Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:13:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any upcoming gems like Celestia?  (Read 234 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 05:10:55 AM

TIA is a good project and seems there's a potential to hold for a long term.
Aside from TIA I also have these.
  • Arbitrum
  • Chainlink

Why not give a large allocation on Bitcoin to less worry?

I think OP is looking for a project that can provide up to 10x returns. And Bitcoin can no longer provide returns as high as new altcoin projects. Bitcoin is much safer and there is no need to worry about our assets, but if we can accept the risk then investing in altcoins can be more profitable. Even if you are very confident, you can invest in new projects as the OP said.

Currently I don't know which projects will have high potential because some projects like Arb and Chainlink are already very high. Many say SUI, SEI and OP are also very good but currently most projects are already in their ATH phase so I think it will be very difficult to find a gem like TIA.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 06:21:19 AM

This is the kind of answer I was looking for. You're right, I am exactly looking for projects like DYM and PYTH which are not only rising in price but also giving you possibilities to get free money from airdrops/staking /what have you.
Yes these are the fresh one unlike tia that has been there for months. We could say that there are a lot of potential airdrops coming these two especially pyth as many shows their interest. Who knows which one will drop their airdrop on these two. I am both staking of these but I only purchased my pyth as I am not able to received airdrop from it before. Dym looks promising on otherhand, as it was rumors that will get airdrop from avail. We will know all some important details on the ethdenver event.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bournesparks

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 03:50:37 PM

Hey everyone, haven't posted here in a long long time. As I've been looking at the rising crypto markets lately, I started looking for some new promising projects to invest in. And since I am doing my own research now, I've also decided to ask around for opinions here as bitcointalk usually has a great amount of super knowledgeable users.

My whole investing strategy for the previous bull cycles was always pretty dumb simple and straightforward - I buy an alt on an exhcange, hold it for a year or two and sell at OR near the top. I got really lucky in 2017 with buying Verge (XVG) and in 2019 with buying Telcoin (TEL), sold it couple years later for huge gains. And that's pretty much all I did in crypto. Of course I had my fair share of poor decisions too, but they were always offset by big gains made from "lucky" crypto picks.

I've never involved myself in defi/staking/airdrops etc etc. but now as I look at how crypto has evolved, I am trying to broaden my horizons and not just buy and hold a shitcoin hoping it will 100x.

So anyway, at the end of 2023 I've come across a great project called Celestia (TIA). I've been watching its price action for months, researching it and came to the conclusion that it ticks almost all the boxes I'm looking for:

1. It got listed like 4 months ago and already 10x-ed in price
2. As far as I've understood, you can stake it to be eligible for Celestia native airdrops as well as airdrops in upcoming projects like Eigenlayer, Stride, Pryzm, LightLink, Plume etc etc etc, essentially making TIA a golden goose for airdrop staking/farming.

Now, I don't think I'm gonna buy TIA now as it's value has gone through the roof with its current MC over 3B. My question, what new crypto projects would you recommend to buy in the coming months to get something similar to TIA? So basically, a) fresh/new technology, great fundamentals b) market cap not too big (FDV is another story) c) can be used to potentially qualify you for new airdrops, etc?

At this point, I am looking at projects like Starknet, Polyhedra, Blast, Taiko, Eigenlayer, Wormhole, Mode, Drift Protocol, zkSync. Your thoughts? Sorry for the wall of text lol..

TIA is actually going through a retracment rn, so I think you can actually position for that if your technical analysis skill is sharp. As for others like Polyhedra, I just saw a launchpool opportunity for it on one of the biggest cex where you can stake either BGB or USDT to get some $ZK. You may check it out, cos their launchpool history is very good..
https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1770030708750455005?t=jWPFfS5sOGE9xyFMSXz5Eg&s=19
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 05:39:16 PM

TIA is a data availability protocol so its a unique concept in the industry. Altlayer is also a similar project i guess, but they have already launched their mainnet and airdropped their community. In my opinion, eigenlayer is currently the most hyped project, comparable to TIA. Their TVL shows how much hype they have created, and i think they will be among the top 50 right after their launch in the open market. There is still time if you haven't joined their airdrop and can still farm their points for the future airdrop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:07:33 PM

At this point, I am looking at projects like Starknet, Polyhedra, Blast, Taiko, Eigenlayer, Wormhole, Mode, Drift Protocol, zkSync. Your thoughts? Sorry for the wall of text lol..
All of these aren't bad investments as per see but still, you need to be careful.  I didn't give my full investment on altcoins or new projects, it's very risky and I can't afford it.

TIA is a good project and seems there's a potential to hold for a long term.
Aside from TIA I also have these.
  • Arbitrum
  • Chainlink

Why not give a large allocation on Bitcoin to less worry?

I personally think everyone should be holding some bitcoin to their name
but I do understand the need to diversify our portfolio. The profit would be
a lot more and much quicker to come if you find a coin that is only starting anew.

I am guessing as well that some people are hoping to find that bitcoin
success all over again. But like you said it is too risky and often
not recommended for those in a tight budget.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Joseph-P

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 04:27:12 AM

Hey everyone, haven't posted here in a long long time. As I've been looking at the rising crypto markets lately, I started looking for some new promising projects to invest in. And since I am doing my own research now, I've also decided to ask around for opinions here as bitcointalk usually has a great amount of super knowledgeable users.

My whole investing strategy for the previous bull cycles was always pretty dumb simple and straightforward - I buy an alt on an exhcange, hold it for a year or two and sell at OR near the top. I got really lucky in 2017 with buying Verge (XVG) and in 2019 with buying Telcoin (TEL), sold it couple years later for huge gains. And that's pretty much all I did in crypto. Of course I had my fair share of poor decisions too, but they were always offset by big gains made from "lucky" crypto picks.

I've never involved myself in defi/staking/airdrops etc etc. but now as I look at how crypto has evolved, I am trying to broaden my horizons and not just buy and hold a shitcoin hoping it will 100x.

So anyway, at the end of 2023 I've come across a great project called Celestia (TIA). I've been watching its price action for months, researching it and came to the conclusion that it ticks almost all the boxes I'm looking for:

1. It got listed like 4 months ago and already 10x-ed in price
2. As far as I've understood, you can stake it to be eligible for Celestia native airdrops as well as airdrops in upcoming projects like Eigenlayer, Stride, Pryzm, LightLink, Plume etc etc etc, essentially making TIA a golden goose for airdrop staking/farming.

Now, I don't think I'm gonna buy TIA now as it's value has gone through the roof with its current MC over 3B. My question, what new crypto projects would you recommend to buy in the coming months to get something similar to TIA? So basically, a) fresh/new technology, great fundamentals b) market cap not too big (FDV is another story) c) can be used to potentially qualify you for new airdrops, etc?

TIA is actually going through a retracment rn, so I think you can actually position for that if your technical analysis skill is sharp. As for others like Polyhedra, I just saw a launchpool opportunity for it on one of the biggest cex where you can stake either BGB or USDT to get some $ZK. You may check it out, cos their launchpool history is very good..
https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1770030708750455005?t=jWPFfS5sOGE9xyFMSXz5Eg&s=19
Yeah, saw some info about the launchpool. Gotta say, 200,000 ZK pool is no joke and it helps that all a user's got to do is just deposit a few BGB. Think the period is 19th-29th March. This seems like one that's gonna fill up pretty quickly.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: