Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 11:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What series you watching recently  (Read 232 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2464
Merit: 204

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 06:16:54 AM

Let's have some fun discussion here, what series you watching recently like I just finished some few this week l, like Percy Jackson and the Olympians, sweet home (Korea series), I also watched some few movies like aquaman(2), and the outlaw's
Percy Jackson is an old movie that My son loves watching, and also Aquaman 2 is one of my most awaited back in 2023 .

My netflix series that I am into now is Desperate Housewives and also Greys Anatomy.

those are my favorite now.

Blackie@5

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 12:35:25 PM

Lately I started watching an old series of movie like vampire diaries and the originals , those looks real to me despite I know they're not but I re- watching it
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 294
Merit: 43

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:58:05 PM

Let's have some fun discussion here, what series you watching recently like I just finished some few this week l, like Percy Jackson and the Olympians, sweet home (Korea series), I also watched some few movies like aquaman(2), and the outlaw's

Like war movie but currently watching real like that of Ukraine, Russia and isreal and Hamas

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2590
Merit: 217

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 08:50:22 PM

like Percy Jackson and the Olympians, sweet home (Korea series),

I have also just finished watching Percy Jackson and the Olympians! I am curious about your thoughts. As someone who had read the books, I am relatively satisfied with how the series went. It was definitely better than the movie. I did wish it was more intense and detailed when it came to fighting or combat scenes but I do understand that it is for disney and their audience are kids hence why they can not be too gory.

sweet home (Korea series),

I have long watched the first season of this series. I remember that I really enjoyed it and I even ended up liking the actor in it. I heard there is a season 2 but I have not yet watched it. Would love to hear your thoughts if the season 2 is still worth watching!

kotajikikox

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 04:08:26 AM

Lately I started watching an old series of movie like vampire diaries and the originals , those looks real to me despite I know they're not but I re- watching it
Something is reminding us of the past types of movies this is why we kept loving those oldschool series as I remember watching same series over and over for more than a year.

this is some type of movies that keeps me smiling, keeps me loving and keeps me excited .

Like war movie but currently watching real like that of Ukraine, Russia and isreal and Hamas
lol , watching real war makes me feel the end of the world for how high the artillery and the weapons now.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: