Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What series you watching recently  (Read 208 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 06:16:54 AM

Let's have some fun discussion here, what series you watching recently like I just finished some few this week l, like Percy Jackson and the Olympians, sweet home (Korea series), I also watched some few movies like aquaman(2), and the outlaw's
Percy Jackson is an old movie that My son loves watching, and also Aquaman 2 is one of my most awaited back in 2023 .

My netflix series that I am into now is Desperate Housewives and also Greys Anatomy.

those are my favorite now.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackie@5

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 12:35:25 PM

Lately I started watching an old series of movie like vampire diaries and the originals , those looks real to me despite I know they're not but I re- watching it
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:58:05 PM

Let's have some fun discussion here, what series you watching recently like I just finished some few this week l, like Percy Jackson and the Olympians, sweet home (Korea series), I also watched some few movies like aquaman(2), and the outlaw's

Like war movie but currently watching real like that of Ukraine, Russia and isreal and Hamas

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 08:50:22 PM

like Percy Jackson and the Olympians, sweet home (Korea series),

I have also just finished watching Percy Jackson and the Olympians! I am curious about your thoughts. As someone who had read the books, I am relatively satisfied with how the series went. It was definitely better than the movie. I did wish it was more intense and detailed when it came to fighting or combat scenes but I do understand that it is for disney and their audience are kids hence why they can not be too gory.

sweet home (Korea series),

I have long watched the first season of this series. I remember that I really enjoyed it and I even ended up liking the actor in it. I heard there is a season 2 but I have not yet watched it. Would love to hear your thoughts if the season 2 is still worth watching!

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 04:08:26 AM

Lately I started watching an old series of movie like vampire diaries and the originals , those looks real to me despite I know they're not but I re- watching it
Something is reminding us of the past types of movies this is why we kept loving those oldschool series as I remember watching same series over and over for more than a year.

this is some type of movies that keeps me smiling, keeps me loving and keeps me excited .

Like war movie but currently watching real like that of Ukraine, Russia and isreal and Hamas
lol , watching real war makes me feel the end of the world for how high the artillery and the weapons now.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: