Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 04:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people getting scared to Trade  (Read 2659 times)
Awwal08

Activity: 868
Merit: 13

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 05:37:59 PM

Some are getting scared to trade, because they are afraid that they may lose their subsidize meanwhile some individual do not consider in trading.  And some people would assumed that for them to trade and unable to find their money, they should moderately be keeping their funds safe and sound. Some people accept as true that trading is not meant for them because it is too risky and some citizens find it too difficult for them, and they are not willing and further more ready to face the challenges.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2086
Merit: 174

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 05:09:04 AM

Quote from: Awwal08
Some are getting scared to trade, because they are afraid that they may lose their subsidize meanwhile some individual do not consider in trading.  And some people would assumed that for them to trade and unable to find their money, they should moderately be keeping their funds safe and sound. Some people accept as true that trading is not meant for them because it is too risky and some citizens find it too difficult for them, and they are not willing and further more ready to face the challenges.

I don't think, they are getting scared of cryptocurrency trading because they need to promote their projects for traders to know how reliable and favourable the projects is to both long term traders and short term traders, because some traders use to verify how strong the team or developers is before joining any projects. Some developers has made some huge amount of income from their investments and the best way to make their projects popular in the community, is to spread the information about the project to make traders to see bright futures ahead of the projects to draw many investors attention to invest their funds. I think, many people have different reasons why they don't want to involve in cryptocurrency trading, but it doesn't mean they are scared or afraid of cryptocurrency trading, because they don't want anything that will make them not to have chance to do other things that is helping them to build a bright future.

josgandosbro

Activity: 589
Merit: 101

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 03:30:37 PM

Some people not understand the training. That the reason also get easy to scam. Frist check the trading process and follow the information. Then easy way find the trading scam. So true easyly any one. Wait for some time then track the training. Time is important for training. So time to trade and time in get profit.

Cookdata

Activity: 1008
Merit: 893

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 04:04:14 PM

Some are getting scared to trade, because they are afraid that they may lose their subsidize meanwhile some individual do not consider in trading.  And some people would assumed that for them to trade and unable to find their money, they should moderately be keeping their funds safe and sound. Some people accept as true that trading is not meant for them because it is too risky and some citizens find it too difficult for them, and they are not willing and further more ready to face the challenges.

It boil down to how experience a trader would. There is no way a trader who doesn't have no knowledge about trading that wouldn't be scare, this is why it's recommended to first learn about trading and all that fear will be taken away from you. To earn, you must risk and sacrifice your money and if you plan well, you reap the fruit of your risk but it doesn't have to be in a way that you will lose everything, this is why stop loss is must for every trader.

Sometimes, experience matters too. If you have never trade in your life and you learn everything but lack experience, you will develop that fear but that shouldn't be a problem for a serious trader, we have demo account for traders to utilize before they make use of their real money and what I like about crypto demo trading is that the real time is real with the real coins on the market, you don't get manipulated by some factual charts that will give you false impression of been a real trader, you must understand everything correctly with crypto trading.

AYOBA

Activity: 336
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 04:56:23 PM

Trading is not like an investment that, with little knowledge and understanding, a person can eventually into, and that's why so many people are scared of eventually into trading. There's no way a person can introduce himself without a little knowledge about trading. They said that practice makes perfect, so a beginner deserves so much learning about the trading aspect in order to achieve his goals in the future.

Because once you have everything and every aspect of trading, it will be hard to get higher losses when ever you trade. Some people's includes experience in trading is also good, but as a beginner, experience doesn't matter in the learning process since the experience is also part of knowledge once you finish build yourself and seek for the knowledge the experience can immediately fellow up.

Reredmi896

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 06:16:03 PM

Trading is not like an investment that, with little knowledge and understanding, a person can eventually into, and that's why so many people are scared of eventually into trading. There's no way a person can introduce himself without a little knowledge about trading. They said that practice makes perfect, so a beginner deserves so much learning about the trading aspect in order to achieve his goals in the future.

Because once you have everything and every aspect of trading, it will be hard to get higher losses when ever you trade. Some people's includes experience in trading is also good, but as a beginner, experience doesn't matter in the learning process since the experience is also part of knowledge once you finish build yourself and seek for the knowledge the experience can immediately fellow up.
Trading requires in-depth knowledge and the risk is big if you start trading wrongly then your money will be wasted, with a little understanding and knowledge it is not recommended to start trading, it will speed up the spending of your money that should be allocated. for much better things. That doesn't mean we shouldn't start trading, but we are required to start gathering basic knowledge about technical analysis and fundamental analysis. and stable finances to start your trading.
That's why some people will consider if they want to enter the world of trading, seeing how difficult the world of trading is, it would be better if they invested.

as a beginner you have to really consider if you want to start trading, having experience in trading is good but it must be proportional to the expenditure of our funds when trading, because profits and losses have a percentage of 50%
programmer3666

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 10:03:10 PM

Lately, I have noticed in most crypto groups I'm in,  many crypto enthusiasts are increasingly participating in airdrops and crypto events organized by exchanges or project developers to earn USDT or tokens. Is it because these "people" are afraid to trade or they do not believe they can make money from trading? Don't get me wrong, I understand that this can also generate passive income, but what I'm curious about is whether these activities truly yield significant profits or not.
Trading does require capital and to those people whom you do see that engaged on airdrops and other those giveaways might really dont have any capital to start with but well we do know that
not all could be able to bare up with the risks involved with trading on which i couldnt blame them since its never been that easy in the first place. This is why it would really be that best that
once you have decided on touching up trading then you should really be that wary on the risks involved of it so that you wont really be that expecting or being too optimistic with it
on which we know that this isnt something that you could be able to assure whether it would really be happening or not.

I concur with your point. Trading requires a large amount of Capital if one intends to make good money off trading. I personally enjoy partaking in Airdrops because I see it as free money with just a few clicks of my phone's keyboard, I usually put my USDT gotten from Airdrops into Trading and So far so good it has been quite fruitful. So the fear of losing capita might be a major factor but there are other reasons to also look at.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1124

spinarium.com

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 10:50:38 PM

Some people not understand the training. That the reason also get easy to scam. Frist check the trading process and follow the information. Then easy way find the trading scam. So true easyly any one. Wait for some time then track the training. Time is important for training. So time to trade and time in get profit.
Training, learning, or trading?
As far as I know, there is nothing such training in trading.

Your statement is confusing. If you are easily being scammed, it is not about the trading ability but it is about your knowledge. Make sure to have sufficient knowledge first before you join any crypto business. Having lack knowledge will lead to bad analysis, you are unable to choose proper coins for trading. If you do this, you probably end up with losses only because it is more like a gambling than a real trading.

Well, I think you mean "learning", right?
Sure, learning is very important. Newbies are suggested to have time for learning first before they start trading.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀