Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new ATH before halving. Is it possible?  (Read 1454 times)
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:07:35 AM

Yes and the old ATH made in 2021 is getting closer, the price of bitcoin is now touching $5.5k and only a few levels away from reaching the price of $69k, most likely we will touch the new ATH if this increase continues before Halving, which shows that indeed in this cycle has a different situation from the market response, as you said that this cycle more people are learning bitcoin, and how they plan to invest in bitcoin.

Today is enough to enjoy friends, bitcoin continues to increase and yes I think a lot of people are laughing and happy to see the increase in bitcoin today, it will open the eyes of others in seeing bitcoin, even the potential price of bitcoin to $ 30k is not visible.
We are in the desired condition and the price of bitcoin continues to experience a maximum increase from the previous correction process. This indicates that the four-year cycle always runs according to its performance and people's confidence can continue to increase if they are able to study the previous process of bitcoin's journey. Frankly, we are at the moment we have been waiting for, but we need to be patient if we want to see prices improve towards higher levels. This process is believed to have a significant upward impact and we are at the long-awaited halving moment.

Enjoy the ownership that we have accumulated for a long time and wait for ATH to sell it, then make a target to accumulate a larger amount according to each individual's abilities. Bitcoin provides a way of freedom for anyone and we know that we cannot get this opportunity anywhere else, so Bitcoin really must be maximized as an effort to be in financial freedom.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:46:46 AM

A new ATH from this position is very much on the cards. Institutional demand is increasing, and the recent rally is proof. The possibility of BTC touching $69k can not be ruled out. If the current trends continue, the chances of reaching ATH are high. The global economic recession might become a limiting factor.
(....)
In my opinion, a new ATH is more likely to be achieved after the halving. We know it's hard to predict exactly when, but we have 15 to 18 months after the halving to see something big called a bull cycle.
For me, it was before the Bitcoin block halved.
Well, we have different opinions, but if you check the previous Bitcoin block halvings, you will see how the price actions of Bitcoins performed well BEFORE Bitcoin block halvings. So for me, new all-time high before Bitcoin block halving is my target.

We are now even inching closer to the ATH. While writing this reply the price has already reached around $56,500. And it seems it will be rising further. The ATH is now getting nearer and nearer.

It is like a race now between the halving and a new ATH. The halving will happen around the 19th of April. The ATH is just around $12,000 away. When I created this thread, it was still around $17,000 away. There are still almost 2 months left. In this race, the new ATH might win. I guess it will arrive earlier than the halving.

Your scenario is still possible but if you check bitcoin's previous cycles you will see that there will be a major correction before the halving occurs. For example, in 2020, bitcoin recovered and reached $12k but then it dumped again and it was not until 2021 that bitcoin actually made a new ATH. But this year there is a difference so we can expect history to be changed. While many people don't like ETFs, there's no denying that their impact on bitcoin is huge. Inflows into the market through bitcoin ETFs are increasing by the day, so BTC breaking its ATH before the halving is also worth considering.

However, similar to what I have mentioned before in another thread, the new mayor of bitcoin will be rewriting history. We will witness a new all time high before the halving and many people will have a very difficult time on accepting this.

There will also be another source of billions of inflows to the cryptospace that should not be underestimated. This will be Hong Kong.

Larry Fink, the new mayor of bitcoin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sorryfor

Activity: 323
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 06:37:40 AM

All time high What happened before Bitcoin's halving is completely clear. Bitcoin halving happened in 2021 when the price of Bitcoin reached 69 thousand dollars. The number of times Bitcoin halving has occurred so far is the moment before Bitcoin's price in ATH. Currently, in 2024, the value of Bitcoin is 57 thousand dollars. Bitcoin halving is only 53 days away this year. I think Bitcoin price will cross $10000000 or maybe a little less in these few days.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 08:06:53 AM

A new ATH from this position is very much on the cards. Institutional demand is increasing, and the recent rally is proof. The possibility of BTC touching $69k can not be ruled out. If the current trends continue, the chances of reaching ATH are high. The global economic recession might become a limiting factor.
but will this be happen in this year alone ? because I don't think that there are even chances of 60k being hit sooner as we have 2 months to wait and see how it goes and are we truly believing and needing this to happen?
when the normal effect of halving mostly brings ATH in bitcoin but that is more than a year after that halving is said to happen.
Bitcoin price is likely to reach 60k$ very soon. Those who have invested in Bitcoin are now waiting for the price of Bitcoin to pump. There are some people who are waiting for dumping to buy Bitcoin. Those who are waiting for dumping may invest more in Bitcoin.  Can't do it Bitcoin market is starting to pump day by day.
well they are those who have sold their coins recently knowing that the price will dump from 55k but suddenly they are wrong so what they wanted now is to buy in lower prices to enter the market once again.
but sadly they will not see this happening any time soon.
instead we are indeed to see 60k$ in the coming days or at least before April comes.

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 12:24:43 PM

Yes and the old ATH made in 2021 is getting closer, the price of bitcoin is now touching $5.5k and only a few levels away from reaching the price of $69k, most likely we will touch the new ATH if this increase continues before Halving, which shows that indeed in this cycle has a different situation from the market response, as you said that this cycle more people are learning bitcoin, and how they plan to invest in bitcoin.

Today is enough to enjoy friends, bitcoin continues to increase and yes I think a lot of people are laughing and happy to see the increase in bitcoin today, it will open the eyes of others in seeing bitcoin, even the potential price of bitcoin to $ 30k is not visible.
We are in the desired condition and the price of bitcoin continues to experience a maximum increase from the previous correction process. This indicates that the four-year cycle always runs according to its performance and people's confidence can continue to increase if they are able to study the previous process of bitcoin's journey. Frankly, we are at the moment we have been waiting for, but we need to be patient if we want to see prices improve towards higher levels. This process is believed to have a significant upward impact and we are at the long-awaited halving moment.

Enjoy the ownership that we have accumulated for a long time and wait for ATH to sell it, then make a target to accumulate a larger amount according to each individual's abilities. Bitcoin provides a way of freedom for anyone and we know that we cannot get this opportunity anywhere else, so Bitcoin really must be maximized as an effort to be in financial freedom.
In the analysis also indeed bitcoin today will continue to increase and we will most likely get that price, but for the new ATh in the halving is most likely still below $100k in my opinion, and bitcoin will experience a correction first after the halving, of course there are some miners and also investors who will take advantage, as well as me or retailers.

I have not targeted a sales price for this halving, if you have a price recommendation that is more likely to be reached by bitcoin I might include it in the price reference for sales in the halving.
Enjoying the green protfolio is like looking at an easy wife. LOL

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 02:00:08 PM

but will this be happen in this year alone ? because I don't think that there are even chances of 60k being hit sooner as we have 2 months to wait and see how it goes and are we truly believing and needing this to happen?
when the normal effect of halving mostly brings ATH in bitcoin but that is more than a year after that halving is said to happen.
Bitcoin price is likely to reach 60k$ very soon. Those who have invested in Bitcoin are now waiting for the price of Bitcoin to pump. There are some people who are waiting for dumping to buy Bitcoin. Those who are waiting for dumping may invest more in Bitcoin.  Can't do it Bitcoin market is starting to pump day by day.
well they are those who have sold their coins recently knowing that the price will dump from 55k but suddenly they are wrong so what they wanted now is to buy in lower prices to enter the market once again.
but sadly they will not see this happening any time soon.
instead we are indeed to see 60k$ in the coming days or at least before April comes.
bitcoin's price has surged past $60k recently.
selling now and buying back later concept at a lower price may not be a successful strategy every time, as predicting when prices will drop is challenging. It's amusing that many still don't grasp Bitcoin's concept in 2024. In my view, Bitcoin represents the best and most resilient form of currency. We're moving forward, and there's no turning back. Those who sold their coins recently might be regretting it now. I find the market's unpredictability fascinating, and I believe in holding onto my investments regardless of craziness.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 06:05:33 PM

I also do not deny that I myself cannot be certain that indeed the price of bitcoin cannot be determined by anyone, both before and after the halving, but the price push and market echoes are different which says that we are in the scope of a different cycle, and I can feel the world is now looking at bitcoin differently, a lot of people are licking their tongues again after mocking bitcoin.

This is only limited to the belief of each with their own way of analyzing, we usually call it market speculation and maybe everyone has different elements to confirm it.
The thing is that, while we can't be certain on what's going to happen, we could at least see what the market is thinking about, and that's the most important thing. We should believe that the market and their reaction could very well turn into reality eventually, even could be considered something that is quite entertaining the price at the moment.

So we are not really looking for anything difficult, we are just saying what people are saying. At the moment, we are seeing the price already at 50k+ which is good enough and I think that should be something that we could consider what the market is thinking about. We are also seeing a lot of people hyping up the afterwards of the halving and that could very well be the situation.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 06:49:59 PM

Currently the price of bitcoin has actually touched $64k which is basically long overdue. Then $64k immediately became resistance because not long afterward the price retreated again and was corrected to $58,700. I guess there were a lot of holders who got out on today's upside since they were stuck at the previous ATH, but such panic is really disappointing.

Halving is getting closer and they have do accumulate. When the price corrects by several thousand dollars, it is a good time to accumulate because they will collect more. Right now I'm not worried about a correction as the price will test the new resistance level later soon. Buy hold and wait, it will be something good after the halving.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 07:07:55 PM
Merited by ShowOff (1)

Currently the price of bitcoin has actually touched $64k which is basically long overdue. Then $64k immediately became resistance because not long afterward the price retreated again and was corrected to $58,700. I guess there were a lot of holders who got out on today's upside since they were stuck at the previous ATH, but such panic is really disappointing.

Halving is getting closer and they have do accumulate. When the price corrects by several thousand dollars, it is a good time to accumulate because they will collect more. Right now I'm not worried about a correction as the price will test the new resistance level later soon. Buy hold and wait, it will be something good after the halving.

There was indeed a rejection but it didnt take look since it did make some recovery afterwards, we are now playing around 61k again and starting up to climb up. I have some thoughts or basing up on technicals
i do have some thoughts that it would be able to have some bump or rejection on 61180+ but it did make some break out and almost reaching out 64k and with that then i do already have thoughts that it would be directly be reaching on ATH but it seems that it wont really be that easy but who knows?IF this price rally would really be continuing then we might be able to see before halving period but i do have
some doubts that there would really be some correction or price decrease on near halving day but well we dont actually know on what would happen on this particular moment.
Cant really that blame out into those people who are really that skeptical into this kind of increase on which i could say that it is really just that too fast.  Cheesy

Fundamentals Of (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 01:35:53 AM

(....)
In my opinion, a new ATH is more likely to be achieved after the halving. We know it's hard to predict exactly when, but we have 15 to 18 months after the halving to see something big called a bull cycle.
For me, it was before the Bitcoin block halved.
Well, we have different opinions, but if you check the previous Bitcoin block halvings, you will see how the price actions of Bitcoins performed well BEFORE Bitcoin block halvings. So for me, new all-time high before Bitcoin block halving is my target.

We are now even inching closer to the ATH. While writing this reply the price has already reached around $56,500. And it seems it will be rising further. The ATH is now getting nearer and nearer.

It is like a race now between the halving and a new ATH. The halving will happen around the 19th of April. The ATH is just around $12,000 away. When I created this thread, it was still around $17,000 away. There are still almost 2 months left. In this race, the new ATH might win. I guess it will arrive earlier than the halving.

Your scenario is still possible but if you check bitcoin's previous cycles you will see that there will be a major correction before the halving occurs. For example, in 2020, bitcoin recovered and reached $12k but then it dumped again and it was not until 2021 that bitcoin actually made a new ATH. But this year there is a difference so we can expect history to be changed. While many people don't like ETFs, there's no denying that their impact on bitcoin is huge. Inflows into the market through bitcoin ETFs are increasing by the day, so BTC breaking its ATH before the halving is also worth considering.

At this point, I won't say it is just possible. It is probable. It is highly likely that a new ATH is going to be reached before the halving. The price has already reached above $63,000, almost $64,000. That's just around $5,000 away from the ATH. And the halving is still taking place in April. That's still far away. $69,000 is nearer than the halving. We have to admit that it might be different this time.

But this doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be any correction before the halving. But whether that correction happens or not, it is probable that a new ATH has already been reached by then.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 01:36:19 AM

All time high What happened before Bitcoin's halving is completely clear. Bitcoin halving happened in 2021 when the price of Bitcoin reached 69 thousand dollars. The number of times Bitcoin halving has occurred so far is the moment before Bitcoin's price in ATH. Currently, in 2024, the value of Bitcoin is 57 thousand dollars. Bitcoin halving is only 53 days away this year. I think Bitcoin price will cross $10000000 or maybe a little less in these few days.

You shouldn't be so sure and confident knowing that the market is extremely volatile and anything can happen at any given time. So you can't say that the price will go around $100k in the next few days just because it's going up rapidly at the moment because the price of Bitcoin can always take a U-turn and then we will see it going backward with the same speed, we call that a correction, but it's not pleasing to the eyes of a spectator, lol.

We can expect the price to cross the previous all-time high before halving this time around because the price of Bitcoin has already touched $64k once and it's just $5k something from that point. However, thinking of it crossing $90k and reaching $100k before the halving or very quickly after it is unrealistic in my opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 03:48:58 AM

However, similar to what I have mentioned before in another thread, the new mayor of bitcoin will be rewriting history. We will witness a new all time high before the halving and many people will have a very difficult time on accepting this.

There will also be another source of billions of inflows to the cryptospace that should not be underestimated. This will be Hong Kong.

Larry Fink, the new mayor of bitcoin

Market capitalization now increased from below 1 trillion and now up to more than 2 trillion in
which made the Bitcoin price grows so much high now and one thing is that breaking the ATH before
Halving is one big thing that people will either believe or not .
I will wait for this to happen holding my coins from here up to 70k.

EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 04:37:26 AM

Without a technological knowledge I would say it is impossible. The Possibilities of the ATH to come before Halving is like reciting A,C,B,D,E instead of A,B,C,D,E and yet you claims they are in alphabetical order. However, the halving is a a promising to the ATH that is to say the more values that has the Halving is the more values the ATH would have at it own time.
The ATH of this time bull-run would feel unbeatable in history and in the closet future but let's not panic. Bitcoin is a reputable crypto currency which has the potentials of uprising without a compromise of its valuable potentials.

ancafe

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 04:42:21 AM
Merited by ShowOff (1)

In the analysis also indeed bitcoin today will continue to increase and we will most likely get that price, but for the new ATh in the halving is most likely still below $100k in my opinion, and bitcoin will experience a correction first after the halving, of course there are some miners and also investors who will take advantage, as well as me or retailers.
You must have an idea now because ATH has shown a very green line, just as you said that now we are like seeing young wives at the beginning of marriage. The latest price shows how strong bitcoin is and perhaps there will be another ATH that can surprise us in the same year. Now you have an idea, right, at what price to sell your bitcoins?

What is there to worry about and there is no reason to panic even though the price has already penetrated $64k and has corrected again to $58,700 or more below. We have seen delays and bitcoin touched the previously delayed ATH, as a form of bitcoin's strength and fundamentals, someone increasingly believes that this volatile asset will be an innovation that is never easy to predict. The four-year cycle increasingly makes people believe it is real, although there is no doubt for those of us who have been here for a long time. I am sure that there were many people who doubted the cycle before they saw the current highest price increase.

Buy and hold back the bitcoin assets that we own and we will again see possibilities beyond logical thinking. Even though the accumulation is now at a much higher price or you can also wait a few days to see price developments. After that, make an accumulation decision and it's best to use all the money you have from previous profits to buy.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 05:10:31 AM

Without a technological knowledge I would say it is impossible. The Possibilities of the ATH to come before Halving is like reciting A,C,B,D,E instead of A,B,C,D,E and yet you claims they are in alphabetical order. However, the halving is a a promising to the ATH that is to say the more values that has the Halving is the more values the ATH would have at it own time.
The ATH of this time bull-run would feel unbeatable in history and in the closet future but let's not panic. Bitcoin is a reputable crypto currency which has the potentials of uprising without a compromise of its valuable potentials.

I don't understand what you mean by technical knowledge, so don't need to be a rocket scientist to see what is going on right now, this month alone 40% increased. In the last 24 hours, 10% uptick.

So you just need to put your money that it's going to happen sooner or later that we will see a new ATH.

This will be the first though, if it happen before the halving as usually we will have a dump before that activity. But this year and this bull run, it's a very different mindset and positive vibes from everyone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 08:24:03 AM

bitcoin's price has surged past $60k recently.
selling now and buying back later concept at a lower price may not be a successful strategy every time, as predicting when prices will drop is challenging. It's amusing that many still don't grasp Bitcoin's concept in 2024. In my view, Bitcoin represents the best and most resilient form of currency. We're moving forward, and there's no turning back. Those who sold their coins recently might be regretting it now. I find the market's unpredictability fascinating, and I believe in holding onto my investments regardless of craziness.
I believe that there will be a lot of people who are fearing the new high, because we haven't been over 60k since like 2021 October or something, we are nearly 3 years away, at least 2.5 years away so it is a brand new thing that many people didn't see, and something super high for the last few years to all of us.

This means that while it is a reason to be hyped, it is also a reason that we are going to be super scared of what's going on as well, and we shouldn't be scared, it's still fine. We are not even above ATH yet, it will get there this year, even if it has some corrections along the way, we will go over all time high price once again this year. That is at least what I believe in, and if I am wrong then I am going to lose some money to it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 08:48:13 AM

You must have an idea now because ATH has shown a very green line, just as you said that now we are like seeing young wives at the beginning of marriage. The latest price shows how strong bitcoin is and perhaps there will be another ATH that can surprise us in the same year. Now you have an idea, right, at what price to sell your bitcoins?
hemmmm...
At first a little confused to determine the selling price in this Q1 or moment in the bitcoin halving zone, because some of my price targets have only reached 1 at the $63,200 level, I divided the sales at 5 price levels that I targeted, with each 20% of my bitcoin ownership.
Until the last one at the bitcoin price level above $90k for the sales target. if this does not happen as planned and only a few are reached, bitcoin will definitely experience a correction first and it's time to buy back bitcoin at the target price level of $47k-$60k.

This is just the beginning for the Ath level that bitcoin wants to reach, because there is still plenty of time for bitcoin to continue to grow, given that the flow of bitcoin purchases continues to increase both in spot and in spot bitcoin ETFs.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:11:59 PM
Merited by Falconer (1)

There was indeed a rejection but it didnt take look since it did make some recovery afterwards, we are now playing around 61k again and starting up to climb up. I have some thoughts or basing up on technicals
i do have some thoughts that it would be able to have some bump or rejection on 61180+ but it did make some break out and almost reaching out 64k and with that then i do already have thoughts that it would be directly be reaching on ATH but it seems that it wont really be that easy but who knows?IF this price rally would really be continuing then we might be able to see before halving period but i do have
some doubts that there would really be some correction or price decrease on near halving day but well we dont actually know on what would happen on this particular moment.
Cant really that blame out into those people who are really that skeptical into this kind of increase on which i could say that it is really just that too fast.  Cheesy

Yesterday's highest price was $64k before correcting and recovering. I just think this is normal because people who take quick profits have to get out before long-term holders. Most of them are still very confident that the price will not stay above $63k so selling for a while is the best option before reinvesting at a lower price.

For today the price seems sideways between $60k to $63k, but I think people need to maintain their optimism in anticipation of a higher move in March. Ahead of the halving some of them still believe in a correction below $60k, but I don't really expect it.

What is there to worry about and there is no reason to panic even though the price has already penetrated $64k and has corrected again to $58,700 or more below. We have seen delays and bitcoin touched the previously delayed ATH, as a form of bitcoin's strength and fundamentals, someone increasingly believes that this volatile asset will be an innovation that is never easy to predict. The four-year cycle increasingly makes people believe it is real, although there is no doubt for those of us who have been here for a long time. I am sure that there were many people who doubted the cycle before they saw the current highest price increase.

Buy and hold back the bitcoin assets that we own and we will again see possibilities beyond logical thinking. Even though the accumulation is now at a much higher price or you can also wait a few days to see price developments. After that, make an accumulation decision and it's best to use all the money you have from previous profits to buy.

Of course, there's nothing to worry about and I personally didn't sell anything despite breaking $64k yesterday. Higher returns in the long term is something I hope for and I don't think of it as greed because of its huge potential.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 01:14:52 AM

On another thread I shared an article about Morgan Stanley presently opening their trading desks for thr bitcoin spot ETF for their customers. I also speculated that the comedy investment company that delisted their futures ETF and removed their application for the spot ETF called Vanguard will admit their mistake and begin listing not only the bitcoin ETF but also other crypto ETFs hehehehe.

I speculate that it is becoming a reality and it begins on the retirement of the CEO Tim Buckley. He might be replaced by an executive who is more friendly to the cryptospace hehehe.

U.S. asset management giant Vanguard Group said on Thursday Tim Buckley would retire as CEO and chairman by the end of the year after more than three decades at the company, including over six years as CEO.

The firm has initiated a process to select a new CEO from internal and external candidates, it said. Chief Investment Officer Greg Davis has been appointed to the additional role of president, effective immediately.

Read in full https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/vanguard-ceo-buckley-retire-by-year-end-2024-02-29/

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ancafe

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 05:11:10 AM

At first a little confused to determine the selling price in this Q1 or moment in the bitcoin halving zone, because some of my price targets have only reached 1 at the $63,200 level, I divided the sales at 5 price levels that I targeted, with each 20% of my bitcoin ownership.
Until the last one at the bitcoin price level above $90k for the sales target. if this does not happen as planned and only a few are reached, bitcoin will definitely experience a correction first and it's time to buy back bitcoin at the target price level of $47k-$60k.

This is just the beginning for the Ath level that bitcoin wants to reach, because there is still plenty of time for bitcoin to continue to grow, given that the flow of bitcoin purchases continues to increase both in spot and in spot bitcoin ETFs.
Your strategy is actually better than mine because you divided several sales targets at different prices. If I just flow and determine the seller above the previous ATH and even at the highest price in the last few days, I haven't made a decision to sell. Corrections will definitely become a normal activity that occurs in Bitcoin and there is no need to worry too much because we will see a moment of recovery when the time comes.

I am also sure that we will see the next ATH at a much higher price and the accumulation pattern that you are doing is quite good. Because apart from reaching the stage of profits being divided over several sales we can also continue to increase the number of bitcoin holdings that we have.

Of course, there's nothing to worry about and I personally didn't sell anything despite breaking $64k yesterday. Higher returns in the long term is something I hope for and I don't think of it as greed because of its huge potential.
I am also still waiting for the full ATH process according to the ATH prediction multiples of the previous one, because I am a long-term holder so there is no problem if in the future we will see a correction process again. Patience is key and accumulating multiple buybacks is also good when we have the opportunity.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀