Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DaddyDoge (DD) Worth Investing In? Let's Debate its Potential to Reach $1.00  (Read 311 times)
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2024, 11:01:19 AM

Often with meme coins, they only generate hype when they are newly released and have not experienced any hype yet. However, if this meme coin has already experienced a pump before and you decide to invest after the hype has died down, it will be difficult for it to return to its all time high price.
In addition, meme coins are famous for their unrealistic supply, which always keeps their prices in the range of $0.5 to $0.00005 due to the huge and limited supply, which makes setting a goal of one dollar very difficult or close to being impossible.

Daddy Doge  price is $0.000000002851 With this huge offer, it is impossible to reach one dollar. It would need more than a trillion dollars to do so.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/daddy-doge/
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2024, 01:06:37 PM

Often with meme coins, they only generate hype when they are newly released and have not experienced any hype yet. However, if this meme coin has already experienced a pump before and you decide to invest after the hype has died down, it will be difficult for it to return to its all time high price.
In addition, meme coins are famous for their unrealistic supply, which always keeps their prices in the range of $0.5 to $0.00005 due to the huge and limited supply, which makes setting a goal of one dollar very difficult or close to being impossible.

Daddy Doge  price is $0.000000002851 With this huge offer, it is impossible to reach one dollar. It would need more than a trillion dollars to do so.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/daddy-doge/

Those shills trying to lure people by saying good things that can potentially attract people but they forgot to know that they are in legitimate place where there's a lot of people know how these things work or can verify if the statement they give has a basis.

And actually same as you I don't really believe that we can DaddyDoge to reach that $1 which has declared by OP since imagine how big the amount needed to pour before that happen. Also usually that statement is just used so that they can possibly hype people then try to convince them to acquire and hold. But for doing that they will be in huge risk since meme coins will usually goes the same with other meme token came first where the dev dump the project when they are done taking profits or scam their holders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 07:29:16 AM

Those shills trying to lure people by saying good things that can potentially attract people but they forgot to know that they are in legitimate place where there's a lot of people know how these things work or can verify if the statement they give has a basis.

And actually same as you I don't really believe that we can DaddyDoge to reach that $1 which has declared by OP since imagine how big the amount needed to pour before that happen. Also usually that statement is just used so that they can possibly hype people then try to convince them to acquire and hold. But for doing that they will be in huge risk since meme coins will usually goes the same with other meme token came first where the dev dump the project when they are done taking profits or scam their holders.
We do not even need to imagine it, 10 billions dollars will be necessary for that coin to reach a dollar parity, that is an amount that is so high that only a very limited number of projects have reached it, and even if it is likely we will see many more coins surpassing that amount with the upcoming bull market, it is very unrealistic to think that a new altcoin is going to reach such high levels so soon, making this coin in particular an investment that does not seems very attractive to me.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:44:57 AM

You know, I'm sorry for what I'm going to tell you; I don't know where your critical thinking is. You don't seem to understand what you are saying. If the pioneering meme coin, Dogecoin, has been around for several years in the crypto space and has not yet achieved 1 dollar per coin, that's Daddydoge you are talking about.

Are you joking? Sorry, op. I hope you use your critical thinking. I ask you: is it possible to be $1 for daddydoge at these times? Then why did you make that topic, Daddydoge, $1?? Why? does have such a huge amount of daddy doge? do you know how much market cap it needs for it to become 1$?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 08:57:14 AM

When I saw this thread, I knew that it was a newbie who posted a thread like this. I mean it's quite common already, right?
Newbies promote new projects for various reasons. Cheesy

I visited the website, and I'm just amazed by the numbers on the website. What amazed me the most was the number of token holders on the coin which is a staggering 11 HOLDERS. I know I know it's a new project, but knowing that it's a meme coin, I considered new meme coins as shit coins. As long as it's a meme coin, I always avoid investing in it. One thing more, the name itself is just funny. Cheesy In the future if this coin becomes popular (I doubt it), we might see meme coins like DaddyShiba, DaddyPEPE, or DaddyBonk in the future. Cheesy

As for the token reaching a dollar, just go to sleep, and maybe it will reach that price in your dreams. Tongue It will not happen.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 01:11:36 PM

Hey Bitcointalk community,

I recently jumped into the DaddyDoge (DD) token with a purchase of 1.5 million tokens, but I find myself contemplating whether it's worth further investment. The community buzz around DD is exciting, but I'm unsure about its long-term potential.

One question that keeps lingering in my mind is: Can DaddyDoge realistically reach $1.00 given its total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens?

On one hand, some argue that the massive supply makes it challenging for DD to achieve such a high price. They point to the basic economics of supply and demand, suggesting that the abundance of tokens could hinder significant price growth.

However, others argue that the unique features and strong community support behind DaddyDoge could propel its value to new heights. They highlight the growing interest in meme coins, the tokenomics of DD, and the potential for widespread adoption as key factors that could drive up its price.

As an investor who wants to make informed decisions, I'm eager to hear your thoughts and engage in this debate. Do you believe DaddyDoge has the potential to hit $1.00? Or do you think the supply dynamics will prevent such a milestone? Share your insights, predictions, and analyses below.

Let's delve into this discussion and explore the possibilities together. After all, the future of DaddyDoge could depend on our collective understanding and vision for its growth.

www.daddydogecoin.com site looks okay and they also only accept metamask i think, i could not get my trust wallet to work.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

DaddyDoge (DD), a relatively new token, has caught the attention of investors. As with any investment, there are both pros and cons to consider:

Pros:

Community Buzz: The excitement around DaddyDoge is palpable, which can drive interest and demand.

Unique Features: Some argue that DaddyDoge’s unique features and strong community support could propel its value.

Growing Interest in Meme Coins: Meme coins have gained popularity, and DaddyDoge might benefit from this trend.

Tokenomics: Understanding the tokenomics and utility of DD is crucial for evaluating its potential.

Cons:

Massive Supply: DaddyDoge has a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens, which some believe makes it challenging for DD to reach $1.00. Abundance of tokens can hinder significant price growth.

Risks: Meme coins are inherently risky. Their value can be volatile, and they may not have long-term sustainability.

Lack of Development: Some users have expressed concerns about the lack of development and progress for DaddyDoge.

As an investor, it’s essential to weigh these factors carefully. While the community’s enthusiasm is encouraging, the supply dynamics and market trends should also be considered. Ultimately, the future of DaddyDoge depends on collective understanding and vision.
Jonyshake71

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 11:04:04 PM

There are many memeocin what makes people millionaires even recently I heard about such news. So cryptocurrencies can make a lots of thing possible what suppose to be impossible before happened. But the fact is, daddydoge Supply 10,000,000,000 which is tooo huge and $1 per daddydoge will be worth a lot. After checking about daddydoge, 1$ doesn't seem possible to reach in my view. You shouldn't except that much volume from a memecoin. Even doge and shiba struggle a lot to gain  position..

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 11:30:15 PM

If you create enough topics about it, maybe it will happen Roll Eyes

What effect do you think creating millions of topics on it can do to the project. Instead it will just lead to a spam in the forum. I don't see any potential in this token to get to $1. Although it may see some potential high during this bullrun but not to the extent of reaching $1.
Nazmul012

Activity: 781
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 11:07:59 PM

Now people expecting to becomes rich overnight by the blessing power of memecoin. But in reality, not all coin will going to makes you rich or make you profitable. So is for daddydoge. It seems a temporary hyped memeocin, even it is dead since years and might be vanished in short time. And it has large amount of supply and I can't calculate $1 per daddydoge. So i suggest to avoid this altcoin and rather looks for new one.

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 04:31:34 AM

One question that keeps lingering in my mind is: Can DaddyDoge realistically reach $1.00 given its total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens?

Maybe it can but it will be incredibly difficult to do so.

Since it has a lot of supply, the project needs to drive up the demand so high in order for one coin to be priced at 1 usd. It will still depend on many things like how will the community react and interact with this coin. But now seeing how the community is with memecoins, I am going to put down the dream of having this coin reach 1 usd for now.

Rabbitqt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 05:55:39 AM

Hey Bitcointalk community,

I recently jumped into the DaddyDoge (DD) token with a purchase of 1.5 million tokens, but I find myself contemplating whether it's worth further investment. The community buzz around DD is exciting, but I'm unsure about its long-term potential.

On one hand, some argue that the massive supply makes it challenging for DD to achieve such a high price. They point to the basic economics of supply and demand, suggesting that the abundance of tokens could hinder significant price growth.

However, others argue that the unique features and strong community support behind DaddyDoge could propel its value to new heights. They highlight the growing interest in meme coins, the tokenomics of DD, and the potential for widespread adoption as key factors that could drive up its price.

As an investor who wants to make informed decisions, I'm eager to hear your thoughts and engage in this debate. Do you believe DaddyDoge has the potential to hit $1.00? Or do you think the supply dynamics will prevent such a milestone? Share your insights, predictions, and analyses below.

Let's delve into this discussion and explore the possibilities together. After all, the future of DaddyDoge could depend on our collective understanding and vision for its growth.

www.daddydogecoin.com site looks okay and they also only accept metamask i think, i could not get my trust wallet to work.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Learn how market cap and supply works. In short no its unlikely going to reach $1.
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 264

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 06:53:28 AM

In such investments, do not focus on the investment reaching one dollar, especially with the large offer, as Doge did not reach one dollar, and it is impossible for DaddyDoge (DD) to reach that price, so make the investment short-term and focus on making profits from the change in price by a certain percentage.
Generally memecoins are risky and investors should understand that they're gambling their funds when buying then, because despite your research, the project can still end up a shitcoin, so if you're bullish with any of them, just invest the amount that you can afford to loose. If the OP wants to take his chances on this DD project, then by all means it's his money, but like other members on this thread, I don't think that it'll hit the $1 that the OP is being hopeful.

Tahid12

Activity: 413
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 11:48:52 PM

Daddy Doge supply is huge and OP, it is common that such supply dynamics will obviously prevent such a milestone ($1) as you expected. Even maybe it needs 10 million time pump to reach that $1 lol. It is kind of impossible for memecoin when doesn’t have any valid concept. Don't hope that high. I can see this memecoin won't stay for long. It doesn't have anything interesting. Same as other shitcoin. Just waste of money

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: