Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:24:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btc loan  (Read 219 times)
danieleich98 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 01:40:19 PM

Hello, I need 350 dollars in BTC, I plan to pay the amount of 450 dollars within 1 week
my adress: 3559YSvKanvL46iisCAFbbw12RxcGmRcLe
PytagoraZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 343

Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 01:44:22 PM

Hello, I need 350 dollars in BTC, I plan to pay the amount of 450 dollars within 1 week

Wow, the offer is very tempting, a profit of $100 in just 1 week. However, I really avoid offers that are too profitable, because 99% of them are fraud

JOLLYGOOD DT TRUST ABUSE
PytagoraZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 343

Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 02:05:48 PM

Wow, the offer is very tempting, a profit of $100 in just 1 week. However, I really avoid offers that are too profitable, because 99% of them are fraud
I don't know much about how to use the forum, can I give you some guarantee? I saw that you help people a lot here

Yeah, I just realized that you are still a beginner in forums, it's normal if you don't know how forums work. But it seems like you're pretty smart because you found the loan board and it became your first post on the forum.

Of course you can provide collateral, you can send USDT, ETH, or BNB, I'm sure if your collateral is sufficient then someone will lend you. That is the best guarantee you can make

JOLLYGOOD DT TRUST ABUSE
Nheer

Activity: 504
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 02:58:05 PM

Nobody on the forum will be so careless as to lend money to a newbie account without any type of guarantee.  You barely open an account and all you did was find the lending board and request a loan. Do you really believe that your high interest rate will tempt someone to lend such a large sum of money?

Scammers are everywhere now and if you are to be in our shoes will you give out a loan to someone that just appears from no where asking for a loan? It is difficult to trust some random user so if you desperately need a loan then you should provide a collateral and perhaps someone with a good heart can help you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1808

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 11:41:38 PM

I don't know much about how to use the forum, can I give you some guarantee? I saw that you help people a lot here
And what could that guarantee be?

I think you are better off borrowing money from your closer circles like your friends and family if there is no valid collateral you are going to offer here because you won't even get a loan of even $1.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
EluguHcman

Activity: 364
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 07:32:44 PM

Don't you think it would had been considerable if you have explained about the means of you paying back and what the penalty would had been Id you tends to bridge the agreement?
It is not most about uttering attractive offers just like you did. Besides it looks suspicious and untrustworthy.

arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 01:01:17 AM

If ppl you didn't know approached you asking for loans what's your response going to be. If you're in need try asking real life ppl like colleagues or friends for cash you won't find users giving loans to unknown ppl.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: