Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If there was no government to govern us (humans)  (Read 893 times)
|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 08:26:33 AM

At some points, I wonder how the world would be without a governance, I don't care to know about histories of how politics and government has been in existence before these days.
My interest is ... Could we (humans) had lived a peaceful soul here on earth without a governing body and no laws?
No I don't think it's not possible to human lives life peacefully on this earth with out no government or no laws. If there is no government or ruler to control a population then the people will take the law into their own hands which will result in one group killing another group or one person killing another person freely.  I think if this happens, the world will be more chaotic.  Moreover, in the current situation in which the world has come, it is impossible to think about the future without the government.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 09:16:21 AM

At some points, I wonder how the world would be without a governance, I don't care to know about histories of how politics and government has been in existence before these days.
My interest is ... Could we (humans) had lived a peaceful soul here on earth without a governing body and no laws?
No I don't think it's not possible to human lives life peacefully on this earth with out no government or no laws. If there is no government or ruler to control a population then the people will take the law into their own hands which will result in one group killing another group or one person killing another person freely.  I think if this happens, the world will be more chaotic.  Moreover, in the current situation in which the world has come, it is impossible to think about the future without the government.
I think Op needs to read about Thomos Hobbes works about the State of Nature how life was solitary, brutish, and short as a result of lawlessness of the then society before the emergence of states serving as the sovereign for the protection of human lives and property.

With how I have seen life become in this present day despite a government in place with all legitimacy of coercion against all acts of lawlessness yet society is still proven to be dangerous then how much more when a State cease to exist. I don't wanna imagine living in  such society now.
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 09:54:22 AM

Maybe the world would be more interesting to live on because the government is making life hard for many of us.
There should be law but not government to carry out some unreasonable actions. I think I'm people living in the past most have enjoyed there lifetime compared to us that has government in charge of everything we are going.
The government is not longer helping the start of mind and they are always after collecting tax and making life miserable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 73

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 10:56:56 PM

I'm not in doubt but do you realize that the chaos, crisis and insecurities we experiences in the World today can either be surged to minimize it not possibly to be put to an end but it's being impossible due to the fact that this same government sets the rules are the ones who also cross carpets the laws. The crisis we faces today's are the architects by the same governments that is supposed to o lear, guide and be there for us taking humans welfares a priority but instead of that, they converts these their duties to more money to their accounts and gaining more powers of authorities while humans are collapsing.
I'm not in doubt that having a government is not necessary but they're deviating from their supposed to be primarily aims while in their leadership positions.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 01:03:08 PM

One thing that must be taken into account is that without a set of elected officials, there would most likely be no centrally administered system that provides public goods and services such as education, healthcare, and development. In a society without a government, individuals would be forced to depend on themselves and the community at large to supply these services. This might result in disagreements in access to critical services, with some individuals having greater financial means than others. It might also imply that particular groups of individuals, such as the underprivileged or impoverished, may be left behind. This might result in an environment that is less supportive and far more concentrated on personal gain.
Albarq

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 02:25:47 PM

life moves along with time like a wheel, how difficult it would be if there was no government.
then this life will be very difficult

controlled between ethnic groups, it is difficult to unite.
and everyone will feel justified in their actions causing disaster
Unexpected things will happen.

The instability of the rules makes it very difficult for prolonged conflicts to progress
When everything happens, human rights are neglected.
moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2024, 03:09:21 PM

if there were no government and system to regulate humans, then we would live like in the stone age, where whoever is strong survives. because the government and system were deliberately created to organize human life and make it more orderly, prevent chaos, and create social strata.

even though at one time we did not agree with what the government did to us, we cannot ignore the fact that without the government human life today would be chaotic and disorderly. in my religion it is even emphasized that "it is better to have a bad head of state than none at all" because it is that important to have a system of government in human life.

montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 07:07:20 PM

... because the government and system were deliberately created to organize human life and make it more orderly, prevent chaos, and create social strata.

The pig stall was deliberately created to organizer pigs life und make it more orderly to collect when time is right. Imagine it would run free und it would have to be found first.
TEBTC

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 08:04:31 PM

It will be difficult for human societies to exist without the existence of government
Because man will go back to that hobbisians  state of nature where life is brutish and shot
The essence of government is primarily to protect Life and property which was lacking in the early societies that was why people have to surrender their rights to an authority called government
So it will be very hard for any human society to exist without government because there will not be any law and order and everyone will be in a state of anarchy
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 08:14:40 PM

At first this imagination is hard to puzzle just take a look wrestling with refree, the the strongest will survive.  It will not be as ordinary but juggle survival of the fittest, do you imagine why there are many laws such international, nation, state, local and Even community this are to cut down juggle operation if human to human where there is no governance, people will no go Freely but hunt there fellow to have dominance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
MoneroModel

Activity: 17
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 09:17:53 PM

For a thought-provoking take, I'd recommend Larken Rose's book "The Most Dangerous Superstition" - it's available as a free PDF online and also has an audiobook version on YouTube. Rose argues that voluntary cooperation, not coercive authority, is the path to a more just society.
Having respect for "authority" and having respect for humanity are mutually exclusive and diametrically opposed...
Flip through any history book and you will see that most of the injustice and destruction that has occurred throughout the world was not the result of people “breaking the law,” but rather the result of people obeying and enforcing the "laws" of various "governments".
Larken Rose, The Most Dangerous Superstition

Rose even includes this wonderful practical illustration in the book's copyright note:
A Note About the Copyright...
A “copyright” is usually an implied threat (“Don’t copy this, or else!”). While I hope that anyone who likes this book will buy additional copies from me, if someone does copy this book without my permission, that would not make me feel justified in using force against that person, or, my own or via “government.” I copyrighted the book primarily so that no one else could copyright it and thereby use the violence of the state to prevent me from distributing it.

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 11:31:10 PM

Op the matter, no country can exist without the history of the past. You know why history is important it is because of such topics. And before you abandon history you to know that the human life will definitely turn to the Thomas Hobbes State of Nature Since there is no governments and laws that guides  and direct people to do what is good then the country or the whole world would be a survival of the fittest. It is only those who are strong will live and the weak ones can't survive and even if they do, they would live from at far place where the strong can't go. And the weak can also gang up to deal with the strong. And within them there would be a betrayal.

So survival of the fittest will be very strong in the world. And this has happened and that was why government was instituted to over power those strong heads in the society. A country without history is not a country and it is still living without a government by colonialism.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JMBitcointernational

Activity: 224
Merit: 20

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 11:40:29 PM

my dear that is a wonderful question, human beings as the name implies are higher animals and they are very complex to deal with, very stubborn to control, and very hard to take corrections.

for instance, there is government who instituted some regulatory agencies to govern the affairs of human beings but yet we still leave in a lawless society where rules and regulations are very difficult to obey, where the laws are being neglected, where some individuals are above the law, where some laws are being made for only the poor and many more scenarios.

however, if the world existed without governance, the world would have been in state of Anarchy and doom, state of confusion, there will be no respect for fundamental human rights, it will virtually turn to a situation where the rich will marginalize the poor and it will even shock you that we might end up buying the air that we breathe. lastly i thank God for governance even though it's been manipulated at some points, but it is quite better than existing without governance.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 11:51:41 PM

The Founders of the United States said "If Angels would Govern Men", and this gets into the Empty Throne of Buddhism, and Jesus, and Religion in General. If we are all Talking about the Ten Commandments, and our Experiences with God, and Ghosts, and Heaven and Hell and Angels and Demons, then there is an Invisible King, Jesus, or Buddha, an Invisible Government is Created. And Polybius actually said that the Ancient should not have "Put the Fear of Heaven and Hell in the Peasantry", but God is Real, the Ancients knew the Gods were Real. Because they were all Talking about Hercules, and they knew the Secrets, the Kings and Things are in the Stories of the Gods.

And then if we look at the Book of Judges, a Judge Carries a Book of Law. Moses' Law is what the Judges use in the Book of Judges. Sisera is a Canaanite King, and he Fights the Jews, and in Judges 5:20 it says that the Canaanite Sisera, Fighting Against the Jews, the Stars Fought against him. And then with Gideon in the Next Chapter, an Angel, "Melech", which means "King" or "Messenger of a King", comes and Helps Gideon Win a War by Turning his Own People, the Disobeying Jews, Against him.

God is Real, and... If Angels would Govern Men...

The Nephilim, the Lizard People, they have to Start doing Right.

And that's why I'm here. I am the Most Serene High Lord, God Father of Angels, Tyrant King of the Lizard People, Lord of the Animals (Pashupati). And I am going to Start Talking to the Tribes, to the Tribes, in all Meanings of "To" "The Tribes", and the States, in all Meanings of "To" "States".

And we will Start Bringing Things into Orbit, and Mining them, and Bringing Materials back to Earth, and Storing them on the Moon, and having Robots Building Solar Farms and Things in Space, to be the Foundation of Farm Farms.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 12:58:52 AM

If there was no government to govern us (humans)

Humans govern themselves. Does somebody tell you which pair of socks you must wear today? No! It's your choice, according to your self governance. If humans didn't have self-governance, they would simply be another kind of animal.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 209

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 02:06:21 PM

If you really want to know what would have been the human fate without government, just take a look at the animals in the jungle. We would have been living in fear and people won't travel that far from their settlement because of fear of attack. The society would have been a total mess. There wouldn't have been any meaningful development, there will be frustration all over the land. Government are only second to God, that's how important government is in human lives. Imagining a society without government is just like saying that the world should cease to exist.

Jewan420

Activity: 77
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 04:23:21 PM

I think it is absolutely impossible to keep the country in order without government and government laws. The third condition for a country to be recognized as an independent state is the government. Government and law try to govern the country in an orderly manner. These institutions play a role in protecting the human rights of the country's citizens, maintaining social order, protecting discrimination and peace, and more. Judicial system is one of the institutions of government. This institution provides justice to the country and its citizens.

So, no state can be orderly without government and law.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 07:33:42 PM

I think it is absolutely impossible to keep the country in order without government and government laws.

With no government there's no country. The deal is, you live like Native American tribes. There's no set borders, you're free to go anywhere you want and there's no single government, just a leader of the tribe, or a group of leaders.

Some law must exist, but I believe that if we had no countries and no borders, wiped it all out, it would be possible to coexist. The problem is that in the current state of things, the first country that declares something like that will be attacked and subdued by its neighbors.

VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 04:09:13 AM

If you really want to know what would have been the human fate without government, just take a look at the animals in the jungle. We would have been living in fear and people won't travel that far from their settlement because of fear of attack. The society would have been a total mess. There wouldn't have been any meaningful development, there will be frustration all over the land. Government are only second to God, that's how important government is in human lives. Imagining a society without government is just like saying that the world should cease to exist.

Alexander the Great seems not to be the First to connect Everyone, kind of connecting the Christian World and Muslim World in his Time, by going to Baalbeck and Building a Zeus Temple. He was actually, if we look at Everything from the Gigantomachy, and Epic of Gilgamesh, etc, the Bible, we can see that Alexander the Great was actually just reuniting the Pre-Flood Civilization and it lead to Rome. Egypt had been Colonizers Previously, creating the Phoenicians, and if we look at Sceria and the Minoans. The Minoan Civilization is often just Forgotten, but it is the Key to all of this. Like, "How is a Jew Different than an Egyptian" and "How is a Greek Different than an Egyptian", it was all because of those Ancient Empires.

Also Noah's Ark supposedly Landed in Turkey, and Alexander went there (Phrygia) to Untie the Gordian Knot, which came from King Midas Time, which involved a Flood during the Time of King Nannuk, and King Manis.
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 04:03:15 PM

Before I start let me state the meaning of government in the simplest form we can all picture, Government are actually our leaders in the country, State, and even in the society, so talking about governance this is actually the action of our leaders to lead us, so now I don't think where everybody is a leader things can go smoothly, because everybody will want to do as the like, the government is a body that leads a direct the affairs of a state, so I don't think we can actually function well as a society without our leaders, because there will be no one to take some responsibilities, everyone will be a boss of his own and thereby neglecting some important Ares of the society,  we need leaders in every areas of life, even in our families the parents are the leaders, even in heaven there is a leader, talk more of we here on earth, the thing Is there is not government to govern us , we won't do things accordingly to the growth and benefits of the society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: