Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some challenges of the newbies in the forum  (Read 265 times)
Bright0515 (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 30

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE#

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 02:37:54 PM

For the first time when I join this forum I just dey stagnant dey observe like fowl wen go new place. Then I come decide to Waka for the forum small make I know how things dey but yet I no know wetin dey happen for the place.
wetin I do?.
First first I start to find where help dey, successfully I come see am quick because e no hide at all be like this forum design this sight mainly for newbies to help ease their stress of finding help, then I see many options wen I no even understand as a newbie plenty grammar both the ones I know and the ones I Neva hear before then those words I tap them e carry me show google then I tap am immediately I see the meaning of some of these big grammar and many more, some Bitcoin related talks I Neva hear before.

Then I still get some places where I still fear to enter or post something after my first and second week in the forum e.g
The economic board.
The Bitcoin discussion board.
And so many more but I still decide say I no go enter that area say nothing concern me because I think say na for people wen Dom arrive dey for there because of the big big grammar wen I see like the Alt coin and many more of them for this board wen I see as senior men board. Wen I come enter this board one day come see one write up wey say ( not all kind of post are accepted in this board na where I for totally back off but I come decide to enter instead of posting I carry one week read these big post them and make research of this big words and now I think I fit post anywhere regardless of the quality. I think say most of these my highlights na major challenge to the newbies, so my advice here na say make nobody rush to post take time understand very well.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Churchillvv

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 03:22:58 PM

Firstly, I really enjoyed reading this post, I don't have enough spare smerit to spend I would have shown a little love since we are in a season of love (valentine's day).

The fact that you took some time to back off from some certain discussions to understand first before sharing your thought shows some similarities between us. I created my account some time ago but I was kind of busy with university stress so I backed of instead of spamming the forum and I literally learnt alot before I start engaging in discussions, if only some newbies can find this thoughts and use them here in local board, I guess Igebot wouldn't tag them at all.

Well now that you have some level of knowledge here its good for you, for me I'm still stuck trying to divide attention to learn some things too and contribute and also take my studies serious at the same time making my rank up a bit slower but with time we will get over all of the learning stages.

For the terminologies that seems hard to understand you can use the following links to understand them.
[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126798.0
[2] https://coinmarketcap.com/academy/glossary

I believe they can help you understand better, have a good time here brother.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
Barikui1

Activity: 252
Merit: 181

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 08:00:52 AM

Lol🤣🤣 this guy no go kill me for laugh oo, you funny aswr, the way you take dy explain ur movement around the forum Just be like most of this movie wey we dy watch, wey one village guy go enter city  for the first time, come dy do funny things base on say everything dy really strange for him eye, but na normal sha, such is life.

Na good tin say you take ur time learn, even though you no get anybody to guide you, because na wetin most newbies for this our local board lack, so if most newbies dem been get person to guide dem, e go dy much easier for you, as for me, my own start no dy too hard for me sha because I get person wey dy guide me and draw my ear make I no do some tins and tins.

Sometimes na him go dy worry me to make post, but see me now, na me dy post on my own without anybody telling me, but na part of the leaning process sha

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 252
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 12:09:47 PM

Your advice may look simple but is the truth about this forum and newbie behavior, one think they must know is that posting without knowing what your posting is waste of time. Everything thing has it methodology, and for this forum the first methodology is to study, read and understand before any action of making post. Some may say what is there to read, any who ask such have not prepared it's mind to learn in the forum because allot of pin post of beginners and others helpful article and write concerning crypto and Bitcoin full the board which I don't want to repeat to avoid spanning. I first avoid posting just as you do and read,that help me allot because the two post I made when I started gave me merrit, orientation to Newbie should go beyond posting on the thread but how to acquire the required knowledge just as you have started, because failure to learn can make you a failure because without knowledge one can't make progress on the thread.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 77

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 04:57:50 PM

Honestly, if all the newbies wey dey enter the forum dey take their time to familiarize with the forum the way you do, then the rate of spam and meaningless post go really reduce. You go see person just register account today today, e jump enter Bitcoin Discussion board go as "What is Bitcoin and how can we make money from Bitcoin". Anytime I see those kyn things, e dey really pepper me for mind because I go come dey wonder wetin these people dey really thing wey them dey do this kyn thing. Normally when you go where you no know, you gats first chill make you for observe wetin dey happen there and how people for their dey do things, you no go just come where you no know, you don start to dey ask people careless questions. Na true say here na learning environment and high ranked members supposed dey carry newbies along, but no be to come forum as a newbie come ask question wey be say u fit just easily ask Google make Google for give you better answer, you go ask question wey people don already tire to answer for the forum and you expect make them answer you, after you go say people here na bully, wey be say you never even do wetin you supposed do. Abeg make we dey try do the right thing.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 1008
Merit: 715

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2024, 07:46:08 PM

The truth about this forum be say eh no be rocket science, wey if you put in much effort you no go understand how things dey work for this place, because the fact say others don come here and make an should be a motivating factor to others say if they do the right tin, they too go still make an for the forum. Because all that is needed here na just patience, hardwork and obedience to forum rules, and nothing much, wey if only you can abile to them all, you dey rest assured to succeed just as I did, Nwada001, Agbe, Franctoshi and many others did.

So my dear friend, I no say eh no easy, but just try and don't give up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sokani

Activity: 588
Merit: 440

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2024, 09:58:06 PM

When you park enter a new environment or neighborhood, e dey wise for you to observe the environment, kno wetin dey sup, so dat you go kno as you dey waka for the area. Naso e be for here, as a newbie, you need to first read the rules and guidelines, observe how people dey post and learn. But some newbies no dey take their time learn while odas dey feel intimidated by the senior members, which no suppose be so and for that reason dem dey fear to post for some certain boards wia dis men gallant.

I just want talk say, as a newbie you fit chuck mouth for discussion wey dey go on for any wia for the forum and give your own contribution as long as you kno wetin you dey talk and you no dey spam, nothing do you. But e still dey advisable make you start your journey for the beginners and help board and make you dey read more dan you dey post.
Pi-network314159

Activity: 266
Merit: 198

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 04:42:23 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2024, 10:46:50 PM by Pi-network314159

Life of a newbie can be frustrating when you can't navigate through the axis of the forum. But that is not an issue. The forum is more of teaching and learning by corrections. No body is an island of knowledge, all of us where in thesame position but gradually we are moving to the permanent side. Sometimes you don't really need to read everything before you start Posting. Sometimes the challenges newbies always face is the inability to comprehend write-up. Most people have their ways of posting and some don't go straight to the point. But always making references that will make you even get more confused in the article the newbie is reading. While some time the newbies always get tired of reading lengthy post because they misunderstood the concept of the word " newbies read before posting"

The actual meaning of that word is that you should read to understand properly any thread you want to coment before posting. Maybe when you see a thread, you read it twice or thrice to understand the meaning. You might even go to Google and ask questions to know the meaning before posting. After which you study what people are saying before you jump into a topic you don't know of, and comment what people will see a you as a shitposter. or who doesn't understand the meaning of what people are doing. Of recent I have learnt that the forum is more sensitive than you think. Even a message you want to type or the one you have typed, you should be able to cross check it, before posting something that will create another impression unknowing to you.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
AYOBA

Activity: 322
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 03:01:58 PM

That's the life of a newbie before they rank higher today, every newbie must overcome this kind of obstacle. One thing is sure certain, though. if you work hard and confront the thing that actually led you to this fantastic forum, you will succeed. Never underestimate your ability to succeed. People put in the effort and succeed because they think of themselves as fellow humans, just like you. What will prevent you from succeeding in it as well?

Just make sure that you always conduct your own research about this forum and how it runs. And as a newbie not all of the articles are appropriate for you to respond too instead, look at the postings that you are confident you can comment on and discuss your own because we are all gather here to help each other, which is why others have claimed we all learnt from one another. If we make a mistake, someone can correct you and life will go on.

liasbaa

Activity: 89
Merit: 43

www.licx.io

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 04:10:21 PM

May anyone can tell me, "how can I get Merit"?

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
Su-asa

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Sibi Dabo,,,,,,, Teme Ini Na Sime

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 05:19:15 PM

Getting merits is not the issue the only issues I am observing on your activities is they are not quality or worths to be merited, when you start involving and making quality posts merits will find you and you will no longer have time for it rather you will be more conscious to get more activities.
I have been on the stage you are right now but I have known more about the forum and now to upgrade so if you want to upgrade like others you have to make quality post and that's what everyone on Bitcointalk are using to upgrade.

Obim34

Activity: 294
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 08:42:58 PM

I am urging every newbies here to put in more effort into reading and understanding, carrying out some more research outside the forum before going about making posts. The forum is a sweet place to be once we determine our mindset to accept and learn new things either by asking questions or by correction(correction might come with a lot of critism, so it is advisable to grow thick skin, so you don't back out and feel like it was out of hatred).

Do not yet prioritize into earning merit as you would lose your focus on learning and just keep find every means to smuggle and haunt for merit. Your aim should be to do more of reading and learning then make good contribution to the forum only then will you start earning merits.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Abdulzuruku01

Activity: 117
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 01:31:37 PM

For the first time when I join this forum I just dey stagnant dey observe like fowl wen go new place. Then I come decide to Waka for the forum small make I know how things dey but yet I no know wetin dey happen for the place.
wetin I do?.
First first I start to find where help dey, successfully I come see am quick because e no hide at all be like this forum design this sight mainly for newbies to help ease their stress of finding help, then I see many options wen I no even understand as a newbie plenty grammar both the ones I know and the ones I Neva hear before then those words I tap them e carry me show google then I tap am immediately I see the meaning of some of these big grammar and many more, some Bitcoin related talks I Neva hear before.

Then I still get some places where I still fear to enter or post something after my first and second week in the forum e.g
The economic board.
The Bitcoin discussion board.
And so many more but I still decide say I no go enter that area say nothing concern me because I think say na for people wen Dom arrive dey for there because of the big big grammar wen I see like the Alt coin and many more of them for this board wen I see as senior men board. Wen I come enter this board one day come see one write up wey say ( not all kind of post are accepted in this board na where I for totally back off but I come decide to enter instead of posting I carry one week read these big post them and make research of this big words and now I think I fit post anywhere regardless of the quality. I think say most of these my highlights na major challenge to the newbies, so my advice here na say make nobody rush to post take time understand very well.

Na good thing you do for yourself so, as you take your time to observe how things dey be in the forum, and na better advice for newbies to follow, make dem take there time to read and understand things before dem go rush go post
or reply wetin dem no nothing about. The laziness  

na like this me too I start here, I dey stay for dis our Naija board only because of fear to enter other boards, I feel sey the senior men's dere dem go criticize me for anything wey I talk, na later I con realise sey na dat criticize go make you learn faster if you are the type like me wey dey take correction.

SmartCharpa

Activity: 490
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 02:32:00 PM

Na so this forum take be for some people, immediately dey just open account they will be scare to post, some people sef it will take them more than a weak before they should start to dey post, because the first thing wey dey will be doing is to observe how the forum take be, the do and don't of the forum, i think as person dey fear for the first time e better pass the one wey be say you go just burst enter everywhere without learning anything first, that's how some people account take dey get tag or banned because dey don't care about the rules of the forum. I believe say many newbie don give up on this forum, no be say dem pursue dem, but them no see forum as dey think say e go be, we should always put for mind say those high rank members no get two head, we have the same head, no be say dem born everybody come with it. Any step wey dey follow to rank up yesterday we sef go follow am gradually, no be by mouth oo  Grin by hard working and patient because gra gra no dey this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
liasbaa

www.licx.io

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 05:32:41 PM

Getting merits is not the issue the only issues I am observing on your activities is they are not quality or worths to be merited, when you start involving and making quality posts merits will find you and you will no longer have time for it rather you will be more conscious to get more activities.
I have been on the stage you are right now but I have known more about the forum and now to upgrade so if you want to upgrade like others you have to make quality post and that's what everyone on Bitcointalk are using to upgrade.
I dey try learn more about Bitcoin and eventually upgrade my status for di platform. I appreciate di guidance and I go dey strive to improve di quality of my contributions accordingly. Thank you for sharing your experience and insights.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
liasbaa

www.licx.io

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 05:44:49 PM

The truth about this forum be say eh no be rocket science, wey if you put in much effort you no go understand how things dey work for this place, because the fact say others don come here and make an should be a motivating factor to others say if they do the right tin, they too go still make an for the forum. Because all that is needed here na just patience, hardwork and obedience to forum rules, and nothing much, wey if only you can abile to them all, you dey rest assured to succeed just as I did, Nwada001, Agbe, Franctoshi and many others did.

So my dear friend, I no say eh no easy, but just try and don't give up.
Thank you for your kind words. Success for this forum like many other things require plenty patience and hard work to follow the rules. Your talk don ginger us wella to continue to push and pursue our goals. I appreciate your positive message and reminder say make we no give up.

Makus

Activity: 378
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 07:08:29 PM

99% of wattin I believe say be the cause of this shitpost wey newbies dey make na due to the fact say them no ready to learn. As simple as abc, of to say them really wan improve their post quality, them go spent time waka for the forum and read enough write ups by those higher ranked members and learn from them. When I start na almost the same thing wey you do naim I do too, any word wey I see and I no understand, I nor dey Waite to ask person, I go just go google and learn about am, even till today na the same thing I dey do. No body know am finish but na laziness naim make some people nor dey grow.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mate2237

Activity: 770
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 09:26:52 PM

If a learned person enter this forum he knows weti to do and not like others. As di op said na so e supposed be. You have to observe, look around all the boards then you settle down where you know shey you go fit do something and  as a newbie in the forum it is better for you to observe then when you have known all the places where the boards are located and know their different functions then you start reading threads across boards then in the process of reading you can decide to make comments if you like any post and like to comment on it.

Anyone wey really ready to learn and mean business to grow most ask questions to learn. Nobody come here with brightness but all learn from here.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
SlowPP

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:41:14 AM

I am urging every newbies here to put in more effort into reading and understanding, carrying out some more research outside the forum before going about making posts. The forum is a sweet place to be once we determine our mindset to accept and learn new things either by asking questions or by correction(correction might come with a lot of critism, so it is advisable to grow thick skin, so you don't back out and feel like it was out of hatred).

Do not yet prioritize into earning merit as you would lose your focus on learning and just keep find every means to smuggle and haunt for merit. Your aim should be to do more of reading and learning then make good contribution to the forum only then will you start earning merits.

Yeah you said the factual facts we newbies shouldn't just jump into conclusions on getting merit so fast and early when we don't understand what are here for base on how this board forum is yet, though I also go on numerous research about making good contributions to the forums as you said,for we newbies it seems hard for us but nothing is impossible nobody was Born with a silver spoon we Newbies are going to overcome this very soon I pray so.
Nangiconference

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 12:35:23 PM

Me too I bin face similar challenge. After I register I bin Dy stranded, I no fit post because everything look new and strange, I use one week Dy read through several board to exactly know Wetin dem Dy do here(the forum) till I discover the intent and purpose of the forum. The board wey really help me na "beginners and help"
Nay make dem Dy always advise say read before posting and moreso "learn before you earn".
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: