Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which project/token brings you the most profit?  (Read 590 times)
snowpega

Activity: 378
Merit: 207

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 01:05:10 PM

Now, I want to hear from you!
  • Which project/token brought you the most significant profit?
  • How did you use profit?
  • What impact did your success have on your life?

Dear I would consider it a bit of good luck for you as XRP always has been on the hit list of the SEC and the SEC has some negative statements about XRP Even XRP is the good project but these statements always play stopping role against its value. I bought XRP some time ago and sold it after holding it for some time then I sold it totally because when i came to know that these statements of the SEC on XRP.

well, let's come to your questions.

1. All the projects I am holding I have not gained a big profit from these till now I waiting for a big rally in them and till then I am waiting patiently.
2. it is my first bull run so I have not used any single profit till now.
3. I am waiting for that success in the crypto space that plays the life-changing role for me.

TheVeteranAngel

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 06:50:42 PM

The cryptocurrency market, while young and volatile, holds undeniable potential. Stories of Bitcoin and altcoin millionaires have captured headlines and fueled the imaginations of investors seeking financial freedom[1-3].

My most memorable success story began with XRP of Ripple project. In late 2017, at the market's peak, I invested in XRP at 0.2 USD. Within a month, it skyrocketed to 2 USD, a 10x return I'd never seen with traditional investments like real estate or gold.

Unable to stomach the potential downside, I sold, netting a cool 5k USD - a small sum for some, but life-changing for me. It allowed me to pay off student loans and buy my first phone, albeit an old iPhone  Grin

While luck might have played a part, that early win solidified my belief in crypto's potential. It spurred me to stay involved for the past six years, both as a translator and as an investor, always seeking out promising tokens.

References:
[1] Four ordinary people share how they got rich from crypto
[2] 5 People Who Became Rich Because of Bitcoin, And Their Stories
[3] 12 Bitcoin Success Stories: Meet Bitcoin Millionaires

Coincidentally, my greatest win in crypto also came from ripple XRP back in 2021 after the corona virus pandemic. I had some ETH during the pandemic but had to sell all of them for survival as my organisation didnt pay for seven month (school). It was terrible to see me blow off my PF but after school resumed, I collected a soft loan worth $160 and invested in XRP on February 8 2021, By May of the same year, my $160 was worth $1,300. But since then, XRP hasnt made any significant move again despite many coins moving 3 to 10 times of their value since November of last year. I had bought some XRP because of the good experience i had with it back then but it looks like nothing serious is going to happen with the coin until the end of the lawsuit with SEC. I have sold it off and invested in AI tokens and Memecoin which have brought good returns over the last 2 months. I think AI and memecoin will lead this bullrun also so its better to position quickly as PEPE already did almost 9 times in the last 18 days. Also if you check most top exchanges like Bitget, Binance and the rest, you will see the trending tokens on those exchanges over the last 10 days are either AI or memcoin signifying where the cash flow is atm
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 07:51:48 PM

The first time I got a big profit was when I played the Play to Earn Axie Infinity game where the SLP went up to 0.3$. This time I also continued to hold SLP of almost 100,000 SLP tokens that I had in my wallet and also AXS gave me a profit of 10x more than My capital is a project that really gives me big profits

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 08:07:48 PM

The first time I got a big profit was when I played the Play to Earn Axie Infinity game where the SLP went up to 0.3$. This time I also continued to hold SLP of almost 100,000 SLP tokens that I had in my wallet and also AXS gave me a profit of 10x more than My capital is a project that really gives me big profits

I still remember that fomo about P2E narratives. All the new projects were coming every day with their new tokenomics and people were crazy about them. They were buying NFTs, boosting their profile with PFP and doing many more things. That was really a great time for gamers and later on, i also played Axie infinity for fun. Though not a fan of those classic FPS model game but enjoyed a bit at the first but later i was smashed by all those super high level players.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1428
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 11:40:05 PM

and imagine if you invested in shiba before it was popular. you cannot compare low risk investments like gold with high risk investments like crypto. Crypto prices very fluctuate , therefore crypto is classified as a high risk investment. imagine you bought XRP at $2 and the current price of XRP is around $0.6. I hope you understand  Roll Eyes

Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 02:37:39 PM

Quote from: Y3shot
Since I joined the crypto world I have always focus on bitcoin more and because of the attention I hive to bitcoin I have benefited more from bitcoin compare to other cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin has given me more profit than any other project and the reason I don't give much attention to altcoins is because I don't trust them much, so I invest money in what I am sure that I can make money from it back.  Bitcoin has brought more profit to me.
BTC is the best coin you can invest and you will like to invest more when the bear run come back to the market because, whenever it started rising from the market other altcoins price will start rising too and it will continue to allow investors to take advantage of the bull run to multiple their profits.

But there are some altcoins you will make as your choice and you will going to achieve plenty profits that will give you mind to invest in another time such as Ethereum and Solana which I know very well that they are potential altcoins that will increase your profits.

Vincom (OP)

Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 01:00:03 AM

I still remember that fomo about P2E narratives. All the new projects were coming every day with their new tokenomics and people were crazy about them. They were buying NFTs, boosting their profile with PFP and doing many more things. That was really a great time for gamers and later on, i also played Axie infinity for fun. Though not a fan of those classic FPS model game but enjoyed a bit at the first but later i was smashed by all those super high level players.
GameFi & MoveFi are the craziest trends of the 2021 season. Tons of new projects are born, thousands of NFTs are sold out quickly and everyone believes that the opportunity to make money is here, we won't have a winter crypto anymore because investors will stay to play games and do sports to earn money from this market. In the end, only a few early entrants realized huge profits, while late entrants left the market with losses and the crypto winter took over the market throughout 2022 and first half of 2023  Tongue

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 01:24:35 AM

For ordinary people like me and those who doesn't have vast knowledge about cryptocurrency is that I won't invest in other altcoins that are new or not popular instead I would invest in altcoins and coins that are in top 10 or within top 100 in market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Vincom (OP)

Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 12:53:45 AM

For ordinary people like me and those who doesn't have vast knowledge about cryptocurrency is that I won't invest in other altcoins that are new or not popular instead I would invest in altcoins and coins that are in top 10 or within top 100 in market.
It was a wise decision. I believe that the majority of altcoins in the top 10 and top 100 are altcoins that have been interested and tested by investors long enough and they are safer than other altcoins. However, sometimes we also have exceptions like BCC, LUNA and FTT, they were also extremely large altcoins in the market but failed. In addition, some lowcap tokens outside the top 100 also have strong growth potential and bring huge profits to investors.

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 11:10:05 PM

The project that gave me the highest amount of profit is bitcoin and it was this last bull market. I have been investing since 2022 plus the savings from my campaign and I have saved some amount of bitcoin and sold it in the bull market and gave some amount of money. I was also have the hope that Ethereum will do well in the bull market because the it hit $4k and reduced slide so I invested in it and thought that it would rise again till today it has not passed the price I bought the coin. And according to investors, patient dog eat the fat bone.

So I am waiting for time to eat the good bones and not the bad ones.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Nothingtodo

Activity: 294
Merit: 121

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:46:01 PM

Most of the many Memecoins I have invested have given me good profits. But Shiba Inu is the popular Memecoin that gave the most profit in my portfolio. Moreover, this year I got a good amount of profit from several new Memecoins, especially Dogwifhat, Book of Meme, Bonk, 1Cats.

laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 05:31:32 AM

I have some BTC holdings and have taken home some profit from it in the past. In addition, there is a desire to withdraw some profit from the Shiba Inu. But I believe in long-term investment and prefer to hold even if I am willing to buy in a downtrend. Meme coins in short worship often indicate high profit direction which I take. But above all there is a distinct focus on crypto that is at the top of the market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
hamba laeh

Activity: 794
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 02:54:35 PM

1. I have made huge profits from two projects, namely Specter and APP. I earned $50k from both projects. and I got it around 2017 or 2018. and that's the most I've ever gotten.
2. and I use it to share with fellow friends and friends. and definitely to open a real business.
3. The very real impact we feel is that we are able to enjoy life with confidence. because there are many things we can make happen from what we have got.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 06:09:56 AM

Most of the many Memecoins I have invested have given me good profits. But Shiba Inu is the popular Memecoin that gave the most profit in my portfolio. Moreover, this year I got a good amount of profit from several new Memecoins, especially Dogwifhat, Book of Meme, Bonk, 1Cats.

This year is a good year for meme coins and all those are in profit who invest in meme coins for the short term. Meme coins like Pepe and Bonk have given a good sum of money to its buyer but some Investors are making mistakes by keeping it longer which is not profitable here.

If someone is keeping Shiba inu for a longer time then it can give them profit but all meme coins especially newly emerged meme coins are profitable if you take profit during pump and then again buy some when the price gets down so repeat this cycle but don't put yourself at troubles by investing huge sum in them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
DiMarxist

Activity: 322
Merit: 216

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 12:21:26 PM

For now I am not investing in altcoins so I won't know which of them is more profitable. But if we talk about the altcoins that will be beneficial in the future then I will say Notcoin, Eloncoin and probably Ethereum and Solana might follow but not sure. I have seen many testimonies of memecoins given people good profits but I am still afraid because the damage (risk) very high.
And any miscalculation then you are doom.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 08:14:41 PM

I still find that bitcoin is the one that made the most money for everyone, this isn't exactly about one person, maybe you or I didn't make the most profit from bitcoin but we can certainly say that the global population made the most money from that one, because it started so little, and those coins are not gone, they are there, and now it's high. Considering it was just a few cents back in the day and nearly 70k these days, we can say that nothing has made as much money as bitcoin did.

I personally made the most money out of bitcoin as well, it wasn't that easy but it took a while to get there. I would say that people could always have some issues here and there, and I do agree that it is not easy, but I made some good profits from it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 08:37:59 PM

But if we talk about the altcoins that will be beneficial in the future then I will say Notcoin, Eloncoin and probably Ethereum and Solana might follow but not sure.
No one is sure as we are all running on speculations and estimations. But Solana has a really great potential to be in the top cryptocurrencies even after a while. Ethereum with the etf approval might solidify itself in position so those two we can be sure of.

Memecoins like notcoin and eloncoin on the other hand are a little too difficult to place and guess where they would be in the future because they are far more volatile than the rest.
I have seen many testimonies of memecoins given people good profits but I am still afraid because the damage (risk) very high.
And any miscalculation then you are doom.
This is why investing in altcoins particularly in memecoins are not often recommended but people still want to take the risks no matter how high because they can make good profit if done properly.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: