Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A question of answer now  (Read 61 times)
Bitco55 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 11:13:41 AM

Good day, my countri people.

So, there's this question which even though I feel would have been better in the Economics board, I'd like to hear your opinion first.

I'm an economics student, and being on this forum I've always had to answer economic-related questions and thought I knew more than enough about our economic problems and how to solve them. But I was asked a straightforward question around last week and I honestly couldn't think of anything. The question was " As an economist, if you were to become the president of the country how would you treat the current hardship in the country ?"

This question had me thinking for hours cause, first of all, I always thought the solution to our economic problems was in the hands of the CBN Governor and the Minister of Finance, so what does the president want to do?

Didn't even want to check any search engine, cause it was a practical question. So, the question is going out to you all. What solution would you administer to the economic problem in this country as the president?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
7juju

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 11:50:20 AM

As the president of this country the first thing to tackle is the security challenges facing the country. No country prosper when there is insecurity.
I will make sure that the farmers are safe in their farms and. Make sure that the cost of production of all economic good are reduced to the minimal level, by making sure there is good and accessible roads, adequate supply of electricity. What's eating most of the cost of production is power generation. Imagine how much is being spent on fuel and diesel by factory owners. I will make sure that taxes are reduced on economic good are reduced, mandate the CBN to reduce the interest rate on borrowing for the purpose of production of economic good. Build more industries and factories in order for the country to shift from consuming nation to a production nation. Reduce the cost of governance and pay workers adequate wages, because when worker are well paid they will be happy to give their best for economic growth. Make sure our refineries are working and if possible build more so that we can refine our crude locally thereby reducing the cost of fuel and cost of transportation. As cost transportation transportation controls most of what happens in an economy.
Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 01:21:17 PM

if you were to become the president of the country how would you treat the current hardship in the country ?"

This question had me thinking for hours cause, first of all, I always thought the solution to our economic problems was in the hands of the CBN Governor and the Minister of Finance, so what does the president want to do?
If I become the president of the country in this difficult situation first thing i will do is to stop looting by politicians. Then focus on the NNPC which it roles is concerned how the country's crude oil is been control and also focus on CBN because it is only the CBN that can give the accountability of money in the country.  If the president can control the nnpc and CBN, and know what is really happening in this two bodies u think the state of the economy will be better.

Bright0515

Activity: 94
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 09:17:39 AM

This is a very simple question to me I don't know about others.
1- Who signs budgets for projects?
2- Who borrows money in the name of the country?
3- Who give others?
Just these three questions answers your question. The president every year of the four years in office signs a budget for the next year where do these funds go
The president have to call to order all the people appointed for there different offices to make sure job opportunities are provided.
The economy of china in the whole world is rated as the top 1 Why? I will drop the link here for everyone make I no talk too much if you wish to know read it. https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL33534.html
iBaba

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2024, 03:35:30 PM

The question was " As an economist, if you were to become the president of the country how would you treat the current hardship in the country ?"

Didn't even want to check any search engine, cause it was a practical question. So, the question is going out to you all. What solution would you administer to the economic problem in this country as the president?

Well, I'm not an economist, but as a public policy analyst, I can tell you that the solution to the kind of situation that we are facing in the country right now boils down to three major strategies that I'm going to implement if I become the president of Nigeria. However, beyond implementing those strategies, I will ensure that I hold my guard in terms of securing any loopholes in the system. I must ensure that I put an eye on everything that would lead to the success of the strategies. To do that, I will ensure that there is a monitoring team employed across all related spheres of disciplines, both at home and abroad.

The monitoring team will not be like the one recently constituted by the president, which includes the SGF, the chief of staff for the president, and governors. I wouldn't do it that way. Instead, I will find experts from different fields, and I will also pick people at the local government level because now it's about grassroots. We're talking about alleviating poverty in the country, so I'm not looking for those at the top echelons of affairs. Rather, I'm looking for people at the grassroots to constitute part of the committee for this program.

Having done that, I will enroll my three strategies. The first one would be the short-term strategy, the second one would be the medium-term strategy, while the last phase would be the long-term strategy.

To roll out all these strategies, I will ensure that the first thing is to put in place is the data of the vulnerable people or the targeted individuals. So, as president, I will review the register of those classified as vulnerable people or less privileged people and ensure that it captures virtually all those in need of those special program benefits. I will also do that with the help of the local government chairpersons to ensure that the poorest of the poor are included in that particular document or data.

My short-term strategy would consist of immediate measures, such as ensuring security in the land while addressing the insecurity issue. Additionally, I will immediately implement strategies to ensure food security in the country. While doing that, I will roll out cash transfers and food assistance programs, ensuring that all processes are accountable, and comprehensive reports are provided by the team responsible. Updates will be provided in real-time.

Secondly, I will ensure that I strengthen the healthcare system to reach all those living in rural areas. This will be done by revisiting the methods and methodologies used to achieve a highly committed and result-oriented healthcare contributory system within society. As we alleviate poverty, we also need to ensure that people are living in conditions that allow them to enjoy the benefits we provide.

Thirdly, I will ensure the implementation of an effective peacebuilding plan within the country through a program I will name "Wazobia." This program will consist of Crusaders who prioritize national interest above personal, religious, or ethnic interests. We will promote what it means to be Nigerian above all else.

Fourthly, I will enhance social safety nets to support vulnerable people, including the elderly, unemployed individuals, people with disabilities (PWD), and those living in extreme poverty.

My midterm strategies will focus on infrastructural development, including roads, rails, housing, energy, water supply, and alternative energy sources. I will promote diversification in our economy by enhancing other sectors such as agriculture, mining, technology, manufacturing, education, and skills development. Fiscal policy reforms will include efforts against indiscipline and corruption, as well as improvements in budgeting and revenue generation.

Lastly, my long-term strategies will include:
1. Investment in research and innovations through technological advancements such as Robotics, AI and Machine Learning.
2. Promotion of good governance and the rule of law to ensure trust between citizens and the government.
3. Implementation of policies to improve ease of doing business.
4. Strengthening the judicial institution to ensure a corruption-free environment across all tiers of government including the federal, state and local governments.
5. Get the people familiar with e-governance and more importantly digital economy which will include the adoption of digital currencies such as Bitcoin, stablecoins and other cryptocurrencies.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Egii Nna

Activity: 308
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 10:13:28 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2024, 05:53:51 AM by Egii Nna

This is a very simple question to me I don't know about others.
1- Who signs budgets for projects?
2- Who borrows money in the name of the country?
3- Who give others?
Just these three questions answers your question. The president every year of the four years in office signs a budget for the next year where do these funds go
The president have to call to order all the people appointed for there different offices to make sure job opportunities are provided.
The economy of china in the whole world is rated as the top 1 Why? I will drop the link here for everyone make I no talk too much if you wish to know read it. https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL33534.html

You came up with three wonderful questions, but all those questions didn’t have answers to the question. In this study, this question will just direct you to the responsibility of the president while you are being asked if, as the president, how can you solve the economic issues and the inflation facing Nigeria? This is a very tough question that needs a proper analysis because tackling the present economic issues of Nigeria is not a small deal but a very big deal.

To me, I will just first of all go on the past history of the economy of the country to make sure I identify the depths and revenue generated by the country each year so that I can try to see if truly it can be balanced from there. Then, the solution should be to create a platform to pay off almost half of the debt, then focus on the products that have been produced in the country, which I mean farming, and allocate some funds to open as many as possible industries that will also be producing things that are been imported from the neighbouring countries.

That is when I will start taking steps to tackle unemployment. I will then balance the exporting rate, which means an increase will be made in the things we export from the neighboring countries and a decrease in the things we need to import to the country. After having a balance between unemployment and marketing, the economy of Nigeria will somehow be manageable for the people leaving the country.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: