Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the benefits of cryptocurrency to the illiterate people  (Read 264 times)
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 10:09:36 PM

-snip-
Wow! In your opinion, are illiterate people capable of running a business? Perhaps yes, by farming or something similar. But I haven't met such people. In my opinion, people capable of organizing their businesses are talented and have skills that appear after education. But I won’t argue; perhaps you’ve met such people.
But how can these people, without literacy, understand where and how to enter at least the seed phrase from the wallet?
If a person is illiterate, Bitcoin will not improve his life until he matures. Usually, such people have a low level of mental development, so Bitcoin is useless for them.
Illiteracy does not mean they are blind in using technology. The proof is that there are still many illiterate people who cannot read but are not technologically literate. It may be a bit complicated to teach them about bitcoin and how it works technically - but they can understand the basics and how to use it. They need a mentor who can help them understand it bit by bit - but if these people are idiots, then bitcoin is probably useless to them.

I came across some examples in the real life – they were not in school but had smartphones in their hands. They also have bank accounts and have some balance there - but to make deposits and withdrawals, these people usually need the help of others.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██