Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If there was no government to govern us (humans)  (Read 893 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 07:55:41 PM

What you have are trying to ask is something which is not possible as there would always be some governance or rules which will laid on by a leader, elderly family members or even head of tribe but not necessarily in th form of government else the world will be messed up place of everyone decides to do whatever they think is right as there has to be alignment on do's and don'ts as even those rarest tribes who have no access or idea about technology have a leader and commands to follow. Without governance everything will fall like stack of cards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 05:00:10 AM

With a government and laws, there will be crimes and when there are no crimes everything is allowed. A world like that will see humans be worse than savages. The world would still be in a stone age because nobody would be thinking about inventing anything when they can be killed the next minute and their wives or children be taken as slaves or whatever.

Murder wouldn't be a crime, rape won't be a crime. The whole world would be in chaos because it would be a literal kill-or-be-killed situation. Anarchy never works anywhere.
See how fucked up the world is, so much killing and crimes being committed, now imagine there were no laws and government to fight these criminals, there would be no point giving birth to children in a world like that. So it's just not possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nngella

Activity: 322
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 08:50:16 AM

At some points, I wonder how the world would be without a governance, I don't care to know about histories of how politics and government has been in existence before these days.
My interest is ... Could we (humans) had lived a peaceful soul here on earth without a governing body and no laws?

One of the argument of scholars is that human nature is naturally evil.  When you have a child, you always need to teach the child to be good to do good.  However, you cannot teach a child to be bad, the child will naturally learn to break the law on his/her own.  Hence, without any law that will guide us, human will just do their own biddings and let their desires be unleashed without limits.  These can cause conflict, chaos, (or worse), extinction.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 166

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 10:30:52 AM

I don't think their  have been a time people live in this world without a goverment,  it might not be the kind of government we have this time.  But I think their have been leadership existing for a very long time,  I think the world will be a dangerous place to live without government or leadership.  Just take example,  when you go to places, like the ghetto area where government don't really care about. Everyone living their wants to be their own government.
Claudeake

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 02:09:18 PM

Governance is a structural component and institution in the human society. It is an indispensable existence to sustain the homeostatic ambience of the world. According to Political Theorists, the constituted Government is the agency of the STATE that exists in abstract. Hence, by virtue of its sovereign status to weild the monopoly feature to command obedience from citizens from all social classes, it attempts to play the mediatory and conciliatory roles among/ between contradictory classes. In the absence of this idea, both the over privileged and the underprivileged class would not be able to cohabit together in a peaceful atmosphere, rather lives of all social classes would have been short, nastic and brutish, according to Thomas Hobbes in his contribution to the social contract theory.
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 03:35:10 PM

It would have been bloody all over the world  assume there is no government because, there are some people that have the mind to do anyhow but based on the law that governed every citizens in the land made some people not to do such thing so that the punishment against such law will not happen to the person.

Assume, there is no government, it would have be difficult for people to be educated in some institution because people would have not value certificate many graduate are using to search for job that is putting food on their table these days and to allow them to train their children to any school of their choice.

Chilwell

Activity: 574
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 03:31:24 PM

At some points, I wonder how the world would be without a governance, I don't care to know about histories of how politics and government has been in existence before these days.
My interest is ... Could we (humans) had lived a peaceful soul here on earth without a governing body and no laws?
No any nation or gathering will ever succeed or live in peace without governing or laws, its important to select a leader in a gathering of two, three, four ........ Etc by doing so we will noticed a good and smooth journey. Politics and government are in existence for a long term it doesn't start during our time but the system our leader chooses to follow is not favourable at all because the are the leaders of make laws of the land and they end up not following the same rules.

What would the world be like without government?
Others have given some great answers, though too many just repeat the mindless rhetoric of the state. Reality is that we would find solutions for any real needs. There are already volunteer fire departments for example.

What would change is that insitutionalized harm to innocents would end. Institutionalized injustice would be gone. People could finally thrive again.

Crime would plummet, since the consequences of crime would be much more immediate once people got past the myth that police prevent crime.

People would have to learn how to get along. The people who are used to using the weapon of the state to force others to do their bidding would quickly find themselves in difficult situations since they have nothing to offer.
Source link: https://www.quora.com/Would-the-world-and-humanity-be-better-off-without-government/answer/Storm-T-Agora?ch=15&oid=94572941&share=b93809c7&srid=6mCKZ&target_type=answer

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:15:42 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2024, 04:27:35 PM by montaga

You and everyone else governs him/herself. You can steer and go were you want to go and not be taken for a ride.

"Long Live Freedom"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIlnvrMa4GE
9  of 18 Government Ministries eliminated on first day.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:58:33 PM

Who are the government people? Aren't they the ones who are a bit bolder and ambitious than the average person? If there weren't any ambitious people, we probably would be living like stone age people. Nobody would invent much of anything.

The question is, would we be happier? Many groups of people who are not modernized are living happy lives when they are not persecuted by groups that have government.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
montaga

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:29:31 PM

Who are the government people?

Corrupt to the bone viruses of the society (living of the host).
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 06:46:30 PM

Since we evolved to humans, it's believed that there will be always someone to lead the community and this still a common practice in most of the animal species too so living as community and someone to lead from the front is not really an issue until the person thinks of themselves more than the people who are under their leadership.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:23:52 PM

If we started from scratch, for example after a disaster, we'd form our own groups, then towns, then finally local governments.

The problem with today's governments is not their existence, but corruption. The problem is that we grow to countries that are so big that people who govern them live in their fancy apartments in the capital and don't know what's going on 1000 km from their home and sometimes they know, but don't care. It's like another world to them.
How can you expect a group of lawyers and businessmen to know what a small town needs? Even if they know they won't care because they're too busy signing a contract for an international company to build a new factory and employ their brother or sister.

Without a government, even a small one, you'd need some form of council to take its place, otherwise you wouldn't be able to allocate resources. If your neighboring town forms a group of leaders and they decide they could turn you into slaves, what's going to stop them, unless you have the means to protect yourselves, people to keep watch, a group of people who will train to defend the rest, but that group won't be able to work the land or they'll be tired when enemy comes and you don't want them to be, so the rest would have to feed them and so on so forth. Eventually you'd form a society similar to what existed in Ancient Rome, Greece or Egypt, because that's evolution.

letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 08:39:15 PM

You don't want to know about the history of the past  how politics and government has been in existence before this days but you want us to postulate or propose how society could be in the future should there be no governing body and laws. Op don't forget that you can't know where you're going if you don't know where you're coming from.

Op here's  a quick rhetorical question to trouble you with based on your post.
Imagine this forum to be the society you're talking and capture it in a situation where there's no working laws and mods and admins working behind the curtain as governing bodies regulating the forum against the spams, trolls and shit posts generated in the forum, how do you think the forum is going to be like?
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:07:59 PM

Even if there is no strict established government, there would always be a leader.

It must be in our nature to follow people. Often, we follow those who inspire us and those who we want to be like. Someone from the crowd will always stand out and that someone will be the one who will be most followed. This is someone that we trust.

I do not think we, as a society, could survive without any governing power. There are too much on the line. Who would create laws? Who would enforce them? I just don’t think it’s possible to live independently without any government. Your thinking is too dystopian. In a future of lawlessness, there would be chaos and destruction. I am aware that not all governments are good for their country but removing it all together would just be worse. I would rather live in an organized society.

Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 04:51:38 AM

No state or society can survive without the power of governance. If there was no government, then the leaders or dignitaries of the society would conduct all the judicial affairs. If there is no government it is not possible to manage the country and the people become worse. The economy of the country would have nothing if there was no sense of order there would be conflicts and disputes in the country. For the government system there are law and order forces who manage everything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:12:38 AM

We are all one species but comprised of different individuals each with similar and
differing agendas and life goals.

As many have pointed out, without rules or some form of governance we all live in a very
chaotic world. There would be grave consequences for us all without laws. It would be a
lawless society, robbery, bullying, exploitation, rape, murder and warfare would be prevalent.
Maybe a utopia would exist in some areas until the bandits and scum found out.

People give out about governments and police but they are there to help us and actually
for the most part make a liveable society, there are things which they get wrong but those
wrongs are a minority.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 12:45:53 PM

OP, we are entitle to our opinion or ideas but you see it much impossible for humans in particular to live without been governed or control by any law, it is even difficult to control humans with laws talk more without governance we are too complex to understand, even when you thought that you have known a person you will find out that as time goes on such person will look different in your eyes, even in the Bible which I believe that have existed for decades, there was a government governing different country and province, this us normal, there has to always be a law and this laws has to be obeyed to an extent, if laws and some sanctions do not exist, people will wake up and do anything they like without restrictions.

montaga

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 07:37:14 PM

We are all one species but comprised of different individuals each with similar and

As many have pointed out, without rules or some form of governance we all live in a very
chaotic world. There would be grave consequences for us all without laws. It would be a
lawless society, robbery, bullying, exploitation, rape, murder and warfare would be prevalent.

People give out about governments and police but they are there to help us and actually
for the most part make a liveable society, there are things which they get wrong but those
wrongs are a minority.

You describe persons not humans. Persons do as told, even if it is illegal, see Nuernberg process.
Any War is only possible with people, because they have rank and leaders. Unter the law all Humans are equal, a equal can not tell another equal what to do
Humans are born with and have intrinsic values, moral judgments, possess reason and free will to govern.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 11:14:59 PM

wrongs are a minority.

You describe persons not humans. Persons do as told, even if it is illegal, see Nuernberg process.
Any War is only possible with people, because they have rank and leaders. Unter the law all Humans are equal, a equal can not tell another equal what to do
Humans are born with and have intrinsic values, moral judgments, possess reason and free will to govern.

I totally disagree, we are all born human but some of us may or may not, will or
will not succumb to greed, hatred and jealousy for example, some people will
have greater goals, desires and ambitions than others and some will do whatever it takes
to reach them, others would be content with what they have.

I know the OP didnt want history lessons but I will say that even with governments
and laws us humans throughout time have been killing each other anyway, do you
think it would be better without governments and laws?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 728
Merit: 443

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 07:35:59 AM

Government is the law, and without law man will be naturally selfish, brutal and wicked, so the state will be in anarchy and life will ve very short since anyone with more physical power or weapon will take what belongs to the weaker one without the government and law to judge him, so there is need for law and government even though their still have their own short comings, but still society can bot exits without law and government.

Just make a search on the topic: life before government and law, and you will see what those that develope government have seen before they took that step to evolve  government.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x