Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $Woke the only crypto that goes up in value everytime someone gets offended  (Read 26 times)
GuruMarketing (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2024, 06:19:53 PM

Ladies, gentlemen, and everyone beyond and in between, gather 'round for the grand unveiling of the currency that's so socially aware, it'll make your stocks look like they're from the Dark Ages. Introducing the one, the only, the most politically correct, socially conscious, and ethically superior digital asset of the 21st century: $WOKE!

$WOKE isn't just a cryptocurrency; it's a revolution wrapped in a blockchain, sprinkled with fairness, and served on a platter of inclusivity. It's the only currency that checks its privilege at every transaction and apologizes for its carbon footprint with every transfer. With $WOKE, you're not just investing in a currency; you're investing in a statement that says, "I'm financially savvy and morally superior.

Are you tired of explaining to your barista why your coffee should be fair trade, organic, and served in a cup made from recycled political campaign signs? Worry no more! With $WOKE, every purchase is a protest. Our cutting-edge algorithm ensures that with every transaction, N95 masks are donated to a charity that supports a cause you've probably never heard of but will instantly make you feel better about yourself.

But wait, there's more! $WOKE is the first cryptocurrency that adjusts its value based on the current level of social awareness. Did you just learn a new term that makes your old views seem outdated? Congratulations, your $WOKE balance just went up! Did a celebrity just tweet something that's now considered problematic? Oops, the market reacts in real-time, and so does your net worth!

So, join us on this journey of financial wokeness. Be ahead of the curve, the trend, and the social justice warriors. Be bold, be brave, be $WOKE. Because if your portfolio isn't as progressive as you are, is it really worth anything?

Disclaimer: $WOKE is not responsible for any hurt feelings, microaggressions, or cultural appropriations that may occur during the use of this currency. Please invest responsibly and remember to always stay woke, folks!

TG Chat: https://t.me/Woke_portal

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WokeTokenSOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2024, 07:03:25 PM

No information beyond this? The website doesn't explain much either, I didn't find anything relevant on the Telegram channel. Why should I buy it, invest in it? What are the real benefits and usefulness?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: