Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC? payment for CAM girls and Donations to Gaza www.pineapplewatersports.com  (Read 58 times)
alxs (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 07:51:51 AM

Good evening/morning all

Today, Feb 14 2024, I introduce to you my latest creation.
pineapplewatersports.com

I need some advice and help with integrating Bitcoin/other?
into adult entertainment cam girls and donations for Gaza.  
I have ambitious plans

Where are best places are to buy Bitcoin worldwide?

Is Bitcoin still the best choice?

I have multiple goals with this,

Here is my press release:

Alex Strachan
701 Carr Blvd
Gabriola, BC V0R 1X3
pineapplewatersports@gmail.com

Today I give my gift of love to the world, on this day of love, February 14th 2024 by announcing to you, the media, what I have created.

I have created a monster that wants to be loved.

With https://pineapplewatersports.com I am merging 3 themes and goals of my life:
#PPD, #RLL and #BPS and giving them away.

#PPD->#RLL->BPS
Pineapple Piss Drinking -> Respect Listen Love -> Bitcoin Philanthropic Society

They lead from one to the other, they flow into each other and pool together.

Pineapplewatersports.com will become the center of the #PPD world and I anticipate maybe even the entire adult entertainment industry in time.
This site will change the lives of every man and woman on the planet,it will change how men and women look at each other forever.  

PPD redefines sexual intimacy and answers the question, what is the most sexually
intimate thing you can do with your partner? Drink their pineapple piss!

The site will grow to become a platform for me to speak and I am going to use it for good. Right now I am going to focus the Energy it creates into raising crypto for UNRWA and Palestine.
I will use it to collect the emails and phone numbers of as many people as possible so I can talk to them all.  I have a new twitter account @pineapplesport (Huh) also for this purpose.

My goal is to raise $1 Trillion USD in Bitcoin or equivalent for Gaza and Palestine.
https://bitcoinphilanthropicsociety.blogspot.com/ - for more details

https://Pineapplewatersports.com will also eliminate the stigma of drinking piss by promoting safe pineapple piss drinking or PPD.  It's sterile, tastes like water and is perfectly safe to drink.  This site is going to get everyone talking. The site will amalgamate the themes of my life: #PPD #RLL and #BPS. Pineapple Piss Drinking, Respect Listen Love and the Bitcoin Philanthropic Society

#PPD, my mission is to normalize and destigmatize piss drinking by promoting safe pineapple piss drinking, challenging societal taboos and encouraging open conversations.
Can read more about this in new public facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pineapplewatersports
Old private group no longer to be updated:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/realppdclub

#RLL, Respect Listen Love, because we should #RLL each other ALL
the time including the people of Gaza and Palestine. In a world that lacks understanding, promoting active listening and love can create positive ripples, that is what #RLL is,a ripple. Some background

#BPS Leveraging the crypto world’s wealth for philanthropy.  I want to use
#BPS to encourage Bitcoin enthusiasts to contribute to meaningful causes, bridging the gap between technology and social impact.
Some background

I have discovered my gift and now I give it away. So what is this monster?  It's a reflection of my fantasy and dreams as a teenager coming true. If you build it, the people will come. Well, I have built this for us all.

Some might say #PPD is depravity, disgusting, revolting, well they would be speaking
from ignorance.  Watch some of Tasha's clips then talk. In particular, watch Tasha-048 in the costume attic.

You will ask what do I get out of doing this, what is my motivation?
TO COME

Here comes the storm

Alex Strachan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satashi_nokamato

Activity: 49
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 09:26:28 PM

WTF did I just read? a few totally unrelated subjects put together to make sense, which it does not. happy drinking.

One last thing, if "a partner" allows you to drink their piss, that's not a partner, it's called your enemy, and you both should get locked up, separately though to stop you eating your shit and get sick, because then they would have to waste money and resources to save your lives.  Grin
alxs (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 04:02:20 AM

I'm using #PWC, the Pineapple Watersports Club to bring the people, to gather emails and phone numbers so I can reach everybody.
Everybody pisses!   I'm saying it can be erotic, sensual. I'm then going to steer them to #RLL - Respect Listen Love one another.

As I gather people into the PWClub I will spread the message of  #RespectListenLove that I have tattooed on my arm and been crafting since 2016. 
Love leads to intimacy and what is the most sexually intimate thing you can do with your partner? Pineapple Watersports!  I want to destigmatize pineapple
watersports, I’m not talking about yellow stinky piss, I’m talking about carefully prepared for, fully hydrated pineapple watersports play. Just like anal sex
was taboo, interracial sex, I’m here to break down the barrier to pineapple watersports!   

#RLL Love for one another will lead to #BPS the Bitcoin Philanthropic Society.

#BPS is about voting with your money, save Gaza and Palestine
https://facebook.com/groups/bitcoinphilanthropicsociety

In the mean time I also want to set up watersports cam girls with crypto payments, ideally bitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: