Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 10:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Bitcoin catch up with Gold in capitalization?  (Read 728 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1390

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 12:26:18 AM

I like the optimistic thoughts and expectations about the future of BTC and the possibility that BTC cap can surpass Gold cap in the future.

BTC is a special asset and has only existed for about 15 years, our understanding of BTC is still very limited and anything can happen in the future. If BTC continues to grow well, gain investor interest and be talked about by top politicians, I believe BTC could actually surpass Gold, at some point in the future .

Perhaps it is time that humanity has accepted the use of a new currency in the internet age, and national reserves will include both BTC and Gold. I still believe that with a history of thousands of years, Gold will still have a place in the economy.

Gold might become outdated in the future. Especially if the world transitions into the digital realm. Gold will be seen as a utility metal than a store of value. Just like what's been happening to Silver these days. Bitcoin will eventually surpass Gold's market cap due to the many benefits it provides. Besides scarcity, Bitcoin is portable, decentralized, and much harder (if not impossible) to confiscate. "Wall Street" is already heavily-invested in BTC.

With BlackRock's CEO Larry Fink showing huge interest in BTC ETFs, demand for Gold will diminish over time. Just you wait and see. There's no denying that spot BTC ETFs are better-performing than Gold ETFs. Would you imagine governments backing their currencies with BTC? It would be completely mind-blowing. Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Baki202

Activity: 420
Merit: 202

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 07:41:43 PM

Don't forget that gold is older than BTC and before the BTC will be coming close to such years, BTC will be more popular than gold which we can see the results in different countries that adopted BTC to enable their youths to have potential skills that will improve their progress in the country.

I have never tested gold investment and, I will never invest my money on gold because BTC investment is still more profitable than gold and I will continue to make BTC my choice because I have the skills.

They are different products and I don't see the reason people always like comparing the two because gold is older than bitcoin and have been used for transaction even before bitcoin was invested so they see the reason why they should compare the two and if you want to even compare what investment people will choose when it comes to trust people will  definitely go for gold because they believe so much in gold just because gold have exited for long and it is usually a bar if not for the invention of the digital gold. and young people have chosen their own part which is bitcoin and just the way gold is accepted everywhere the same way that bitcoin is also accepted everywhere. they have similarities. I know majority of young people don't have business with gold and I am very sure that older people still prefer to invest in gold than in bitcoin all is because of the understanding they have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: