Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The effects of feminism on marriages in today’s world.  (Read 152 times)
Tbillion (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 05:32:08 PM

It’s actually seen that the world has really changed. It’s no more just a world of men!!.(just like the saying what a man can do, a woman can do better). Bringing it to our today world of marriage women are now seen to be the front liners of marriage. Women now feel there is no need for a man to head them, they feel because they are big business entrepreneurs, who can get themselves anything without the help of a man.this idea is what is behind a feminist mind. She becomes so self independent that most of her decisions are taken on are personal perspectives of that thing.this behavior has really brought about a lot wrong effects on their marriages. Am not saying am against feminism, but am only saying that being a feminist, you should understand the place of a man in marriage, rather than over reacting on things that just a sincere apology can just solve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 12:37:27 AM

no one ever, not even feminists or anti-feminist women ever thought that the only way to get successful at business was to marry a man

whats been noted is for generations is
no one needs a marriage to raise a family.. they can have one night stands instead
people can adopt.
people do get divorced

the idea of the 1950's media propaganda of the womans place is in the kitchen never lasted long. women worked before the 1950's and after it
marriage in of itself is not a timely thing. even the need of gold/diamond rings is just a consumerism ploy by advertising. it has never been a timely thing of centuries of tradition

what has been noted compared to the 1900-1900's to now is
traditionally century+ ago people were peer pressured into abstinence and courting and then marrying by society. where by being seen as single in late 20's was seen as shameful or odd..

where as modern times people(both genders) are now more free to make decisions for themselves, and this includes choosing career over family or choose same gender over opposite gender
this is not to say traditionally women had to be married to have a career. quite the opposite. women choosing not to have a career chose family. due to the fact that a salary in the 1800-1900 could afford the lifestyle of 2 people. where as now both parties of a couple or single people need to work to live a good lifestyle,

it has little to do with feminism.
feminism didnt push more women into work, the economy did,

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Fatema Begum

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 04:20:57 AM

Actually i'm married and i have no problems and facing never bad thing
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 03:14:56 AM

Let each other has their way in marriage , and also why does there is a need of mentioning feminism and marriages about our world today when we already had a president in which a female(at least in my country) so feminism and anti feminism cares nothing in our region now .
even in all department of our government there are women sitting in each tables.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 03:30:32 PM

It’s actually seen that the world has really changed. It’s no more just a world of men!!.(just like the saying what a man can do, a woman can do better). Bringing it to our today world of marriage women are now seen to be the front liners of marriage. Women now feel there is no need for a man to head them, they feel because they are big business entrepreneurs, who can get themselves anything without the help of a man.this idea is what is behind a feminist mind. She becomes so self independent that most of her decisions are taken on are personal perspectives of that thing.this behavior has really brought about a lot wrong effects on their marriages. Am not saying am against feminism, but am only saying that being a feminist, you should understand the place of a man in marriage, rather than over reacting on things that just a sincere apology can just solve.

Men never wanted their women to be unsuccessful or dependent on men, they just felt its their responsibility to provide everything for their family not just women and they still do.

Western feminists think that only fans is the only way of making money and they just be ready to do anything because they make tons of money from it but they forget the fact that they are getting paid from the men that they say they don't need, so they are just ignorant of who are their customers. Tongue

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
GAM ACHEH

Activity: 63
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 04:33:19 PM

I heard some reasons from them that didn't cross my mind which only made me question why they wanted to sever their offspring,
For me personally, having children is one of the goals of marriage and has its own honor.
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2024, 11:09:50 PM

Marriage is a union of two people in attitude, treatment and finances and encompasses other aspects of daily life, which is often the case with jobs and opportunities, because around me women are needed for even simple services, such as taking care of a rich man's house, taking care of his children and managing a shop etc., their attractiveness can make the service seeker's mindset prefer women.

Although men have the same potential to be even better at a job, if we talk about the changing times with emancipation, it makes sense.
if we're talking about changing times with emancipation, it makes sense.

The female population is also increasing every year, maybe if we draw the same percentage. If it's because of money of course each person has the right to choose a career, but in marriage the man has the right to prohibit or allow even if the woman is so confident in her acquisition because marriage is fostering togetherness. I think everyone wants a harmonious marriage and time together.
===============================================
even the intersection of masculinity and feminism does not guarantee them a better job, although the opportunity is there, but people's fortunes are different.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 05:47:50 AM

I heard some reasons from them that didn't cross my mind which only made me question why they wanted to sever their offspring,
For me personally, having children is one of the goals of marriage and has its own honor.
Human has their own reason , some are acting as true human while others are almost Animal treating their offspring
but a real mother will never act like that for their children , and also marriage is not
 just about having children but to honor each other
because not all partners are lucky in having their child so whether having or not marriage must stay strong and respect each partners.
Let each other has their way in marriage , and also why does there is a need of mentioning feminism and marriages about our world today when we already had a president in which a female(at least in my country) so feminism and anti feminism cares nothing in our region now .
even in all department of our government there are women sitting in each tables.
Plus one to that, we are in fair world now so there must be differentiation instead must have the same treatment
for I myself treat my wife how i treating myslef.

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 05:57:36 AM

I understand your  concern maybe your Wife is treating you over than a usual woman that's why you come to make this thread here  Grin Grin

there is 2 type of wife , the working wife and the household wife .

with those 2? the first one sometimes acting strong because they are bringing money in the house also while the other one keeps being under the mans command.
so if you don't want your wife acting such then don't let them work instead provide everything for them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 07:47:03 AM

I think I've seen a lot of arguments about this topic. Women that are independent and not relying on their husbands are totally fine, it's an agreement on what type of setup they have if they're in a relationship or inside a marriage.

But those women that think they don't need men in their lives, they think that they're superior and overpower. They're talking cheap as if they've conquered the world.

I am not belittling them and honestly, I am acknowledging that many successful women really can do everything as what men does. But to say that they or this world don't need men, one example of it is the construction of building. They think they're ultimate superior with that but they can't do anything with such skills.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 12:40:19 PM

What planet are you living on?

Equality exists and it is something we should support, do you have mothers and grandmothers? Please understand them, and don't use social prejudices from some parts to judge everyone, I really respect that any man/woman/LGBT can take control of their lives. But the previous restriction from a life perspective only causes inhibition and conflict in the community, so as long as they have acceptable behavior and do not harm anyone, why feel afraid for them? Women need to receive more encouragement and respect from everyone. I always feel happy for them when they can be stronger in life, especially as society develops more and more, don't bring gender into it as a way to judge anyone.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 03:36:28 PM

The point of feminism is to empower women and make them feel that they can be successful on their own without having to marry a man. Feminism doesn't promote not marrying a man. Feminism promotes the choice women are allowed to have.

In a relationship, man and woman should be equal. I do not get the relation of feminism in marriage. If you are having problems in your marriage or you feel as though your presence is not observed, then talk to your partner.

jrrsparkles

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 05:19:45 PM

In a relationship, man and woman should be equal. I do not get the relation of feminism in marriage. If you are having problems in your marriage or you feel as though your presence is not observed, then talk to your partner.

Actually, they feel more empowered but when we are talking about complete equality they don't agree with it, for example when you ask a woman to split their first date bill 50/50 then they will call you a loser but outside they seek complete equality. I don't know what kind of equality they are expecting when they are not ready to participate financially with their man. Shocked

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 05:23:06 AM

In earlier days there was a lot of discrimination between men and women. Women had no right to marry, men had to say so. But the world has changed a lot, the relationship between men and women should be equal. Marriage is currently being considered by everyone. Preference is given to women's choice. Empowerment of women has ensured decision-making power. If there is any problem for the marriage, talk to your partner so that they can take the right steps.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 12:14:04 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

...you should understand the place of a man in marriage...

A marriage is an agreement between two people. If you are not one of those two people, you should mind your own business.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 02:51:16 AM

...you should understand the place of a man in marriage...

A marriage is an agreement between two people. If you are not one of those two people, you should mind your own business.

SAVAGE!!!!  Grin Grin Cheesy

Actually, they feel more empowered but when we are talking about complete equality they don't agree with it, for example when you ask a woman to split their first date bill 50/50 then they will call you a loser but outside they seek complete equality. I don't know what kind of equality they are expecting when they are not ready to participate financially with their man. Shocked

That is qualified if we will be having total equality in relationship as we need to share in everything in expenses.

Totally agreed with that, Dating 50/50 spending if they wanted equality from Man and Women.

jrrsparkles

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 06:44:32 AM

That is qualified if we will be having total equality in relationship as we need to share in everything in expenses.

Totally agreed with that, Dating 50/50 spending if they wanted equality from Man and Women.

There are a lot of women who are actually empowered and accomplished things equal or even greater than what men achieved in that particular field but these bitching teens to mid-30s are the one who took feminism in their hand and misused it just for their personal benefits and not even doing anything for their female community, they just think of themselves and that's their ultimate goal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀