it was listed in the dex. Though the market cap is low, the rally is super high. This version of the token is really unique and it is something between an NFT and ERC-20 version. I think its more like an NFT that can be traded like a token.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 08:59:45 AM

Don't forget that this version of the token is not audited and only created for test purposes. I'm not sure why people are crazy about catching the next new narratives early because we can see the first ERC-404 project made an insane 7000% gain after it was listed in the dex. Though the market cap is low, the rally is super high. This version of the token is really unique and it is something between an NFT and ERC-20 version. I think its more like an NFT that can be traded like a token.

ERC404 hypes were triggered that resulted in many people fomo this network, as usual in general those who are struggling in crypto testing must want to get an unreasonable price increase, as happened before.

This is very dangerous and not recommended, only people who have the courage to lose money can enter into it, this test has the potential to fail but has the possibility of gaining profits as well if successful, this is not healthy for someone who has a large risk profile in investing in early crypto projects. So I recommend not to get carried away with Fomo because there are so many tokens released that have crazy increases, DYOR

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fapar

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 12:27:50 PM

In fact, 1:1 is one of the possible states of the ERC-404. More interesting is the principle of francionalization, in which one NFT is split into a large number of tokens. They tried to use a similar project on Solana - fraktion.art - but, as we can see from the dead site and Twitter, the project failed. But ERC-404 certainly gave impetus to the development of similar projects. SyncSwap yesterday launched a “wrapped” ERC-404 for Libertas Omnibus.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Fatema Begum

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 01:02:22 PM

I Have no idea about erc-404 this network how it’s work and what is benefit i really don,t know.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 03:28:38 PM

This rarity feature can be an attraction for all of us to find out which NFT is rare or which is circulating in the external community. From there we can see which NFT is very rare and can make the price soar because of its rarity. As in real life, rare items always have high value

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 03:35:31 PM

Yes of course, people need a new narrative, and ERC 404 was created, after BRC 20 yesterday it was time for an ERC to be created, maybe later there will be Solana and BNB, but maybe wait for ERC 404 to fade.
or maybe I'm wrong and erc 404 will take over the entire market.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 04:53:46 PM

hemm, I don't think that's what you're talking about here, I think it's the people who bought the tokens at the beginning or those who planned this who made fomo about it, the whales who are playing here, suddenly listed and said this and that without any announcement.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 06:07:10 PM

It's an experimental token standard, no audit yet from what I found out on the web, and its objective is toBridge the gap between fungible tokens (ERC-20) and (ERC-721) NFTs.  It's already gathered support from Blur, opensea and erc404 tokens can be swapped using Bitget wallet. Let's see how it goes though, maybe some person's have a better explanation to this and share their views.
Well yeah I still needed some videos or more threadors to understand the goal of erc404. But by the hypes going around it seems gonna pull up some crazy gains at all. Well not really kinda a fomo guy but at least if ever I did I wanna learn whats the use case of it first before jumping into the train.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 04:14:46 PM

Well yeah I still needed some videos or more threadors to understand the goal of erc404. But by the hypes going around it seems gonna pull up some crazy gains at all. Well not really kinda a fomo guy but at least if ever I did I wanna learn whats the use case of it first before jumping into the train.
It's always good to learn before diving in, but I think since it's the bull run, any narratives with good marketing and a solid plan will do well. If you're still looking to know more about erc404, I think this will help.
https://www.bitget.com/news/detail/12560603901576
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 04:16:08 PM

I Have no idea about erc-404 this network how it’s work and what is benefit i really don,t know.
You may read about it..go through the thread,
fapar

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 07:08:40 PM

It’s not for nothing that I mentioned SmartLayer earlier. The other day they released an implementation of the ERC-404v2. That is, they implement a “box in a box” - ERC-5169 and TokenScript as an xNFT “wrapped” in ERC-404. This is a brain explosion.  https://twitter.com/SmartLayer/status/1756959004906188841

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM