Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano vs Ethereum  (Read 1043 times)
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1344
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 03:19:07 PM

I would guess that what they are talking about is market cap, and not the price of the currency because that would make more sense. Price wise ADA can't reach ETH at all, that would not be possible, and to be fair nobody really expects it to catch neither, but marketcap ranking is another discussion.

Not that it will catch there neither, ADA has 15 billion marketcap whereas ETH has about 420 billion (lol) so I do not think that we are going to see ADA pass there neither. So, only thing we can have right now is the question "which one will make you more money if you invest right now", and in that situation ADA has a chance, doesn't mean it can win, but at the very least there is a possibility of ADA being better investment.

You are absolutely correct that It seems unlikely that price wise ADA will reach Etherem's value in the foreseeable future, becuase the total value locked on Ethereum ecosystem is 62.3 Billion dollar and no other chain including prominent chains such as BNB and SOLANA are not even close to it. Investment ADA can be considered once we see some tangible progress in their ecosystem that might translate into price increase if market begins to see ADA as a promising coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
khiholangkang

Activity: 2072
Merit: 571

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 03:29:56 PM

We can't really tell for now and Cardano price is still far below comparing to Ethereum. Cardano price $0.4224 and Ethereum is $3,514.29 so this comparison is abnormal because the gap is too much. Before Cardano reach $1, Ethereum might reach $10,000 so this comparison is not fair for Ethereum.
And I a simple way to the question, I will say cardano will never replace Ethereum even in 2 centuries. And I know because you like cardano token and that is why you are comparing these two.
I would guess that what they are talking about is market cap, and not the price of the currency because that would make more sense. Price wise ADA can't reach ETH at all, that would not be possible, and to be fair nobody really expects it to catch neither, but marketcap ranking is another discussion.

Not that it will catch there neither, ADA has 15 billion marketcap whereas ETH has about 420 billion (lol) so I do not think that we are going to see ADA pass there neither. So, only thing we can have right now is the question "which one will make you more money if you invest right now", and in that situation ADA has a chance, doesn't mean it can win, but at the very least there is a possibility of ADA being better investment.
Both in price and market capitalization are very different here, considering what ADA and ETH have achieved is very far, so I don't think it's comparable because ADA is far behind ETH, so the development of the project ADA looks more stagnant and there are not many updates or applications built on the ADA network, but ETH has tremendous adoption until today the issuance of the ETH Spot ETF, it's a step too far and seeing that the blue chip of the crypto currency market is Ethereum so I think ADA doesn't even have much opportunity to grow like ETH.

To see whether or not it's profitable probably depends on the market adoption where they will see projects built on both and where they can benefit, and I think ETH has much more potential than ADA even though the price is still cheap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Godday

Activity: 1582
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2024, 05:35:20 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2024, 12:23:55 PM by Godday

ADA can still increase its market capitalization while ETH already has a very large market capitalization so I think it will be very difficult to make a lot of profit with ETH. ADA has a chance but I think it will be very difficult. These two tokens are very good for investing. ETH has the potential to continue to create profits and it is like Bitcoin for altcoins. ADA has a promising future and has smooth and fast transactions.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 583
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 11:40:41 AM

In my opinion, Cardano is one of the altcoins that has great potential and popularity in the crypto world, but ethereum is an altcoin that is highly prioritized when compared to Cardano, because ethereum is one of the altcoins that can always survive in any condition, if Even if the price declines, it will quickly recover following the development of Bitcoin, and in my opinion that is why Ethereum is better than Cardano.

manok jepang

Activity: 775
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 05:58:21 PM

I think Cardano and ethereum both have very good potential in the future, but Cardano's achievements are very far from ethereum, because ethereum is the best and is a very priority investment compared to Cardano,

colinistheman

Activity: 899
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 09:50:32 AM

In my opinion, Cardano is one of the altcoins that has great potential and popularity in the crypto world, but ethereum is an altcoin that is highly prioritized when compared to Cardano, because ethereum is one of the altcoins that can always survive in any condition, if Even if the price declines, it will quickly recover following the development of Bitcoin, and in my opinion that is why Ethereum is better than Cardano.

The Cardano was the good coin,but compared to the Ethereum is not that much potential one.It’s my opinion and it may vary to the person to person.Because the Ethereum had huge number of years surviving in the market and the price of the Ethereum also already reached the value of 3k dollars.The price of the Cardano was not reach upto the 1k dollars.So the more year surviving in the market will increase the demand for the Cardano as like the Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 12:34:21 PM

Both in price and market capitalization are very different here, considering what ADA and ETH have achieved is very far, so I don't think it's comparable because ADA is far behind ETH, so the development of the project ADA looks more stagnant and there are not many updates or applications built on the ADA network, but ETH has tremendous adoption until today the issuance of the ETH Spot ETF, it's a step too far and seeing that the blue chip of the crypto currency market is Ethereum so I think ADA doesn't even have much opportunity to grow like ETH.

To see whether or not it's profitable probably depends on the market adoption where they will see projects built on both and where they can benefit, and I think ETH has much more potential than ADA even though the price is still cheap.

People will "stick" with the chain that has the most hype. And that chain, is NOT Cardano. It's none other than Ethereum itself. Cardano's development progress is slow as it's focused on security/reliability more than anything else. This leads to less excitement among investors and traders alike. Everyone is looking for the next big thing.

With ETH constantly building and innovating, all of the attention goes into it. We shouldn't expect ADA to reach higher market prices in the timebeing. At least, the chain works as intended. It's much more decentralized and reliable than the overhyped Solana chain (probably even more than Ethereum). Who knows what surprises we'll find in the future?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 11:19:53 AM

Do you think Cardano will replace Ethereum?

Personally, I think that both blockchains will develop in different directions in the future.
Both blockchains would therefore be relevant and coexist.

I personally think of something like this:
Ethereum = DeFi
Cardano = dApp

I also thought of something like this:
Ethereum = NFT & Gaming
Cardano = dApp & DeFi

why are you asking something when you know there is a different direction between ethereum and cardano. how can they change positions from different directions. so I think both work in their own direction. and nothing can replace ethereum or cardano in cryptocurrency. and I agree that the two will coexist in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████