Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need product:)  (Read 232 times)
WillyAp

Activity: 686
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 12:17:42 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2024, 12:33:49 AM by WillyAp

he should know what products to accept and ideas; and also, the OP should distinguish between legitimate and not legitimate products, especially beauty and health products. It can be a problem if what he will sell or drop ship is fake and may cause a problem for him. This is a good start for those start-up businesses in line with what the OP is looking for, but of course, test first the legitimacy of the OP as he lacks information in his post. We are also not sure if the OP's offer is legit or not, or if he can manage the business well, so for both sides, they should be talking personally or through private calls.

Not only that. Is the packing suitable for kids?
You cannot except the factory to take over the handling so you need another service which handles the shipping.
All in all you need some 2 to 5k to pull all that off, but I think he believes to do that on the fly.

Marketing in EN und DE
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatema Begum

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 02:19:16 AM

If your need products than you can contract with amazon/alibaba for your e-commerce business
REDice (OP)

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 03:35:15 AM

i have a plan that included referral contest. no business competent as long everyone can display his product. you can manage his store.
Roland_King

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 03:45:27 AM

First of all, I wish you all the best.  Good luck with your e-commerce journey.  You can collect your products by contacting Amazon, Ali Express or Alibaba Supply.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: